just saw this on reddit

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.reddit.com/r/amiugly/comments/4jgcy6/25m_went_bald_zero_tinder_matches_nsfw_am_i_ugly/

Is it a trolling?

Guy is in a good shape (I never have been at gym and no homo but still), he has OK skull and above the average facial aesthetic, how the **** he can be virgin in 2016? Is the balding the only problem?

I mean even you are complete autistic you MUST have matches on tinder/okcupid but be unmachted or blocked after if you are retard or cringe.

Is it OVER if you gone NW3+?

g.i joey

Reaction score
damn, theres no hope for me when i go bald.. brb injecting finasteride into my veins.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
He needs a tan. Also, to answer your question: **** personality, bad online game and/or high standards. Probably a combination. He is good-looking, but without hair he is denied entry into the god tier where you can say/do anything and still get laid. I refuse to believe this dude could not bag an azn or a plain jane Tinderella.

If you read further down he only uses selfies as his pics which is a huge red flag for weirdos (women I met off tinder told me this).

Online game...

It is ****ing MATCH girls should just swipe right there is no place to GAME

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
dat gyno tho

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pic selection is very important to tinder success. I'm not talking about pua stuff.

He told in comments he did't use shirtless pics.

Anyway, I have only **** "selfie" and got bunch of matches (which leads to nothing tho).

And he swiped 20k girls just LOL.

I summon Exodus and other NW6+ guys to this thread.

NW1-5 go away :)protest:)

parisienne

Established Member
Reaction score
The absolute absence of expression and underwear pictures in the kitchen make that seems like he's selling a Japanese sex doll

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
If you read further down he only uses selfies as his pics which is a huge red flag for weirdos (women I met off tinder told me this).

What sort of pics should men use on tinder?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
WTF is this?!?! hahahaha... what is wrong with you guys?? He is not picking up women because he is sporting granny panties in every pic. this profile is disgusting as f*ck.

- - - Updated - - -

I looked at 6 pics for like five seconds and could instantly deduce that this guy is either a) insecure as f*ck or b) self consumed as f*ck... THAT is why women are not responding.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Pics taken by others in a social situation or on vacation, smiling (with white teeth if possible). Cropped group shots are acceptable but the best is a picture of you alone. Facial expression should indicate some sort of genuine happiness. It should be the best possible representation of you and what you have to offer.

All can be bypassed if overall looks are good enough. May only be important for the "maybe" tier.

Damn. My face looks clownishly fat with a smile. I try to avoid smiling in pics.

- - - Updated - - -

Where's that dignity gone, mothet****er!!!!

You tell me, potty mouth.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yea his facial expressions are dead but he has got to be a social retard or something

dude is hot and masculine. id let him stretch my a**h** out. like a legit 7-8 imo. reminds me of JMAC from brazzers. white dude who is such a stud he obliterates thick black girls

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
No you can't. Where's that dignity gone, mothet****er!!!!

hahahahaha!!!!!! Glad to have you back!!!

- - - Updated - - -

WHERE'S THE DIGNITY GONE MUTHA F*CKA!?!?!?!

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
That's pretty amazing he didn't even get one message after swiping 20k women and he says he didn't use undressed pictures.

Just shows how tinder and online dating is pointless for a lot of men. Even if the reason is that he looks too serious or he doesn't have anything good written on his profile... I mean still to get absolutely nothing at all from a single woman...

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's pretty amazing he didn't even get one message after swiping 20k women and he says he didn't use undressed pictures.

Just shows how tinder and online dating is pointless for a lot of men. Even if the reason is that he looks too serious or he doesn't have anything good written on his profile... I mean still to get absolutely nothing at all from a single woman...

Dude, he's parading around in oversized boxers in every pic... don't see why any sane woman would message him. I mean, if it was one or two body pics, I would understand... BUT EVERY PIC???

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
He needs a tan. Also, to answer your question: **** personality, bad online game and/or high standards. Probably a combination. He is good-looking, but without hair he is denied entry into the god tier where you can say/do anything and still get laid. I refuse to believe this dude could not bag an azn or a plain jane Tinderella.

There is more to this guy than we know. He could be lying or telling the truth but still there has to be a reason why he claims to be virgin. I just don't buy the fact that this guy has never had any women interested in him. He is trying to play the sympathy card here. If he is a virgin, then he obviously is very insecure about something physical about him or the fact that he has no experience with women.

Zircon, I think maybe your next book could be how to be a Tinder slayer. :)

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is more to this guy than we know. He could be lying or telling the truth but still there has to be a reason why he claims to be virgin. I just don't buy the fact that this guy has never had any women interested in him. He is trying to play the sympathy card here. If he is a virgin, then he obviously is very insecure about something physical about him or the fact that he has no experience with women.

Zircon, I think maybe your next book could be how to be a Tinder slayer. :)

Maybe he's religious and saving himself for marriage