Kintor has started Phase 3 trial in China for Pyrilutamide

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's the whole point; the trial is finished ages ago but for some reason they keep delaying its publication. It is obviously a financial decision. Hopefully it is because the results are so f*****g good that they want to inside trade before publishing. But lets be honest, most likely the results aren't good.

Tom4362

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's the whole point; the trial is finished ages ago but for some reason they keep delaying its publication. It is obviously a financial decision. Hopefully it is because the results are so f*****g good that they want to inside trade before publishing. But lets be honest, most likely the results aren't good.
We already have the results, they leaked. Increase in haircount was similar to finasteride

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly, its 1th June and there is 0 official sources confirming they pushed back to September (just random new forum user claiming it).
Only way we can know is waiting this month out for now.
Hopefully its fake news and all on track.

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We already have the results, they leaked. Increase in haircount was similar to finasteride
I know, but its the internet in 2022, how can you ever trust non-official sources anymore. If those are the real results then its good enough for continuing (but a bit underwhelming). The pyri GBs had almost no results btw.

RoryGall29

My Regimen
Reaction score
We have only one slide, the most important one, but more informations are always good and there is also a possibility that the picture is fake...

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They never would have spent millions of dollars and wasted time organizing a phase 2 trial in the United States if the results of the one they did in China were bad.

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have countless examples of same situation lol

HYSv3zd.png

A tech startup spending money will never mean it works. It literally just means that - they spent money. In fact >90% of tech startups end up losing money first 5 years.

I believe Pyri will be commercially successful (because if CB-03 will be, why not Pyri which is superior). Just sayin a startup going through trials and spending millions doesn't prove sh*t. Flawed logic.

Last edited:

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing is for sure but comparing Kintor with Samumed is flawed logic. Its exactly the opposite lol.

Samumed started phase 3 in Turkey where regulations are way less strict and its was obvious why they did that. Shitty results

Kintor started yet ANOTHER phase 2 knowing how lenghty the FDA approval process is. And they make that decision with the chinese trial already completed.

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
/thread

COVID reason seems sketchy tho haha. This PDF announcement has similar design to the leaked data so probably leaked data was legit, but why would they delay for MONTHS some announcement of something that has already been leaked... wtf

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The whole conference was delayed for Semptember no by kintor the good thing is phase 3 of kintor is gonna be done in a couple months . Also I don’t know why they aren’t just presenting the results at an online zoom conference like they have before