jude law is getting worse

BobbyChalfont

Established Member
Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
what are you talkin about...do you honestly feel that bruce willis would pull more women in than brad pitt. you know what just go look at PEOPLE's 50 most beautiful people...its filled with guys with fulls heads of hair...pitt, orland bloom, pat dempsey, clooney, farrell...etc

you dont need stats...if you dont live under a rock youd know that all women go nuts over brad pitt....i dont hear much about willis at anymore...he is an after thought.

So basically, you're complaining because you're not the world's most attractive man? Boo-f*****g-hoo.

You know who else has a full head of hair? Stephen Hawking and Ken Dodd, but I don't see women creaming their panties over them. People like Jude Law and Vin Diesel get as much pussy as Brad Pitt and Orlando Bloom. You don't need a full head of hair to be considered attractive. Get over yourself and your insecurities. You imply women are shallow because they only find one type of man attractive when I'd bet my house that you judge women for being too fat, too ugly, too flat-chested etc. all the time.

BobbyChalfont

Established Member
Reaction score
here are some womens opinions...funny all those men have full heads of hair!! no sign of bruce anywhere :whistle:

http://www.listsofbests.com/list/16563

Umm....Matthew McConaughery is number one on that list and he has one of the most noticeable cases of male pattern baldness i've ever seen in a Hollywood star. Way to prove your own theory wrong.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
BobbyChalfont said:
what are you talkin about...do you honestly feel that bruce willis would pull more women in than brad pitt. you know what just go look at PEOPLE's 50 most beautiful people...its filled with guys with fulls heads of hair...pitt, orland bloom, pat dempsey, clooney, farrell...etc

you dont need stats...if you dont live under a rock youd know that all women go nuts over brad pitt....i dont hear much about willis at anymore...he is an after thought.

So basically, you're complaining because you're not the world's most attractive man? Boo-f****ing-hoo.

You know who else has a full head of hair? Stephen Hawking and Ken Dodd, but I don't see women creaming their panties over them. People like Jude Law and Vin Diesel get as much pussy as Brad Pitt and Orlando Bloom. You don't need a full head of hair to be considered attractive. Get over yourself and your insecurities. You imply women are shallow because they only find one type of man attractive when I'd bet my house that you judge women for being too fat, too ugly, too flat-chested etc. all the time.

hey idiot wtf are you talkin about....im not complaining about myself...i have a full head of hair anyways. go re-read this thread. ghg was saying that bruce willis, and slater are considered good looking men by women...i simply said they were a tier below pitt, cloney, dempsey, etc. in womens eyes...THATS all...how am i gettin into the picture?...im happy with myself

BobbyChalfont

Established Member
Reaction score
hey idiot wtf are you talkin about....im not complaining about myself...i have a full head of hair anyways. go re-read this thread. ghg was saying that bruce willis, and slater are considered good looking men by women...i simply said they were a tier below pitt, cloney, dempsey, etc. in womens eyes...THATS all...how am i gettin into the picture?...im happy with myself

Ok, sorry Professor, I forgot you had such a thorough understanding of all women everywhere after your years and years of gruelling scientific study. For every woman you could find that said they'd prefer Brad Pitt, I'd find you a woman that says they prefer Jude Law. Despite what you seem to think, not every women on the planet has exactly the same sexual desires and preferences.

Jude Law is noticeably balding, but he's still attractive in the eyes of millions of women across the World. That's the point of this thread, not who gets more girls, Pitt or Law.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
BobbyChalfont said:
here are some womens opinions...funny all those men have full heads of hair!! no sign of bruce anywhere :whistle:

http://www.listsofbests.com/list/16563

Umm....Matthew McConaughery is number one on that list and he has one of the most noticeable cases of male pattern baldness i've ever seen in a Hollywood star. Way to prove your own theory wrong.

are you an idiot..hes had work done and his hair is pretty full...if he was a nw7 he would be right off that list...just like bruce willis.

all those men have good heads of hair.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
BobbyChalfont said:

Ok, sorry Professor, I forgot you had such a thorough understanding of all women everywhere after your years and years of gruelling scientific study. For every woman you could find that said they'd prefer Brad Pitt, I'd find you a woman that says they prefer Jude Law. Despite what you seem to think, not every women on the planet has exactly the same sexual desires and preferences.

Jude Law is noticeably balding, but he's still attractive in the eyes of millions of women across the World. That's the point of this thread, not who gets more girls, Pitt or Law.

more women would prefer pitt over law....not EVERY woman but most would..end of story.

BobbyChalfont

Established Member
Reaction score
more women would prefer pitt over law....not EVERY woman but most would..end of story.

Firstly, stop calling me an idiot. You have no basis for such an assumption other than the fact that I disagree with you.

Where are you getting this "most women would rather get with Brad Pitt" statistic? Have you actually gone out and done a study on this? No, of course you haven't. If you're basing your argument on that link you provided....that was ONE GIRL'S opinion and she had Gerard Way, the fat goth from My Chemical Romance on that list. She's hardly the most reliable source.

Even if you were right and most women DID find Brad Pitt more attractive than Jude Law, how can you prove it's because Brad Pitt has a decent head of hair? Could it not have something to do with his perfect body, his chiselled cheekbones, his vast wealth, his successful career or his charming personality? In most of his film roles he has his head shaved pretty closely anyway, so it's not like he's famed for his long, flowing locks of hair.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
BobbyChalfont said:

Firstly, stop calling me an idiot. You have no basis for such an assumption other than the fact that I disagree with you.

Where are you getting this "most women would rather get with Brad Pitt" statistic? Have you actually gone out and done a study on this? No, of course you haven't. If you're basing your argument on that link you provided....that was ONE GIRL'S opinion and she had Gerard Way, the fat goth from My Chemical Romance on that list. She's hardly the most reliable source.

Even if you were right and most women DID find Brad Pitt more attractive than Jude Law, how can you prove it's because Brad Pitt has a decent head of hair? Could it not have something to do with his perfect body, his chiselled cheekbones, his vast wealth, his successful career or his charming personality? In most of his film roles he has his head shaved pretty closely anyway, so it's not like he's famed for his long, flowing locks of hair.

my assumption is that you brought me into this...like im complaining that i dont have a full of hair...i never once complained about myself.

what i said to GHG...was that bruce willis, slater, and lukenberg are a level below brad pitt, cloney, etc....thats it...if you disagree than im sorry....why dont you go ask your girl friends....if you have any...who they find more attractive.

BobbyChalfont

Established Member
Reaction score
my assumption is that you brought me into this...like im complaining that i dont have a full of hair...i never once complained about myself.

what i said to GHG...was that bruce willis, slater, and lukenberg are a level below brad pitt, cloney, etc....thats it...if you disagree than im sorry....why dont you go ask your girl friends....if you have any...who they find more attractive.

Ok, I will. And i'll look forward to reading your book on the female psyche as you're obviously so learned in the subject.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
BobbyChalfont said:

Ok, I will. And i'll look forward to reading your book on the female psyche as you're obviously so learned in the subject.

how bout this...go online and do a search and you can see for yourself...or go and ask your female friends. then report back...see how many times bruce willis' name comes up

G

It's not a surprise that htgt is a part of this debate... always stirring up controversy aren't you? :)

G

Was Bruce a ladies man before he lost his hair? I never remember any women who were into him, probably only because of his money and fame.

It is different with Ljungberg and Slater, but they have very pretty faces, Slater in particular. God, I adore them

G

Taugenichts said:
Was Bruce a ladies man before he lost his hair? I never remember any women who were into him, probably only because of his money and fame.

It is different with Ljungberg and Slater, but they have very pretty faces, Slater in particular. God, I adore them

Are you sure you're not gay?

G

I guess I have become asexual since I realized my chance with interesting women is basically zero. So I am more interested in men I can compare myself to.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
I got hair problem, but I got together with a hottie I met at a bar last night.

It IS your confidence man.

If you dont even think you are capable of attracting girls, nobody will be interested in you.

Go out and have fun Taug!

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey Taug, Ragin's right, get out man, you'll never know, I went to the pub for a couple of pints with my brother on Friday and I got chatting to a hot and clever chick, and she approached me and we ended up chatting all night she gave me her number, and i'm taking her out for a meal Monday! so just be yourself, coz thats all I did and i'm chuffed to f*ck!

The date on Monday maybe another story, i'll get back to you on that

G

Taugenichts said:

He started losing his hair at an early age. He still had some hair during moonlighting when he co-stared with that nasty c***.

Wrong again.