jude law is getting worse

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nicholson danced with the devil inthe pale moonlight didn't he?

G

retropunk, as others have pointed out: Law would never admit that he is bothered by his hairloss. It would make him look weak and weak men aren´t "sexy".

retropunk

Established Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
retropunk, as others have pointed out: Law would never admit that he is bothered by his hairloss. It would make him look weak and weak men aren´t "sexy".

I never said Jude Law. It was about Bruce Willis.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
retropunk said:
Taugenichts said:

if it didnt bother him at all hed let his horseshoe grow out normally.

retropunk

Established Member
Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
retropunk said:
Taugenichts said:

Some people prefer to shave their heads or buzz their heads even if they have no signs of balding. It's a matter of preference.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
retropunk said:
hair today gone tomorrow said:
retropunk said:

Some people prefer to shave their heads or buzz their heads even if they have no signs of balding. It's a matter of preference.

how come he didnt shave it when he had some?

IBM

Reaction score
Jude Law, on that video, is clearly trying to hide his depression that he's having because of his haircut. He even tries to spell a joke but he cant because he's near of a panic attack (look at the video). I know how he feels because i feel the same. Hairloss is an emotional grief that destroys our bright and inner beauty.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
he didnt look like he was trying to hide it to me.

recognition2

Established Member
Reaction score
"When we will pay less attention to other people's hairs, we will pay less attention to our own hairs"

Come on, we don't want to open such threads and post in it, so let's not.

Peace

s.a.f

Reaction score
Some of you seem to be confused the video that I posted was not actually Jude Law. It was an actor portraying him. (I thought everyone would have got that). :shakehead:

easynow

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Some of you seem to be confused the video that I posted was not actually Jude Law. It was an actor portraying him. (I thought everyone would have got that). :shakehead:

PMSL!!!

"He played a gay in oscar wilde, he played a gay in midnight in the garden of good & evil and then he played a paralyzed athlete it gattaca. But he still looked like a gay. :gay: "

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
HA!

vipergts

Established Member
Reaction score
Leave the poor guy alone! Using him as a scapegoat for your hairloss will do nothing except provide you some temporary respite. Bottom line is that he is NOT a fukin loser, he can get any women he wants with or without hair, not to mention that he has more money than all of this forum's members combined.

easynow

Established Member
Reaction score
vipergts said:
Leave the poor guy alone! Using him as a scapegoat for your hairloss will do nothing except provide you some temporary respite. Bottom line is that he is NOT a fukin loser, he can get any women he wants with or without hair, not to mention that he has more money than all of this forum's members combined.

calm down dear, have you seen the video s.a.f posted? that's what I was talking about! I don't mind the guy!

evildude

Established Member
Reaction score
who cares if he's balding? who cares if he can get women or not? either way, it'll make no f*****g difference to you...

MEANSTREET

Reaction score
im sick of this if u want a proper hairloss forum go to hairlosshlep.com. its for hairloss not like this place which is for people with depression, sick thoughts and people who are such low b*stards that they need to put people lower than them to feel good. outa here guys. peace

G

LOL !!!!!!!

Thats to funny, seriously, whatever, people need to vent. Good luck to all you guys,