Justin Bieber Losing His Hair? What Do You Guys Think.

jetlife1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at the comments on this recent article, I guess a lot of people are starting to notice it now too.. http://www.tmz.com/2017/01/10/justin-bieber-classic-biebs-haircut-photo/

He literally had perfect hair only a year ago. His looks have deteriorated because of it. You would think his people would be smart enough to have him take an antiandrogen or something. Damn, we really need a cure. Not only for the Biebs, but for all of us.

1knox1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at the comments on this recent article, I guess a lot of people are starting to notice it now too.. http://www.tmz.com/2017/01/10/justin-bieber-classic-biebs-haircut-photo/

He literally had perfect hair only a year ago. His looks have deteriorated because of it. You would think his people would be smart enough to have him take an antiandrogen or something. Damn, we really need a cure. Not only for the Biebs, but for all of us.

He's well aware of propecia. He referenced it when commenting on Prince William's balding.

JJ2017

My Regimen
Reaction score
The thing with posting pictures of him on stage, is that you can use hair fillers. Look at Wayne Rooney, there was a picture of him recently the morning after a game leaving the team hotel and he was completely thinned out on top except for the front where the transplant was, however during the game he appeared to have a full head of hair

GornMyson

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's worth 245 million. If i was him I'd put 230 of it into finding a cure

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's worth 245 million. If i was him I'd put 230 of it into finding a cure
then let's pray that he goes bald damn fast. anyway i hate that guy.
but he will eventually get rid off the girl tag if he goes bald.
Good for him u know good for him :p

Last edited:

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Reminds me of this:

He canceled his fan meeting during his tour mid way, claiming that he was so tired of being what his fans expected from him to the point of DEPRESSED.

He also said earlier in one of that tour's performances that he didnt know why his hair looked like that when it was wet(from the show). Seems that he is self conscious of his hair.

That was also when I noticed his hair looked thinner than before. Maybe one year ago. Dismissed my thought quickly back then.

He is probably on finasteride in retrospect.

Out of my selfishness I wish more young celebrities go bald because that hopefully will make the world more aware of the impact of hair loss or even expedite future treatments.

jetlife1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I haven't been on this site in a while but I had to log back on to say two things because I was reading an article on Bieber today:

1) I was totally right about him starting to bald as we have all seen his hair gradually get worse over the past year since I made this thread. This is most likely the reason he cancelled his tour and has had a completely different demeanor recently.

2) It does look like his hair is starting to come back thicker (pic from today below) and is especially filling back in at the hairline which leads me to believe I was also correct in thinking that the worsening of his hair was actually due to the dreaded finasteride initial shed or sheds.

I wish Justin the best because hair loss f*****g sucks no matter who you are. We all have to remember that no one is immune to this horrible hair loss thing even at a young age, but there are treatments that work and can be life savers. Propecia takes time to work. Results could show as quick as 6 months or as long as several years. Patience is definitely key when it comes to fighting hair loss.

Attachments

• IMG_7894.PNG
    IMG_7894.PNG
    640.1 KB · Views: 1,513

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score
Jb is feeling The cold hands of the norwood reaper

He is going bald that is obvious. And certainly all the drugs, alcohol and bleach do not help his hair. If he hops on finasteride, minoxidil, RU and perhaps CB, why not he is bloody rich and can pay a bunch of scientists to produce some for him for sure. All he then needs is 2000-3000 grafts in the frontal region and he is set for life. With all that money he can set up his own lab and have own medical staff to treat his hairloss.

Look at Brandon Flowers (before/after):

upload_2017-9-16_0-42-49.png
upload_2017-9-16_0-43-9.png

The bottom line is rich people seem to be able to be winning the battle more than others :).

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He is going bald that is obvious. And certainly all the drugs, alcohol and bleach do not help his hair. If he hops on finasteride, minoxidil, RU and perhaps CB, why not he is bloody rich and can pay a bunch of scientists to produce some for him for sure. All he then needs is 2000-3000 grafts in the frontal region and he is set for life. With all that money he can set up his own lab and have own medical staff to treat his hairloss.

View attachment 63691 View attachment 63692

The bottom line is rich people seem to be able to be winning the battle more than others :).
Well, Donald Trump is on Finasteride combined with hair transplants and concealers. I still don´t buy this, that rich people have it so much easier. I think a good hair transplant is affordable for most Northern Americans/Western Europeans on HairLossTalk.com with some saving. There simply is no miracle cure, you might also look at poor Wayne Rooney who still has sh*t hair after 2 transplants :(

The man you posted had very thick hair. A hairline transplant combined with Finasteride is a very good solution for cases like him. Bieber is also diffusing and I think his donor isn´t that good (though I am not an expert on hair transplant).

john12341

My Regimen
Reaction score
Judd Law is fucked. Hair transplants only work for people who are lucky to only recede slightly. finasteride is eventually going to lose effectiveness and that donor won't last.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 63691 View attachment 63692

Brandon Flowers was like a Norwood 2 at the worst but I respect his choice to get dat Norwood 0 hairline.