Kintor has started Phase 3 trial in China for Pyrilutamide

Ralph Wiggum

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can't believe it. Actual good news.

Wasn't there a group buy for this stuff that didn't get good results? Does that suggest that they weren't sold the real deal?

5minutesbeforemiracle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Wasn't there a group buy for this stuff that didn't get good results? Does that suggest that they weren't sold the real deal?
It suggests that group buys are not a good place to draw conclusions on treatment efficacy, due to poor planning and high "patient drop-out", usually at the first sign of shedding a few months in :)

Flounce

My Regimen
Reaction score

KX-826 Phase 2 Results​

Purpose

The purpose of this study is to evaluate the safety, exposure, and efficacy of flecainide (KX-826) in the treatment of adult men with androgenetic alopecia (Androgenetic Alopecia) in China.
The objective of this study is to evaluate the safety, population exposure and efficacy of forretinoin (KX-826) in the treatment of adult male patients with Androgenetic Alopecia in China and to determine the recommended dose for a phase II trial.

Methods

This is a multicenter, randomized, two-word, placebo-controlled phase I clinical trial (KX-826-CN-1002).

The study is a phase I clinical trial (KX-826-CN-1002). Chinese adult men with Androgenetic Alopecia who met the Hamilton-Norwood classification (Class IIV, IV, YV) were randomized in a 1:1:1:1 ratio to the KX-826-CN-1002.
The patients were randomly assigned to the KX-826 2.5 mg (0.25% concentration) BID group, the 5 mg (0.5% concentration) QD group, the 5 mg (0.5% concentration)
BID group and the anandamide group (QD and BID groups).

The study design and efficacy endpoints are shown in Figure 1.

Figure 1 Study design and efficacy endpoints

Male, >18 years of age, in good general health
Clinical diagnosis of androgenic baldness; severity of baldness according to Hamilton-Norwood grading IIv, IV, YV
"Willingness to use the same shampoo and maintain the same hair shape, color, and length throughout the trial
"No parenting plan during the study period and within 3 months of the last dose and able to use effective contraception

Efficacy Endpoints:

* Primary endpoint; mean change from baseline in the target area of non-compulsory hair count (TAHC) after 24 weeks of treatment
* Secondary endpoints: change from baseline in TAHC after 6, 12, and 18 weeks of treatment; change from baseline in non-compassionate hair diameter (TAHW) in target area after 6, 12, 18, and 24 weeks of treatment
Change from baseline in TAHW; Hair growth assessment (HGA), including subject self-assessment, investigator assessment, and
Third-party physician assessment

Baseline patient characteristics

120 Chinese adult male Androgenetic Alopecia patients (mean height: 172.95 cm; mean weight: 75.05 kg), randomly assigned to
KX-826 2.5 mg (0.25% concentration) BID group (n=30), 5 mg (0.5% concentration) QD group (n=30), 5 mg (0.5% concentration)
(0.5% concentration) BID" (n=30) group, placebo QD group (n=10) and placebo BID group (n=20), with details of the patients
The baseline characteristics are shown in Table 1.

Security Analysis

*. Systemic exposure to KX-826 and its metabolite KX-982 reached steady-state after 14 days of topical application; transdermal blood concentrations were low in all dose groups.

The drug concentrations were low, with detectable KX-826 blood levels ranging from 0.3-4.1 ng/mL and KX-982 blood levels ranging from 0.4-10.4 ng/mL.

The blood levels of KX-982 were 0.4-10.4 ng/mL. The three dose reductions due to adverse events (AEs) were classified as Grade 1 contact dermatitis, Grade 2 rash, and Grade 1 smoldering rash according to the Common Adverse Event Evaluation Criteria 5.0.
Grade 1 rash and Grade 1 itch.

The incidence of adverse drug reactions (ADRs) was 16.1%, with the most common ADR being cancer itch (5.9%), followed by contact dermatitis (2.5%); and 1 ADR (2.5%).
The most common ADR was carcinoma itch (5.9%), followed by contact dermatitis (2.5%); one case had grade 3 hypertriglyceridemia and one case had grade 4 hypertriglyceridemia, but the baseline triglyceride value was high (6.99 mmolL).
(6.99 mmolL).
No serious adverse events, no serious ADRs and no deaths.

Conclusion

* Chinese adult male Androgenetic Alopecia patients (Hamilton-Norwood classification IIv, IV, YV) treated with topical KX-826 5 mg BID
After 24 weeks of treatment, there was a significant increase in TAHC in the target area compared to placebo, and the overall safety of the KX-826 dose groups was good.
No new safety events were observed outside of the expected period. In the 5 mg (0.5% concentration) BID group, TAHC increased by 15.34 roots/cm?at week 24 compared to the placebo group.
There was a statistically significant difference (p = 0.024).

The difference was statistically significant (p = 0.024). KX-826 5 mg BID is recommended as the dose for confirmatory clinical trials.
Wtf is 'cancer itch' and 'carcinoma itch' ? Also I feel like this update should have it's own post.

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Similar to finasteride, as expected. I will never Drop dutasteride for Pyri but adding it to the stack for sure.

A phase 3 in US for Pyri next year and phase 2 trials both China and US for the AR degrader, cmon Kintor you can make it happen.

Last edited:

Modill

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you think the group buy is a scam?

I don’t know what happen but CB0301 is similar to pirylutamida. It works perfect at 7,5% (at least the first year. We don’t know why but CB loss efficacy after 1 year). BUT I don’t know a single guy that have recovered hair like finasteride using only CB.

Any reasonable explanation for the non-working pirylutamide group buy?

HansMetjen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks. That's very interesting.

How does Pruxelutamide (GT0918) differ from Pyrilutamide (KX826)? Could Pruxelutamide potentially become another viable AR-antagonist in our fight against the slaphead curse?

That AR degrader (GT20029 - AR Protac) is also quite promising. Might even be better than standard AR-antagonists. Killing those androgen receptors in our scalps might be the best way to solve the problem. How long do androgen receptors need to "rebuild"?

The Chinese are taking over the world with their superb Androgenetic Alopecia pipeline, meanwhile we Germans take in millions of illiterate shepherds and primitive rapists from middle east.

Last edited:

HairForceOne

Established Member
Reaction score
When can we expect to get this commercially? I understand that phase 3 needs to be completed before that but what could be the best case scenario for product release?

Thanks. That's very interesting.

How does Pruxelutamide (GT0918) differ from Pyrilutamide (KX826)? Could Pruxelutamide potentially become another viable AR-antagonist in our fight against the slaphead curse?

That AR degrader (GT20029 - AR Protac) is also quite promising.

The Chinese are taking over the world with their superb Androgenetic Alopecia pipeline, meanwhile we Germany take in millions of illiterate shepherds and primitive rapists from middle east.

You germans are fucked for sure but still not as bad as in Sweden.

HansMetjen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A phase 3 in US for Pyri next year and phase 2 trials both China and US for the AR degrader, cmon Kintor you can make it happen.
Those Chinks working at Kintor deserve us bowing down to them. Great work, my yellow friends! You are our best hope against the slaphead curse. Kudos!

HansMetjen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You germans are fucked for sure but still not as bad as in Sweden.
True, but our leftist Politicians are soooooo dumb by wanting to catch up with Sweden when it comes to "enrichment numbers". German politicians still want to take in more of those primitive thirdworlders. It's mindboggling.

I am not sure how this madness is going to end, but it won't be pleasant.

TheBlackSuit

My Regimen
Reaction score

6rkb8x.jpg

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you think the group buy is a scam?

I don’t know what happen but CB0301 is similar to pirylutamida. It works perfect at 7,5% (at least the first year. We don’t know why but CB loss efficacy after 1 year). BUT I don’t know a single guy that have recovered hair like finasteride using only CB.

Any reasonable explanation for the non-working pirylutamide group buy?
I’ve seen pics from the group buy, none has a serious degree of baldness to make a difference, there’s even one guy with an NW0 and ridiculous density trying it

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does this always have to f*****g devolve. Some rightoid weirdo calling people “chinks”, and arguing over group buys. Talk about the f*****g product, can we get it now and how good it is. f*** me this forum is a mess

HansMetjen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Some rightoid weirdo calling people “chinks”, and arguing over group buys.
This was meant in a lovely manner ;)

I love my yellow chinks developing into a master race :cool:

Calm down, my woke friend.

Last edited: