just saw this on reddit

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry cocohot but you think your "You will be bald" argument is a lot more devastating than it is, he posted plenty of times since that and that isn't the reason he left. He probably doesn't need you to remind him of it, he see's it every day and regularly writes that he's accepted (as much as a person can) the fact he'll lose considerable hair in the next decade.

And the reason I hate that isn't for the reasons you think it is, it's because back in the day it was literally half of your arguments, no matter what the debate was it always fell back to "you'll be bald- you're angry because you can't face it" etc. blahblah, any point I made was null-void because I'll be bald some day. That and "out of 7 billion people you post on here like the rest of us insane guys" which for some reason you always felt was really relevant towards something.

In a bizarre way your girlfriends betrayal vindicates your argument.

Ahhh damnit as if he needs to hear that, he already (wrongly) has made this point before.

It doesn't vindicate the decision, that's a fact, it was a stupid decision, he might have lost out on a solid relationship with someone he loved- this is what he knew at the time. And he decided to risk it, and still for me hasn't provided a solid good reason for doing so.

Stupid decisions, irrational, emotion based.

And just to re-iterate, you and others can discuss the morality of it which I won't comment on it, but I've only been focussing on whether it's a rational, reasoned decision, in terms of Ian long term happiness. The conclusion? No, hell no.

I don't want to get away from my main simple point but on the topic of that vindicating his point, uhhh am I missing something? How exactly did Fred score a victory for screwing her over before she screwed him over? Only really bitter people can take some sad joy out of that, it doesn't mean anything for your happiness, if doesn't even mean anything for your pride, it's just completely meaningless either way, whether he cheated or not.

Not that I really believe in it but hey- karma.

Last edited by a moderator:

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm happy to agree to disagree on all those points h.l.

- - - Updated - - -

Before that, I had options, and many. I had to make a choice during these three months, dating or risking being unemployed forever.

That was another rational decision that was quickly taken.

I don't understand what you mean here?

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He was incredibly busy at work so he no longer had time to cheat on his girlfriend.

I'm sorry but it's just such bull****! Just a constant stream of it. Just writing back on things, and putting into words, it becomes clear how full of **** he is. I've been in very busy situations at work down the years, 70 hour weeks etc (probably actually more in un-clocked time as well) but I could still get 2 hours free a week, or every 2 weeks, to bang someone. He's telling us he legitimately couldn't get a few free hours in the space of 12 ****ing weeks? And that's the only reason he stopped cheating. I mean, utter, ****e.

I actually want to know exactly when these 3 months were, because even though he couldn't find 15 spare minutes to **** someone in the space of a quarter of a year, you can still bet he was on here for 2 hours every day. Even now when he's pretending to be busy with all his relationships, he'll come on here and if like today there's a debate he's drawn into, suddenly he has all the time in the world to sit and argue his point.

And in an odd way, despite the fact it is all lies, I still don't mind debating about these things with him, I have no doubt this girlfriend didn't exist, he never cheated on anyone, and doesn't have these options, the abortion was lies, but in a hypothetical sense it's still fun to discuss these things and how Fred tries to justify his "alternative lifestyle" with any gusto or accountability, and he does his best but he's failed again.

He still has yet to provide any decent argument to justify risking a loving relationship for meaningless sex he didn't even really care about.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually when ed's back on I want more details to his foolproof method of cheating that would NEVER get him caught, and that should be interesting/absolute scrambling crapola.

I know Ian's in a big city so there's more anonymity but still, I noticed he wrote he stopped "dating", not just screwing other women but actually going on public dates? Very risky, if that's what he meant. And how did he meet these women? Tinder? That's probably even riskier, people see people they know on Tinder all the time, is ed saying none of his girlfriends friends or family wouldn't recognise him? I mean as always, it's not really adding up, I want all the details.

Should be interesting.

blackg

Reaction score
He was incredibly busy at work so he no longer had time to cheat on his girlfriend.

I'm sorry but it's just such bull****! Just a constant stream of it. Just writing back on things, and putting into words, it becomes clear how full of **** he is. I've been in very busy situations at work down the years, 70 hour weeks etc (probably actually more in un-clocked time as well) but I could still get 2 hours free a week, or every 2 weeks, to bang someone. He's telling us he legitimately couldn't get a few free hours in the space of 12 ****ing weeks? And that's the only reason he stopped cheating. I mean, utter, ****e.

I actually want to know exactly when these 3 months were, because even though he couldn't find 15 spare minutes to **** someone in the space of a quarter of a year, you can still bet he was on here for 2 hours every day. Even now when he's pretending to be busy with all his relationships, he'll come on here and if like today there's a debate he's drawn into, suddenly he has all the time in the world to sit and argue his point.

And in an odd way, despite the fact it is all lies, I still don't mind debating about these things with him, I have no doubt this girlfriend didn't exist, he never cheated on anyone, and doesn't have these options, the abortion was lies, but in a hypothetical sense it's still fun to discuss these things and how Fred tries to justify his "alternative lifestyle" with any gusto or accountability, and he does his best but he's failed again.

He still has yet to provide any decent argument to justify risking a loving relationship for meaningless sex he didn't even really care about.
Here we go again..

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You make it sound like such a chore to skip past someone's posts in 1 thread of many on this forum. Go read something else.

I mean really, half your posts towards me are complaining about the post length and have been for some time, do you think I care enough to change?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
You guys take each other way too seriously. I got news for you, I envy Ian and Zircon. They both are more level headed than you think. There are too many huge egos in this forum and it definitely clouds your judgement. Happiness has no rules. You get to live life on your OWN terms. There is no instruction book on how Fred or Zircon should live their life or whatever decisions they make. It is all about experience like Ian said and taking chances. Most people live in fear to take the chances people like Ian take. I don't see Ian as arrogant. I see him as a person who knows what he wants in life and is not afraid to take it. Unfortunately, its a "dog eat dog world" and Ian is going to take what he needs to survive and be happy even it means someone else is going to be disappointed in the process. That's just how life is. We all are after the same thing whether you chose to believe it or not. Some just are not afraid to use tactics that most think is very unconventional. Its always the endpoint that counts in life.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sure you'd retain that attitude if your sister, or good female friend, gets emotionally destroyed by some cheating bastard. You'd tell her "Hey! Admire the guy! He's taking risks at your expense and not only is that not wrong, it's actually commendable!"

Absolute load of waffle right there. And ironically Ed is here arguing how he isn't taking risks, he's reasoned out his scenario's and knows what he's doing, and then you come in here thinking you're defending him, and making him sound like his every decision is a wild roll of the dice. That's not at all the point he's trying to make.

Again, and I'll keep repeating it so everyone understands my point- this started because Ed claimed that women are ruled by emotion, their decisions are not measured intellectually, they go with their whims. My response is that so does he, by taking the risk of losing his girlfriend on meaningless sex (which he's since said isn't even that important- so risk/reward isn't quite adding up here) he is not thinking things through.

Not even talking about the moral side of things here, let's forget about that, but his rational thought process for long term happiness is not consistent. He made decisions based on wanting to c*m in someone else, that's all, it wasn't measured, it was wild and unpredictable, and he's award himself this badge of honour for being the most rational man and judge of whether other's base their decisions on emotion.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I'm sure you'd retain that attitude if your sister, or good female friend, gets emotionally destroyed by some cheating bastard. You'd tell her "Hey! Admire the guy! He's taking risks at your expense and not only is that not wrong, it's actually commendable!"

Absolute load of waffle right there. And ironically Fred is here arguing how he isn't taking risks, he's reasoned out his scenario's and knows what he's doing, and then you come in here thinking you're defending him, and making him sound like his every decision is a wild roll of the dice. That's not at all the point he's trying to make.

Again, and I'll keep repeating it so everyone understands my point- this started because Fred claimed that women are ruled by emotion, their decisions are not measured intellectually, they go with their whims. My response is that so does he, by taking the risk of losing his girlfriend on meaningless sex (which he's since said isn't even that important- so risk/reward isn't quite adding up here) he is not thinking things through.

Not even talking about the moral side of things here, let's forget about that, but his rational thought process for long term happiness is not consistent. He made decisions based on wanting to c*m in someone else, that's all, it wasn't measured, it was wild and unpredictable, and he's award himself this badge of honour for being the most rational man and judge of whether other's base their decisions on emotion.
Let me ask you some honest questions, Do you hate ed? Do you dislike ed? What is it about Ed, that you have to spend hours on here writing about him all the time? Are you obsessed with him?

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't even know if I hate him, I don't know if I like him either, I don't know if I feel sorry for him. I definitely find him incredibly interesting to study, for us all to study really, and the novelty has still yet to wear off. It does from time to time, and I'll ignore his crap, but seeing how he waffles out his reasoning, based on stuff I'm sure doesn't even exist, it's really enthralling actually.

But no, obsession would be going too far, it's not like I ever think about him when off this forum, he doesn't occupy my thoughts away from here. But yes, I am on here way too much some days.

Anyway, that reply had nothing to do with what I wrote. It is true though, you wouldn't be so casual and supportive of this "outside the box" mentality about Ed's cheating if it affected someone you know.

Hey I wonder how you'd feel if your girlfriend/next girlfriend took up that attitude, when you find out she's blowing some other guy would you respect the fact she takes risks? I'm trying to remain respectful and polite but this is the best way I can phrase it, that whole paragraph you made was just. such. nonsense.

Sorry.

And what do we think about people with kids? I've known girls and even a guy who didn't talk to their mother or father for years after they cheated or had an affair and it wrecked the whole family.

But hey! It's commendable! They're risk takers living outside of society am I right?!

shookwun

Reaction score
Why would ed lie about his experiences. If anything behind the anomity and privacy of your own home you are more likely to spill the truth, convey your life in 100% accuracy. Its in real life situations where we are labeled and scrutinized over the littlest things do we blanket the reality of our situation. Internet gives us a place to vent everything and anything that's not morally and socially correct

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I don't even know if I hate him, I don't know if I like him either, I don't know if I feel sorry for him. I definitely find him incredibly interesting to study, for us all to study really, and the novelty has still yet to wear off. It does from time to time, and I'll ignore his crap, but seeing how he waffles out his reasoning, based on stuff I'm sure doesn't even exist, it's really enthralling actually.

But no, obsession would be going too far, it's not like I ever think about him when off this forum, he doesn't occupy my thoughts away from here. But yes, I am on here way too much some days.

Anyway, that reply had nothing to do with what I wrote. It is true though, you wouldn't be so casual and supportive of this "outside the box" mentality about Fred's cheating if it affected someone you know.

Hey I wonder how you'd feel if your girlfriend/next girlfriend took up that attitude, when you find out she's blowing some other guy would you respect the fact she takes risks? I'm trying to remain respectful and polite but this is the best way I can phrase it, that whole paragraph you made was just. such. nonsense.

Sorry.

And what do we think about people with kids? I've known girls and even a guy who didn't talk to their mother or father for years after they cheated or had an affair and it wrecked the whole family.

But hey! It's commendable! They're risk takers living outside of society am I right?!
Hey if they like to live on the edge and cheat and it makes them happy, good for them. Its not my style but I can certainly detach myself from their unethical decision without having to create a huge debate over the circumstance. If my girlfriend cheated on me, I would dump her and move on. And realize I made a poor choice and take responsibility for my actions. Honestly, I don't trust too many people in general as we are all human and will "cheat" some way or another to achieve a certain goal. Afterwards, if our self esteem, ethics and morals are high enough, we will feel remorse from our actions if the consequences are great.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah tell someone who's been stupid and selfish enough to wreck their home and family and go through a painful and costly divorce "Good for you, I admire that you take risks" and they'll probably throw a right hook.

I know you're trying to have this hippie open mindset but in practicality it's just bull****. There's nothing positive or cool about cheating, you can dress it up however you want.

And if your girlfriend cheated on you, you wouldn't respect her for it more? She's outside the box man freewheelin! Why would you dump such an admirable gal?

Why would Ian lie about his experiences. If anything behind the anomity and privacy of your own home you are more likely to spill the truth, convey your life in 100% accuracy. Its in real life situations where we are labeled and scrutinized over the littlest things do we blanket the reality of our situation. Internet gives us a place to vent everything and anything that's not morally and socially correct

a) to win internet debates as he often conveniently has a "real life experience" that perfectly fits his point
b) because he's depressed and unstable and making things up on here makes him feel better than others on a baldness forum

I'm assuming you read what I wrote about the numbers adding up. By listening to Ian go on and on about his many experiences, you would have thought he's slept with at least 100 women, basically just any kind of crazy number. When he came out with 20 at the time, including long term girlfriends, many short term, girls he cheated with, one night stands, the time he had several girlfriends (lol) the handful in Thailand, it's like what the **** here? Wait a second...

Also this crap about not cheating because he was too busy- for 3 fricken months?! Sorry, it's just not right, it's just all pure bile.

And it's not just about women, it's everything, he said last week, and nobody batted an eyelid "I was just youngest person to go bald the fastest in the world - that's all :p" I mean how the **** would he know that? Would a doctor actually tell him that? And yet we all just accept it.

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Men and women think differently/are different. Women can't sleep around and not be labelled a sl*t. Men cant sleep around and not be labeled a playboi, cool AF dude.

More so than our "mysoginist" "patriarchal" bla bla bla system, The reason is because women hold the access to sex, so it's more biological than anything. Ever hear that analogy:

"A key that opens many locks is considered a master key. A lock that's opened by many keys is just a ****ty lock". For women, chastity and low partner count is valued. For men, high partner count. It shows you're attractive enough to have different women want you inside of them....which isn't an easy task considering how many guys orbit every girl. It shows she chose you out of all the other suitors.

Even an average/slightly ugly woman could literally just walk down the street and say "Hey lets have sex" to the first dude they see. They'll get laid.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When a woman cheats with an attractive guy it's because she's emotion driven and fickle, when a man does the exact same thing he's just making the most of his life and experiences. There's a real philosophy when the male does it you see.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
hair loss, I still don't understand why it is so important for you to hear Ed admit your right and he is wrong? Is he like your boyfriend, your husband, your son, your best friend?

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well maybe you didn't understand because you didn't ask. Oh no then you asked if he's my boyfriend! I'm going all red with embarrassment that was clever.

It's important because he spreads ignorant messages like there's no tomorrow, and the more free reign he gets to write whatever he wants without accountability, the worse he gets. I find some of the stuff he writes to be genuinely horrible, so I don't stand for it. On top of that, obviously because it's fun.

But all women are emotion based unlike men? Seriously, what the ****, I don't see how you can advocate such crap. It's just unfounded nonsense and sometimes I can't believe I'm the only one who takes issue with it.

Well I know I'm not the only one, there are others who have learned to just stay out of it, take everything he says with a pinch of salt, or simply just ignore everything he says. I don't blame them, and I do the same sometimes for maybe a few weeks at the most, but ultimately no- he shouldn't just get away with it, he should be called into question. And when he is, he scrambles and scrapes away from the situation until he just disappears again.

shookwun

Reaction score
Mate. .... it isn't difficult to score a peice on tindr/pof of you're reasonably good looking. Its a massive numbers game. I got a massive amount of numbers while in edmonton but only a small percentage actually meet up. All my buddies are the same way.

As for thailand..... can't relet consider hookers for currency a girlfriend. The women might act like they like you but it's always for some sort of exchange.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well Ed says it's hard, lucky to get 1 match a day. So considering his recent successes he's turning a high percentage of his matches into banging, really impressive!

cocohot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well Ed says it's hard, lucky to get 1 match a day. So considering his recent successes he's turning a high percentage of his matches into banging, really impressive!

lol why do you hate him so much?

shookwun

Reaction score
I will give you coco's virginity and tight bleached aaahole for my hair back...