Kintor has started Phase 3 trial in China for Pyrilutamide

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh my.... Ok guys I will give you bit insight on what is happening in the discord group.

1) Results - not yet. Most of the members are on pyri for 2 weeks or less. (Me personaly just 2 days in)
2) Sides - out of now cca 60 people there are like 5 having side effects. Anxiety attacks, chest pain etc. One guy is having erection issues, but it seems to be linked to his vehicle (he did not follow patented one). Second had one day numb dick, but it was because he was scratching his dick with pyri on the hand.
3) Most common effects - reduction of itch, shedding cca 3 weeks in.

If we can trust the leak, the expectation what we can have from pyri is thickening of hair, that are thinning. So basically just increase in diameter. Pyri is definitely not miracle drug for regrowth on bald temples etc.

I will give you update at the end of May, when we can assume the sides to be reported properly and first results from hyper responders could occur.

kuba197

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh my.... Ok guys I will give you bit insight on what is happening in the discord group.

1) Results - not yet. Most of the members are on pyri for 2 weeks or less. (Me personaly just 2 days in)
2) Sides - out of now cca 60 people there are like 5 having side effects. Anxiety attacks, chest pain etc. One guy is having erection issues, but it seems to be linked to his vehicle (he did not follow patented one). Second had one day numb dick, but it was because he was scratching his dick with pyri on the hand.
3) Most common effects - reduction of itch, shedding cca 3 weeks in.

If we can trust the leak, the expectation what we can have from pyri is thickening of hair, that are thinning. So basically just increase in diameter. Pyri is definitely not miracle drug for regrowth on bald temples etc.

I will give you update at the end of May, when we can assume the sides to be reported properly and first results from hyper responders could occur.
So probably it's going to work like RU with slightly better efficacy and similar sides.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So probably it's going to work like RU with slightly better efficacy and similar sides.
Should be stronger RU. However, some of the fellas in the discord group were on RU and having side effects. Not having any side effects on Pyri.

kuba197

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Should be stronger RU. However, some of the fellas in the discord group were on RU and having side effects. Not having any side effects on Pyri.
And that's good information. I hope i can switch to Pyril from RU and the end of the year because I'm getting gyno. Good luck!

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Due to the fact that supposedly its The same mecanismo as ru, fluridil, etc, no?

Yes, but it's a brand new molecule, and drug design isn't foolproof, in the sense that drugs sometimes do undesirable things they weren't meant to do... Case in point, enzalutamide might give you seizures through its GABA antagonism, so you'd have awful side effects, and that doesn't guarantee it would do anything for your hair, etc.

kuba197

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, but it's a brand new molecule, and drug design isn't foolproof, in the sense that drugs sometimes do undesirable things they weren't meant to do... Case in point, enzalutamide might give you seizures through its GABA antagonism, so you'd have awful side effects, and that doesn't guarantee it would do anything for your hair, etc.
Are you testing pyril bro? Or you gave up on everything?

Znx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Aw i see... thank you for explaining!