Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
These ones
4_yellow_dice.jpg

omgstfuty

Established Member
Reaction score
I have taugss, he needs his virginity losing,...

Ill tell u what Terry..

10 quid, bang her over, and shes yours

SAFE

BobbyChalfont

Established Member
Reaction score
What the hell!?

Most of those comments were about how hot Jude Law is, with our without his hair. Some of you are so mentally messed up that you're reading things that aren't even there.

I think people like Jude Law and Patrick Stewart are prime examples that balding/bald men can still be charasmatic, sexy, confident and have women falling at their feet.

G

BobbyChalfont said:
What the hell!?

Most of those comments were about how hot Jude Law is, with our without his hair. Some of you are so mentally messed up that you're reading things that aren't even there.

I think people like Jude Law and Patrick Stewart are prime examples that balding/bald men can still be charasmatic, sexy, confident and have women falling at their feet.

Count Bruce Willis, Kelly Slater and Fredrik Ljungberg in.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
GrowHairGrow! said:
BobbyChalfont said:
What the hell!?

yah but they are all a level below brad pitt, johnny depp, beckham, etc.

G

hair today gone tomorrow said:
[quote="GrowHairGrow!":576c5]
BobbyChalfont said:
What the hell!?

yah but they are all a level below brad pitt, johnny depp, beckham, etc.[/quote:576c5]

Maybe, maybe not.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
GrowHairGrow! said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":0ab72][quote="GrowHairGrow!":0ab72]

yah but they are all a level below brad pitt, johnny depp, beckham, etc.[/quote:0ab72]

Maybe, maybe not.[/quote:0ab72]

90% of women would chose clooney, pitt, cruise, etc. over bruce willis and kelly slater

G

90% of women would chose clooney, pitt, cruise, etc. over bruce willis and kelly slater

Ok, I won't argue since you got such accurate stats. Not that I find this subjective interesting enough for an argument anyways.

BobbyChalfont

Established Member
Reaction score

Really? Wow, that's interesting. So how many women did you ask? What was the demographic? Did you conduct phone interviews, questionarres? Scan brain patterns?

Oh no, wait. It's a number you pulled completely at random out of your backside.

I'm pretty sure when asked about your ideal women, you'd name famous Hollywood starlets, supermodels and all sorts. Doesn't mean you're ever going to get to have sex with them though. There's allways someone as desperate as you are ugly. Get over it.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
BobbyChalfont said:

Really? Wow, that's interesting. So how many women did you ask? What was the demographic? Did you conduct phone interviews, questionarres? Scan brain patterns?

Oh no, wait. It's a number you pulled completely at random out of your backside.

I'm pretty sure when asked about your ideal women, you'd name famous Hollywood starlets, supermodels and all sorts. Doesn't mean you're ever going to get to have sex with them though. There's allways someone as desperate as you are ugly. Get over it.

what are you talkin about...do you honestly feel that bruce willis would pull more women in than brad pitt. you know what just go look at PEOPLE's 50 most beautiful people...its filled with guys with fulls heads of hair...pitt, orland bloom, pat dempsey, clooney, farrell...etc

you dont need stats...if you dont live under a rock youd know that all women go nuts over brad pitt....i dont hear much about willis at anymore...he is an after thought.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
BobbyChalfont said:

here are some womens opinions...funny all those men have full heads of hair!! no sign of bruce anywhere :whistle:

http://www.listsofbests.com/list/16563