Justin Bieber Losing His Hair? What Do You Guys Think.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Small manlet hands, that's why

soitbegins

My Regimen
Reaction score
Theres an article in the daily mail like a day old, pics of him like this by the pool and in some pics his hair is looking a bit receded! Im usually not one to shame anyone but a lot of the comments on the article seem to point that hes losing his hair!

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Theres an article in the daily mail like a day old, pics of him like this by the pool and in some pics his hair is looking a bit receded! Im usually not one to shame anyone but a lot of the comments on the article seem to point that hes losing his hair!
Got a link?

Quickstrike

Established Member
Reaction score
Got a link?

Probably this article..

One of the pics from it:
ltpTnKz.jpg

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Honestly think Bieber went thru puberty very late and now his facial structure is changing to a slight more masculine look and getting slightly larger as well. He is actually finally maturing into his age and with this comes the "mature hairline" (NW2) and then morph into the dreaded NW3 which we finally call androgenic alopecia or Male Pattern Balding. His physique is definitely improving so he might be taking something for that or his working out is increasing his testosterone and you can see obvious changes in his facial structure, build and hair. He is definitely slowing morphing away from his juvenile looking self.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Puberty at 22-23, wow that's a late one
I wonder if there has been some kind of 'roids in his regimen lately

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well that's a f*****g late puberty then

404 Beard is still missing

folfoxorack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

jetlife1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
HOLY f***.

Looks like finasteride isn't working. At all.

Not necessarily. Maybe it just needs more time to work. I remember my hairline went through ups and downs during my first year or two on finasteride. It ended up just being the shed cycles of male pattern baldness working in reverse.

It is really hard to tell with Bieber cause in some recent pics his hair looks like it is coming back thick and in others it looks like sh*t.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
justin-bieber-s-masturbation-video-leaks.jpg

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does it make you phags feel better knowing biebs in receding? One comment said nw3 is approaching lol you're high. He's literally a low nw2 maybe even Norwood 1.5. Prob not on propecia prob don't even notice.

folfoxorack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does it make you phags feel better knowing biebs in receding? One comment said nw3 is approaching lol you're high. He's literally a low nw2 maybe even Norwood 1.5. Prob not on propecia prob don't even notice.

Yeah it makes me feel better just because he made fun of balding guys. But I'm sorry for him at the same time, if he's really balding, because he will suffer a lot if he has no solution against this disease.

ElTioLaBota

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He is on propecia and he did notice it xd