Kintor has started Phase 3 trial in China for Pyrilutamide

poopfeast420

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Quick update for those who aren't in the discords.

Pyrilutamide is arriving for those who participated in the group buy. Some already have started.

Multiple users claim to have seen leaked results from Kintors upcoming presentation in June. These results were apparently posted in the discord and then quickly deleted. I can't verify it, but I don't see any reason for them to lie. According to these users, the results from 5mg twice per day is significantly more effective than dutasteride in terms of regrowth. No side effects were noted.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Quick update for those who aren't in the discords.

Pyrilutamide is arriving for those who participated in the group buy. Some already have started.

Multiple users claim to have seen leaked results from Kintors upcoming presentation in June. These results were apparently posted in the discord and then quickly deleted. I can't verify it, but I don't see any reason for them to lie. According to these users, the results from 5mg twice per day is significantly more effective than dutasteride in terms of regrowth. No side effects were noted.
Sounds like a bullshit scam or trolling lol. Source? Purity test results, anyone?

Adri23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was in group buy and can confirm they did get it from wuhan lab that is very reliable. Also I have 2 friends that got theirs few days ago. I think purity is not gonna be tested as this is “illegal” substance not made for public/commerical use (patented), maybe im wrong.
How much did it cost? If I can ask.

Baldingtooyoung

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They were deleted for reason, that guy could get fired and I heard it was close to dutasteride,but not better in TAHC. But who cares its still great solo and combined with 5ar inhibitors they should give as minoxidil and dermarolling, 1+1=3 results as they are different MOA. Considering that dutasteride has something like 99% maintance over 4 years in one study this should be cure for many combined with oral min and dermarolling. If they are not over nw4 aka. no bald spots.
Dutasteride fuuuuucked my hair so bad tho.
Now back on finasteride and have regrowth.
But it's about clinical figures of course, if that would be really the case, I would be stoked.

June is a long way tho..
Is the GB not already months underway?

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dutasteride fuuuuucked my hair so bad tho.
Now back on finasteride and have regrowth.
But it's about clinical figures of course, if that would be really the case, I would be stoked.

June is a long way tho..
Is the GB not already months underway?
How long were you on it? Either way, doesn't mean much it's just a reference to the efficacy lol

trialAcc

My Regimen
Reaction score
They were deleted for reason, that guy could get fired and I heard it was close to dutasteride,but not better in TAHC. But who cares its still great solo and combined with 5ar inhibitors they should give as minoxidil and dermarolling, 1+1=3 results as they are different MOA. Considering that dutasteride has something like 99% maintance over 4 years in one study this should be cure for many combined with oral min and dermarolling. If they are not over nw4 aka. no bald spots.
How do you read studies lol, this study didn't even measure anything except subjectively asking patients if they improved. 78% said they were improved after 4 years, only the NW4 group had a 100% "improved" rating because they had no hairlines left to maintain, which is what most people who lose ground on dutasteride lose.