Kintor has started Phase 3 trial in China for Pyrilutamide

HansMetjen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah its literally the best sign when using any new hair loss drug
if the drug is useless it shouldn't really force a new anagen phase that pushes out the follicle
So why are those group buyers discontinuing the drug?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
So why are those group buyers discontinuing the drug?
Because nobody is dumb or desperate enough to keep shedding from an so far experimental chemical. Finasteride rarely gives a shedding phase or dutasteride I never experienced it. Many never even experience shedding from minoxidill and yet manages to get regrowth. Who said that pyrilutamide or ru or cb gives u massive shedding at first? I hear 95% say the opposite that shedding reduces within a week.

Last edited:

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean, there is literally almost no topical drug that makes you lose hair for no reason, if the drug doesn't work for hair, it just wont do anything at all in your hair cycle.
The only way to induce syncronized shedding is by forcing a new anagen phase in the follicles that pushes the old one, which is usually a good sign that you are targeting some hair loss related pathways. So unless the drug makes you enter in chronic-never-ending Telogen Effluvium it should be a good sign.

5minutesbeforemiracle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People in the GB are experiencing massive shedding and more and more people are dropping it 1-2 months in because they can't handle the shed. Several others have stopped it because of heart side effects. The mood is very bad now and the most vocals ones are considering KX to be a failure. The sample size of the experiment will be drastically decreased because of this and not many will keep using it for 6+ months.
If you participate in groupbuys you should steel yourself for any potential shed. You simply can't know if the product is working as intended until after the shed. I feel sorry for everyone that lost ground but you should've been aware that shedding (+ regrowth afterwards) was a possibility. Well, I guess getting spooked by it is natural since this hasn't been reported in any official trials yet.

ZLulic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you participate in groupbuys you should steel yourself for any potential shed. You simply can't know if the product is working as intended until after the shed. I feel sorry for everyone that lost ground but you should've been aware that shedding (+ regrowth afterwards) was a possibility. Well, I guess getting spooked by it is natural since this hasn't been reported in any official trials yet.
The thing is the guys who are quitting due to the ongoing shed had relatively good hair from other treatments. So they dropped the things which gave them gains, started KX and now are losing all the previous gains. They panic and drop the KX after 2 months. These are not people who are NW3+ or some serious diffusers. If you want to know if this KX really works you need people with advanced NWs who are willing to use it 6+ months and not dense NW1 who are aiming at a Reagan tier NW0 hairline.

RoryGall29

My Regimen
Reaction score
The thing is the guys who are quitting due to the ongoing shed had relatively good hair from other treatments. So they dropped the things which gave them gains, started KX and now are losing all the previous gains. They panic and drop the KX after 2 months. These are not people who are NW3+ or some serious diffusers. If you want to know if this KX really works you need people with advanced NWs who are willing to use it 6+ months and not dense NW1 who are aiming at a Reagan tier NW0 hairline.
To be honest it should be used as a monotherapy to really see his stand alone efficacy.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
one professional grade group buy circle indeed..
> well they got shedding and kinda got scared so..
just the type im comfortable going thru financial agreements with
What financial agreement. You aren't sending money to them.

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Heart sides and chest pressure and shallow breathing has been reported from RU and yes even CB and so has intense shedding. Read dozens of posts of guys shedding non stop on reddit for 3 months and longer and quit. so not suprised by this at all.
"has been reported" from everyone outside of a clinical study. they tested CB on teenagers and children anyone who actually believes they would approve a drug that could potentially harm the heart is beyond repair. its interesting how people are getting those side effect en masse when they have not appeared in the trial. you could argue that they faked the trials in china which would be pointless since they will be conducting US trials when everything would come out. they would invest large sums of money to trial design knowing it will fail. also comical how people report shedding and hair loss worsening in addition to those sides, so it works as an anti androgen so strong that you get sides but it can not stop hair loss? it must be pointed out that most people who participate in those group buys are kind of mentally ill and hypochondriacs by heart. even a crappy study in china is better than these "posts on reddit"

dozens, actually if you search the topic on reddit there are zero posts on it so you made that up completely which is kind of cringe tbh. there is the occasional comment reporting what is happening in the discord but no post itself about this topic at all. also how many people get heart related side effects on topical minoxidil even though this is biologically impossible because you are getting only 1/1000th of the drug in your system that is normally used for blood pressure. I do not believe it works as well as most would hope but these posts have zero credibility.

"hey guys we market our drug in the US as a safer alternative for finasteride because finasteride causes ED in some men. better market our product and invest in an expensive US trial with our drug that does not halt hair loss but causes shedding, gives people heart attacks and sexual sides as well"
is their line of thinking I assume

Last edited:

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean, there is literally almost no topical drug that makes you lose hair for no reason, if the drug doesn't work for hair, it just wont do anything at all in your hair cycle.
The only way to induce syncronized shedding is by forcing a new anagen phase in the follicles that pushes the old one, which is usually a good sign that you are targeting some hair loss related pathways. So unless the drug makes you enter in chronic-never-ending Telogen Effluvium it should be a good sign.
exactly. but they seem to imply that it actually causes more and more rapid hair loss which is just to exaggerate how bad they think the product is. not only does it give low androgen related side effects, it coincidentally does not work for hair so the only place it does not have these anti androgenic is the scalp, the place where you directly apply it to when it has been shown in the study that only a small amount gets to the blood and thus their dick and heart

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah there is a reason why trials not only exclude people who are currently on other hair loss drugs but also those who have been at any point over the last year or so, to prevent this from happening and falsify the results to the negative

ZLulic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just a brief update.

The GB server completely derailed. Most of it's off topic, incel related stuff and general shitposting. No one is reporting anything relevant and dozen people dropped it because of sides, it's probably even more but they haven't reported it in the poll. Those who didn't participate the discord GB didn't miss out on anything, it's an absolute shitshow and full of mentally ill people with BPD and body dysphoria.

inmyhead

Reaction score
Just a brief update.

The GB server completely derailed. Most of it's off topic, incel related stuff and general shitposting. No one is reporting anything relevant and dozen people dropped it because of sides, it's probably even more but they haven't reported it in the poll. Those who didn't participate the discord GB didn't miss out on anything, it's an absolute shitshow and full of mentally ill people with BPD and body dysphoria.
How it comes every single GB is a failure? Bunk powder? In theory pyrilutamide should work if RU works.

5minutesbeforemiracle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How it comes every single GB is a failure? Bunk powder? In theory pyrilutamide should work if RU works.
Poor methodology. Not one group buy for a phase 2 drug will ever be considered a success unless the product will regrow hair in 2 months with no shedding phase even if the participants dropped all 10 products -which they were maintaining with for years- the week before.

HansMetjen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Mentally retarded idiots. Send them to work camp.

Last edited:

badnewsbearer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just a brief update.

turns out excluding people with derangement and body dysmorphia from clinical trials is a solid decision. as for the server, what else could one really have expected. sexual side effects due to anti androgenic effect on distant sites and worse hair loss due to more androgenic effect directly where you apply it? how does that work?

indie85

Established Member
Reaction score
Yep, NW6/7s are preferable as they won't be quitting from any shed (as there's nothing to shed) and any regrowth will be legit and not seasonal variation. Also means if it works on them it's likely to work on everyone too. Feel like this should become the standard in clinical trials for AA too.

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just a brief update.

so like every GB group basically

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
"has been reported" from everyone outside of a clinical study. they tested CB on teenagers and children anyone who actually believes they would approve a drug that could potentially harm the heart is beyond repair. its interesting how people are getting those side effect en masse when they have not appeared in the trial. you could argue that they faked the trials in china which would be pointless since they will be conducting US trials when everything would come out. they would invest large sums of money to trial design knowing it will fail. also comical how people report shedding and hair loss worsening in addition to those sides, so it works as an anti androgen so strong that you get sides but it can not stop hair loss? it must be pointed out that most people who participate in those group buys are kind of mentally ill and hypochondriacs by heart. even a crappy study in china is better than these "posts on reddit"

dozens, actually if you search the topic on reddit there are zero posts on it so you made that up completely which is kind of cringe tbh. there is the occasional comment reporting what is happening in the discord but no post itself about this topic at all. also how many people get heart related side effects on topical minoxidil even though this is biologically impossible because you are getting only 1/1000th of the drug in your system that is normally used for blood pressure. I do not believe it works as well as most would hope but these posts have zero credibility.

"hey guys we market our drug in the US as a safer alternative for finasteride because finasteride causes ED in some men. better market our product and invest in an expensive US trial with our drug that does not halt hair loss but causes shedding, gives people heart attacks and sexual sides as well"
is their line of thinking I assume
It is amazing how people think that they are getting the real thing when they bought it from a homemade , not approved lab in China. Is like getting roids underground and think you are getting the real sh*t.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
It has been tested with 98%+ purity iirc.
But we could have wrong compound since patent holds more than one drug with names like for example “compound 12” for alleged pyrilutamide
To , "Test it " you actually need something to compare it, so you actually need a pure drug ,really common by approved drugs in USA, but not so common for drugs like RU .