just saw this on reddit

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
yea his facial expressions are dead but he has got to be a social retard or something

dude is hot and masculine. id let him stretch my a**h** out. like a legit 7-8 imo. reminds me of JMAC from brazzers. white dude who is such a stud he obliterates thick black girls

You know you watch a lot of p**rn when you start knowing the dudes names.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You know you watch a lot of p**rn when you start knowing the dudes names.
hell yea :band: lol but for real its mainly just cuz JMac is such a stud. he is like 6'2, buff, and has a huge dee. that baldie will **** any nw1's girl, even wolf packs

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Hehehe

- - - Updated - - -

People are commenting her like it's some panel discussion on stage where the panel is discussing what will make this guy win the best heart in this dating market...
Do I assume everyone here have won the heart of their life(girlfriend) even when bald,balding..

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
That 20000 girls he swiped were shallow, he didn't project enough confidence to let them swipe right I think :notworthy Not enough "online game".

Just need to go outside and slay since girls dig into bald confident guys :)

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Okcupid found that men with smilimg pics actually do less well with women.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, same as what I'm thinking. There's probably more to the story or he's lying.

And lol at sluthater logic; pick a profile picture where you don't look like a sullen, self-absorbed basement dweller with no friends? That's bull**** because Sean O'Pry could have the same pic and still get matches.

Lachowski will do better imho :spell:

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
I thought Wolf Pack was the arbiter of aesthetics? Shook is HairLossTalk.com's answer to Zyzz, the sickest kunt on these boards.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh yeah, not to mention: Wolf Pack rated me a borderline 8. Suck it down, incels.

x89jeXA.gif

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats funny how zircon is trying to validate himself among bald "incels".

Just lol guy is 8/10 with NW3 and sitting on this subforum for 6-/10 subhumans.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Controlled A/B study? It could simply be that the men who did the best were so attractive that they did not need to smile, or actually seemed more desirable/mysterious with a neutral expression. Lots of confounding factors. Smiling in pics is good advice for the "maybe" tier. I have a huge toothy grin in my profile pic and I'm a shookwun-confirmed solid 7/10.

Have you attended any sessions? I'm really curious to know what you would learn in something like that.

OkCupid Labs frequently blogs about trends.

Men look best when they have a serious face that is barely smiling, and not looking toward the lens. If a man is smiling and looking toward the lens he does poorly.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
OkCupid Labs frequently blogs about trends.

Men look best when they have a serious face that is barely smiling, and not looking toward the lens. If a man is smiling and looking toward the lens he does poorly.
Women's minds must be really complicated.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
the combo of shookwun AND wolfs ratings does convince me yes lol

gotta send me a pic too im curious lol

Onyx3266

Reaction score
I was about to say, this guy is actually really good-looking I think, in a semi-universal way? He has good facial structure, he has a great and fit body, and he has nice eyes? I'm surprised that he can't find anyone, because the bald look is really good for him. I honestly think he is just having problems with actually talking or communicating with women. A lot of attractive men who are awkward won't get approached, because they are awkward, and women won't usually approach men.