jude law is getting worse

tonyunhawk

Reaction score
http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/10/03 ... letterman/

Now jude law finally has a more obvious thinning problem like in the past.
It's already discussed on hlh.
I know this helps nobody of us.
But what's really mad about it is the talk of the ladies on this site.
I hope they're ugly and fat.

So I could imagine how girls actually talk about us it's so depressing
will this ever end ?

Could I be more depressed ?
I feel like falling down and the falling never stops, it's time to hit the ground.

For years I have this thinning problem it's like "Winners and THinners".

easynow

Established Member
Reaction score
mate, people will say bad things about you no matter what you do, or look like. You've got to say bollocks to them and get on with what you're trying to achieve in life. But yes, they are definetely fat slags who write these things :mrgreen:

tonyunhawk

Reaction score
easynow said:
But yes, they are definetely fat slags who write these things :mrgreen:

Maybe they have hairloss as well. So we are talking about big fat ugly hairless "girls".
..things feel so much better.

beaner

Reaction score
tonyunhawk said:
http://justjared.buzznet.com/2007/10/03/jude-law-letterman/

But what's really mad about it is the talk of the ladies on this site.
I hope they're ugly and fat.

Out of 53 comments only one woman on that site made any mention of him going bald (and she still said "he's one hot guy") and a couple others only said they didn't like his current hair style, otherwise they all would have fucked him on sight, so I'm not sure what you're so mad about.

tonyunhawk

Reaction score
how can he change his hairstyle when his hair is getting thinner and thinner ?
There will be no "hairstlyle" for him in future (unless he gets a hair transplant).

But you're right I think even if he is completely bald he's not a bad looking guy. But still..

RaginDemon

Reaction score
they didnt comment much on his balding because he is still a hot guy for them.

KielMcK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think he looked much much better with hair back is 2003-2004. That is sad to me to see him like that.

G

barcafan said:
Or what? Lose his hair and become a complete loser right?

Yeah everyone who goes bald is a total loser and will never get laid. NEVER. You'll be the punchline of jokes for your lifetime.

G

askas said:
GrowHairGrow! said:
barcafan said:
Or what? Lose his hair and become a complete loser right?

Yeah everyone who goes bald is a total loser and will never get laid. NEVER. You'll be the punchline of jokes for your lifetime.

He is an actor, it's really bad for him.

Ooh I feel so sorry for him, it's not like he won't wear wigs or get the best hair transplant available. He's a f*****g multi-millionaire.

s.a.f

Reaction score
He's been wearing hairpeices in films for years already. But if he was'nt an established name it would be a handicap for his career.

G

tonyunhawk said:
I would be happy to have his hairloss process. He never had a thinning problem, only high temples.
And his hair looked always very healthy.

There are also a lot of other guys like kirk and lars from metallica:

Kirk has been thinning for years and he also uses Rogaine:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=msAqZfun60o& ... ed&search=

Lars still looks good I think:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CiYtRf-kYGQ& ... ed&search=

Yeah and what about Greg Graffin and Greg Hetson of Bad Religion? Man Hetson had great hair, thick and curly. He looks good bald though (well he isn't the most handsome dude with or without hair).

Itsonlyinmyhead

Established Member
Reaction score
Well chris martin has a beautiful wife, a good career, he is a multi-millionairre and has 2 children(I think) and is 30 years old. I dont think he cares. Have you seen him with longish hair? He still has good density.

Jude Law is a multi-millionairre, is a very well know actor. He has millions of women that would drop their skirt in second if he looked at them in the right way. I dont think this is an issue for him plus he is an established actor and can wear wigs just like Brucey does when required for the role. and he is 35!!! Shock horror a 35 year old is balding

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
askas said:
KielMcK said:
I think he looked much much better with hair back is 2003-2004. That is sad to me to see him like that.

Quoted for agreement. Very sad, especially because he is an actor, and very good-looking. We just see how hairloss can kill even outstanding appearance even on its first stages. He now has only 1 chance: stick to propecia and make hair transplant.

:shakehead:

omgstfuty

Established Member
Reaction score
Lucky uk ill sell you that car for that scoop.

Talk to me.