Kintor has started Phase 3 trial in China for Pyrilutamide

HMI 115 IS THE CURE dude

My Regimen
Reaction score

ODM-201 is a novel androgen receptor (AR) inhibitor designed to block the growth of prostate cancer cells through high-affinity binding to the AR and inhibition of AR nuclear translocation. This trial assessed ODM-201's safety, pharmacokinetics, and activity in men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.

this androgen receptor inhibitor can have really good uses for androgenic alopecia. It could have the same off label effect as finasteride. I wonder how the efficacies compare, in terms of hair growth. This is already completed phase 2 for prostate cancer

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One difference though is that Pyrilutamide has a way higher binding affinity than breezula (breezula is super weak, like 30 times weaker than testosterone). So hopefully pyrilutamide can hold its results for longer.
Not if the speculated AR upregulation is the reason for the dropoff in results. If anything it could lead to it falling off the cliff sooner.

BetaBoy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

ODM-201 is a novel androgen receptor (AR) inhibitor designed to block the growth of prostate cancer cells through high-affinity binding to the AR and inhibition of AR nuclear translocation. This trial assessed ODM-201's safety, pharmacokinetics, and activity in men with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.

this androgen receptor inhibitor can have really good uses for androgenic alopecia. It could have the same off label effect as finasteride. I wonder how the efficacies compare, in terms of hair growth. This is already completed phase 2 for prostate cancer
lol it's well past phase II, ODM-201 or Nubeqa was approved way back in 2019

JohnDoe5

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol it's well past phase II, ODM-201 or Nubeqa was approved way back in 2019
I just checked and you ARE right. ODM-201 is being marketed under the name Nubequa. It is already on the market. It's been on the market since 2019. This guy, "HMI-115 is the cure" has had his head up his *** for so long he has forgotten what fresh air smells like. He's a toad.

Ljames

My Regimen
Reaction score
Heart palps and doesn’t even work
You seem to have a real bee in your bonnet about pyril looking at your post history. Can you explain why?

If the group buys a failing and getting sides why has no one with a confirmed purchased said what you are?

The real answer is we just don't know until the results are show by the trial and though enough people having access to it on this forum get get a diverse sample size.

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You seem to have a real bee in your bonnet about pyril looking at your post history. Can you explain why?

If the group buys a failing and getting sides why has no one with a confirmed purchased said what you are?

The real answer is we just don't know until the results are show by the trial and though enough people having access to it on this forum get get a diverse sample size.

sassumed had good phase 2 results then the phase 3 did bad and they are now shut down same with brotzu so many companies have made it to phase 3 kintor also is getting shitted on by other companies

Attachments

• 5784A4AE-AEDD-4A75-B143-0AB628D78336.png
    5784A4AE-AEDD-4A75-B143-0AB628D78336.png
    231.7 KB · Views: 300

Baldingtooyoung

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sassumed had good phase 2 results then the phase 3 did bad and they are now shut down same with brotzu so many companies have made it to phase 3 kintor also is getting shitted on by other companies
Really hope you're wrong, as it is by far the most attainable product in the pipeline.

So nobody from the GB has results?

bridge945

My Regimen
Reaction score
Really hope you're wrong, as it is by far the most attainable product in the pipeline.

So nobody from the GB has results?
Don’t worry, this guy created an account recently, makes claims about a group buy from 6 months ago that there is no proof of, and exclusively shits on pyri. Unless he shows proof of this group buy, I wouldn’t listen to him at all

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don’t worry, this guy created an account recently, makes claims about a group buy from 6 months ago that there is no proof of, and exclusively shits on pyri. Unless he shows proof of this group buy, I wouldn’t listen to him at all
Sorry but the company is literally get shitted on by the medical community and if phase 2 results were good they would have released it immediately. Supposedly they are done with phase 3 in June no results . Also their head office in the us is a small house that shows you how scammy they are

bridge945

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry but the company is literally get shitted on by the medical community and if phase 2 results were good they would have released it immediately. Supposedly they are done with phase 3 in June no results . Also their head office in the us is a small house that shows you how scammy they are
Grasping at straws, why are you so bitter? There was a tweet on Twitter from two people who are questioning things, and you’ve extrapolated that into a grand conspiracy. Is the Chinese version of the fda doing kintor’s bidding to inflate their stock or something? Is everything we know a lie? Stop your weird crusade and wait for results like everyone else

Baldingtooyoung

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest. The house thing is weird. Also that they've scammed their other trail a bit is not in their favour.
Also, that they wait such a long time with their results is weird, but could have some strategic explanation.

I just hope the GB guys get results, as I can not tolerate minoxidil and need something to thicken my hair.

bridge945

My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest. The house thing is weird. Also that they've scammed their other trail a bit is not in their favour.
Also, that they wait such a long time with their results is weird, but could have some strategic explanation.

I just hope the GB guys get results, as I can not tolerate minoxidil and need something to thicken my hair.
I agree with all of that, but declaring it’s doomed is silly

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think there is a lot of anxiety and that generates a bit of paranoia in some.

Do not forget that phase 2 trials in the United States only began this year. That may explain why they are waiting for June to show the results of the study in Chinese patients.

Dr sanches

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

The group buy guys are getting sides no results