just saw this on reddit

I.D WALKER

Reaction score

resu

Reaction score
Put this tool in fitting clothes like a shirt and take some better photos out of the house and he would get hits for sure.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ouch. There's a video floating around from Spencer Kobren's show where a NW7 guy made a profile with himself wearing a hair piece and one without. He sent messages to a bunch of women and got no responses to the bald profile and a ton of responses to the one with hair. Does anyone here have it on file?

Who is Spencer Kobren? Is he one of those TV doctors like Dr. Oz?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
He is the foremost authority in the world on baldness.

Interesting. Never heard of this guy. Oh well, can't be that important.

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
"Second thing, a majority of women will left swipe on shirtless selfies. It's tacky and makes you look full of yourself. Find pictures of you at the beach, out with your friends, and other ways to show off your body"

Lol @ the top comment. No, if your face is good, women will eat dat sh*t up. Dude doesn't even have an ugly face. Must be socially awkward or something.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Second thing, a majority of women will left swipe on shirtless selfies. It's tacky and makes you look full of yourself. Find pictures of you at the beach, out with your friends, and other ways to show off your body"

Lol @ the top comment. No, if your face is good, women will eat dat sh*t up. Dude doesn't even have an ugly face. Must be socially awkward or something.

He lacks confidence, you can tell even through a jpeg.

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Girls will say anything to avoid confrontation. Wasn't "confident" enough. If we had sex it would ruin our friendship, bla. bla.

"Everyone's a winner! You can do it too, no I don't care if guys are bald, just be yourself!." Yay Becky I'm so nice to my friendzoned chumps..but they aint never gonna git some of this ***.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'd love to test the shirtless thing. Maybe I should try it, just find a simple shirtless pic off google images and see what happens if I swipe every woman.

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I admit shirtless as the first pic is sort of tacky. It's like that girl you see on tinder that'll make duck faces with her cleavage showing. It's too obvious.

I suppose people prefer subtlety or it comes off as try hard

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL Joking aside, a girl once told me she wanted to date a guy she just met because, from his fb profile picture, she could tell that he was "oozing confidence". Too bad he was a legit fullhair 9/10 too. But that's just minor details.... Shallow pretentious b**ch.

A worse story here.

Once my friends and I went to a speed date in Barcelona. With us there was a girl. Not good looking but apparently high standards (read on).

When the speed dating finished, it was announced there would be ten minutes of "free dating": even if your turn to speak to a certain person had never come during the speed thing, now you could go talk to them freely.

This girl heard this and ran and went to talk to a tall cool guy we didn't even know was in the club.

When she was back from this "expedition", we asked her what had gotten into her. We asked if during the speed dating she hadn't met anyone who had struck her positively. She said some guys definitely had. But no one was as hot as the guy she had not been able to speak to. :D :D :D

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
So here is my thing.
This forum is full of double standards where most guys seem to want 10's but get mad at 10 women when they dont want them back. Ive said this many time before. Its a jealousy that is creating bitterness. They then get mad at women who are like 6s but go for 10 guys. I mean most of us here are like 5s and 6s but still think they should achieve 10s. I mean give the women credit for going for the out of their league chance.

Im starting a site, called

www.justforfives.com

It will be a dating site compromised of ALL fives! It will be like other sites where people can be voted off. If you are above a 5 then the community can vote you off, but hey dont be mad, that just means youre over a 5.

Anyone want to donate?

You can be a 3 with a great personality and money and that will make you a 5 but you CANT be an 8 with a schitty personality and be considered a 5 to clean up.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Haha Swing,
The rating of 0 is looking more appealing to me.
This dating game has simply grown too complicated for my weary mind/heavy heart.

From here on out,
Zero-man will be my neatly rounded nom de plume. -)