Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ed, what's Badoo like?

Last edited by a moderator:

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
There are extremes, handsome & ugly then everyone else on the average category.

I just find it peculiar how almost all women keep telling me they might not initialy be that attracted but over time when getting to know someone they become more attracted. I think it's absolute bull****. If I am not physically into you then talking and forming rapport is a chore. Been in that situation, where there is little attraction and you just want to fall asleep. Don't feel like contributing to the coversation due to the lack of physical stimulation.

Personality is genetic, and how receptive a women is to your personality is largely influenced by her physical attraction.

Sure she might become more attracted over time, but unless there is substantial physical attraction from the beggining it will never happen.

Its hard to accept, but our physical aesthetics determines the quality of our life. Good looking people are always cheerful, and happy. You don't act happy..that's ridiculous. Our aesthetics, and accomplishments reflect how happy we are in our lives. When you look good, you always feel good

That last paragraph is really so true. Whenever I come into contact with good-looking people (who haven't had their looks blemished by something like hair loss) either in person or on facebook, they are so ridiculously cheerful to the point of being stupid and nauseating. A person's satisfaction with their outer looks so often dictate their outlook on life and their demeanor. And when a person looks good, they will feel good and have a tendency to be more kind, thoughtful, generous, and outgoing. However, if a person's outer looks are blemished by something like hair loss, they can become more depressed, angry, and withdrawn. It's obvious, our looks have a direct relationship to how we feel.

ypul

Reaction score
I don't really believe the whole thing about not being able to date when you go bald. I think being liked by people and whether or not you go out with them depends on how you interact with them, going bald has nothing to do with how you can behave.

resu

Reaction score
That last paragraph is really so true. Whenever I come into contact with good-looking people (who haven't had their looks blemished by something like hair loss) either in person or on facebook, they are so ridiculously cheerful to the point of being stupid and nauseating. A person's satisfaction with their outer looks so often dictate their outlook on life and their demeanor. And when a person looks good, they will feel good and have a tendency to be more kind, thoughtful, generous, and outgoing. However, if a person's outer looks are blemished by something like hair loss, they can become more depressed, angry, and withdrawn. It's obvious, our looks have a direct relationship to how we feel.

Not always true, a person can be delusional or be happy by lying to themselves. Same thing with women with legs full of cellulite that still think they can wear hotpants or boyshorts, in their heads they look hot and don't care what others think or want to live to the fullest by not limit themselves to social norms.

Men seem more grounded in reality, probably one of the contributing reasons why the suicide rate is higher in men.