Justin Bieber Losing His Hair? What Do You Guys Think.

jetlife1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
image.png

That crown though! Somebody get this man on propecia.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's just the way wet, blonde hair looks when short. I don't see any sign of balding, as much as I'd like to. I hate that guy.

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That's definitely thinning hair, could be caused by the hair dye though.

Aldrich

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
His voice sounds like he never went through puberty correctly. Leads me to believe
he is taking something.

Aren't there puberty suppressing drugs? I think I read about it somewhere. I'd say he is taking something, as well.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
Justin is on Propecia. That even his hair loss even funnier!

He ripped on Prince Charles for not taking it !

Yeah, the fact that he brought up propecia once makes me think he may be on it. My observation is that most people have no idea wtf propecia is unless they've been researching solutions for their own hair loss.

I doubt we'll see him go bald. I don't think his management would allow it. They will figure something out. His pretty boy image is too important to his continued success.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's just what blonde wet hair normally looks like guys lol

resu

Reaction score
Thin crown and temples, you can see the "hair band" that goes from ear to ear is still thick and so is the "island", I would agree that he is balding.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thin crown and temples, you can see the "hair band" that goes from ear to ear is still thick and so is the "island", I would agree that he is balding.
You can't say that from this picture. The sun is hitting the crown at a different abgle, and it's a blurry picture. There may be some normal recession of the hairline.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's just what blonde wet hair normally looks like guys lol

not really... there was a picture of him kneeling down and petting a lion some time back and his thinning crown was definitely apparent.

-I don't give two sh*ts about the kid - but you can't deny this!

Attachments

• p.jpeg
    p.jpeg
    100.1 KB · Views: 3,100

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
not really... there was a picture of him kneeling down and petting a lion some time back and his thinning crown was definitely apparent.

-I don't give two sh*ts about the kid - but you can't deny this!

I'm still not convinced. Light and shadow plays tricks on hair.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
If he came on this forum and posted pictures everyone say BDD. Anyone can look like they have minor thinning with their hair combed a certain way. You guys are realling pulling at straws here.

alexpie2

Established Member
Reaction score
His dad was bald at a very young age. I bet he's on propecia since he mentioned it on prince william. Wouldn't surprise me if he's balding

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dumb joke.

Not a joke. It's the truth, and you know it. He's put under the microscope because he's a celebrity, and a hated one at that. That lends itself to seeing balding where there is none.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
The BDD part was dumb. Why are you even joking about that?
You're such a white knight. Every time someone posts picturrs and their hair is anywhere near as thick as that there is at least one comment saying BDD. It's not a joke, I'm just saying that's what happens around here . If you can't understand that, you're just dumb.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Now all of the sudden your the BDD expert?

You should change your name to something that reflects you, like a**h**.

But then again, you are kind like a unicorn. You're a big dick, in the middle, if you know what I mean.
You really are dumb, aren't you. I'm not the BDD expert, I have never said anyone had BDD. I'm saying other posters say that. You know damn well if a random guy came on here posting pictures like these people (not me) would be saying it's BDD.