Justin Bieber Losing His Hair? What Do You Guys Think.

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score
search justin bieber's dad... all you will find is some douche with thick beard and a hat covering his hair... His dad is defo bald... Bieber is on propecia as he suggested it to Prince William. Usually, balding people don't even know that propecia exists, unless they use it.

** He is loaded anyways and can set up his own hairloss clinic at his crib with the best hair transplant surgeons flying out to him to do the surgery :( .

Just look at Brandon Flowers (The Killers) or Brandon Urie (Panic at the Disco!) both had a frontal 3rd hair transplant and the results are incredible. :)

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
His dad looks like a total db too. I would laugh so hard if jb went bald, but it's not gonna happen. Even if he is balding it's not gonna be evident until after Replicel and Tsuji are ready.

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hop on dutasteride Justin! :D

Torin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Justin Bieber's father, aged 19/20:

d2796e0a11eec8ad950e3b15e520e5ef.jpg

A few years later and he's wearing a hat. Maybe coincidence or probably he started balding in his early twenties.

article-2205101-15143DD0000005DC-111_634x412.jpg

Illusions

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Justin Bieber's father, aged 19/20:

d2796e0a11eec8ad950e3b15e520e5ef.jpg

A few years later and he's wearing a hat. Maybe coincidence or probably he started balding in his early twenties.

article-2205101-15143DD0000005DC-111_634x412.jpg

His son sucked all of the hair follicles out of him

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would not like it very much if Justin Bieber is really experiencing Male Pattern Baldness already, it's truly an awful thing to happen when you're still really young, but it's still bad at any age obviously. I've felt the sting of hair loss and it's one of those things I don't want to happen to anyone.

jetlife1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would not like it very much if Justin Bieber is really experiencing Male Pattern Baldness already, it's truly an awful thing to happen when you're still really young, but it's still bad at any age obviously. I've felt the sting of hair loss and it's one of those things I don't want to happen to anyone.

Agreed! I didn't mean for this thread to be a dig at Bieber. Hopefully he does something about it because if you catch it at an early stage you should be set. I really think going fully bald is a choice nowadays, unless of course dutasteride/finasteride doesn't work for you which is very rare.

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Agreed! I didn't mean for this thread to be a dig at Bieber. Hopefully he does something about it because if you catch it at an early stage you should be set. I really think going fully bald is a choice nowadays, unless of course dutasteride/finasteride doesn't work for you which is very rare.

No worries! :D

Yep! Catching hair loss early will lead to best results, the earlier the better unless treatment fails.

resu

Reaction score
If it was just the crown you could say that his hair is fine like women but then there's the higher and rattier hairline, the temples and crown.

jetlife1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't mean to bump an old thread which is kind of meaningless to most people on here but this is his interview today on Ellen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wTYZoQ-DJQ

His hair just looks different especially from last year, but not necessarily worse from the previous pics in this thread. It looks like flatter and as if he is hiding his hairline. Either way he still has good coverage. I wonder if he is on finasteride and maybe the thin hair in my first post in this thread was from the dreaded initial finasteride shed. Who knows. Either way I wish him the best.

(yes, I know you guys are thinking who cares, but I have too much time on my hands today lol)

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It looks like flatter and as if he is hiding his hairline.
In another thread there I was a recent picture of him with a footballer. I also noted how his hair looked really flat, typical for people with thinning hair. Lol, the way he is wearing it reminded me on myself.

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can't find a photo of Biebers father without a hat on .

google him its ALL hat photos.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish I could somehow weezle my way into the bieb's entourage and live off his success

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish I could somehow weezle my way into the bib's entourage and live off his success

But he's such a douche....aren't there some better entourages out there?

Be J-Los umbrella holder.