Joseph Guardiola

seb

Reaction score
IF(and thats a big one) I attracted a decent female,I would be embarassed for her in being seen out with me.The shame she would have too endure,walking hand in hand with a disgusting,sub-human piece of swamp fodder like me.

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
True, but there are plenty of bald guys out there dating decent women which means you're not automatically disqualified solely for being bald. I just can't imagine a decent woman being attracted to a guy who feels he's a worthless loser because he doesn't have hair on his head. Seems like a much bigger turn off to me than the actual negative impact baldness has on one's appearance.

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
He still looks pretty damn good even with his hair loss. And don't give me that, he would look so much better with hair crap. He's a handsome guy with good dark features. Other managers like Alex Ferguson, Sam Allardyce and Steve Bruce who have good full heads of hair look like sh!t in comparison. So hair is not everything. I guess being dark skinned helps a lot for the shaved head look.

[video=youtube;dhDPZq2JfhE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhDPZq2JfhE[/video]

From what I have see he had a low NW0 hairline throughout his 20s and then started losing his hair when he hit his 30s, around 31.

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah I didn't notice all of those bottles. Anyway he still has somewhat of a shadow framing his face slightly. I remember a newspaper doing a comparison between him and Jose Mourinho before a match, they marked them in a number of categories and Pep beat him in sex appeal even though Mourinho is a good looking guy with a full head of hair.

Pepe Reina, Paolo Cannavaro, Zidane are other good looking bald footballers.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I didn't notice all of those bottles. Anyway he still has somewhat of a shadow framing his face slightly. I remember a newspaper doing a comparison between him and Jose Mourinho before a match, they marked them in a number of categories and Pep beat him in sex appeal even though Mourinho is a good looking guy with a full head of hair.

Pepe Reina, Paolo Cannavaro, Zidane are other good looking bald footballers.

Don't forget Ljungberg lol.

fredrik-ljungberg-eye-candy-3.jpg

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
Lungberg has been discussed to death on every balding website out there. Lol!

He is someone who looks like he doesn't give a damn about being bald.

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
Talented, successful and very handsome.

I'm sure Guardiola doesn't have any problems getting laid.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thinning but still got the hairline, still has the young look, and when his hairline will disappear he will look old as a mothafacka believe me, just look what baldness did to arjen robben, 20 + looked like 40+, keep denying, bald is UGLY
Wrong - he went full Norwood 5 and still looks better than all of us with some hair:

FILE+In+Profile+Pep+Guardiola+8ZLHvsDbh6Ax.jpg