jude law is getting worse

about2bebald

Reaction score
Its all about your charisma and confidence. Having great looks will also helps but usually most women want security and sense of humor in a man.

slowburn

Established Member
Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
BobbyChalfont said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":16f4d]

90% of women would chose clooney, pitt, cruise, etc. over bruce willis and kelly slater

Really? Wow, that's interesting. So how many women did you ask? What was the demographic? Did you conduct phone interviews, questionarres? Scan brain patterns?

Oh no, wait. It's a number you pulled completely at random out of your backside.

I'm pretty sure when asked about your ideal women, you'd name famous Hollywood starlets, supermodels and all sorts. Doesn't mean you're ever going to get to have sex with them though. There's allways someone as desperate as you are ugly. Get over it.

what are you talkin about...do you honestly feel that bruce willis would pull more women in than brad pitt. you know what just go look at PEOPLE's 50 most beautiful people...its filled with guys with fulls heads of hair...pitt, orland bloom, pat dempsey, clooney, farrell...etc

you dont need stats...if you dont live under a rock youd know that all women go nuts over brad pitt....i dont hear much about willis at anymore...he is an after thought.[/quote:16f4d]
What about The Rock? He's got male pattern baldness like a motherfucker!

slowburn

Established Member
Reaction score

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
they have some recessions which MOST men get....but by no means are they bald or are they viewed as bald...and it is unlikely any of them will bald to the extent of willis who is a nw6/7

retropunk

Established Member
Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
they have some recessions which MOST men get....but by no means are they bald or are they viewed as bald...and it is unlikely any of them will bald to the extent of willis who is a nw6/7

I don't think Willis is a solid NW7, yet. He's probably a NW6, but I rarely see any videos/movies of him with his real hair grown out.

Anyways, Willis doesn't care since he's banging playboy playmates.

retropunk

Established Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
I am sure he does care....

I don't worry about anything especially not getting or looking old. I think that in itself can age you. I don't worry about my hair anymore, what's the point, it's gone.

Taken from here.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
he cares, but I doubt he makes a big fuzz about it.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
retropunk said:
Taugenichts said:
I am sure he does care....

I don't worry about anything especially not getting or looking old. I think that in itself can age you. I don't worry about my hair anymore, what's the point, it's gone.

Taken from here.

oh he def. cares....everyone who is bald wishes they had a full head of hair...however, not everyone dwells on it day and night like some people here.

Kilgore Trout

Reaction score
Slightly disenguous thread here, I think. It's probably true that Brad Pitt and David Beckham are generally seen as more attractive than Jude Law and Freddie Ljunberg, but that's like saying Scarlett Johansson is better looking than, I don't know, Kate Moss (who has quite gappy teeth if we want to be perfectionists): it's hardly a huge difference, and I think it's safe to say that there isn't a straight man on this forum who wouldn't say no to Ms Moss if the opportunity arose.

If you're going to compare yourself to the likes of Bradd Pitt, and convince yourself that not looking like him = no chance with the ladies, I'd imagine that your insecurity is far more of a problem than your hairline. I'd guess that most people here wouldn't only shag supermodels or Girls Aloud... as nice as that would be.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
Kilgore Trout said:
I think it's safe to say that there isn't a straight man on this forum who wouldn't say no to Ms Moss if the opportunity arose.

hmm,i like pete doherty but his sloppy seconds i think id pass up :)

s.a.f

Reaction score
I'm sure Kate will be devastated to hear that. :sobbing:

chino20

Established Member
Reaction score
I still don't get all this about jude law. Yeah he may be getting worse, so what he's like 36 right? And he's had a receeding hairline for ages. He's done well in the hair department I'd say, I was watching Alfie last night and his hair in that looks pretty awesome, that was only about 2/3 years ago, ok so he had a receeding hairline but so what? He's actually managed to maintain for quite a while.

s.a.f

Reaction score

RaginDemon

Reaction score
he is a good looking guy and a great actor.

slowburn

Established Member
Reaction score
Nicholson was rockin' the sh*t in One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest! :bravo: