Joseph Guardiola

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
TravisB said:
I didn't say that he looks better. I just said he looks more masculine and is not ugly at all.

Yes, that is true.

gh05

Established Member
Reaction score
gascoigne said:
TravisB said:
Yeah I agree, Pep definitely looks more masculine without hair, and he is by no means, and will never be ugly (even completely sly)

Travis, he may look more masculine now, but no man (EVEN black people) looks better without hair then with. It is naturally impossible. Genuine logic = hairloss is lacking, and lacking is aesthetical handicap.
That is your limited mindset though. Some women think anything masculine is sexier. I know women who would be more turned on by him bald and not 'lacking' because of it. He looks more dominant without hair and many women would like that.

T

TravisB

gh05 said:
gascoigne said:
TravisB said:
Yeah I agree, Pep definitely looks more masculine without hair, and he is by no means, and will never be ugly (even completely sly)

Travis, he may look more masculine now, but no man (EVEN black people) looks better without hair then with. It is naturally impossible. Genuine logic = hairloss is lacking, and lacking is aesthetical handicap.
That is your limited mindset though. Some women think anything masculine is sexier. I know women who would be more turned on by him bald and not 'lacking' because of it. He looks more dominant without hair and many women would like that.

Yeah that's what I think too. I think a good amount of women actually prefer masculine looking men over the often gay-ish male model looks.

seb

Reaction score
What women?....in most cases rough women,not decent,attractive,morally correct ones.I repeat,baldness is ugly.

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
gascoigne said:
TravisB said:

That is your limited mindset though. Some women think anything masculine is sexier. I know women who would be more turned on by him bald and not 'lacking' because of it. He looks more dominant without hair and many women would like that.[/quote]

I cant deny there are such women, altough i dont know any. However, they are in vast minority, 15-85% at best.

gh05

Established Member
Reaction score
seb said:
What women?....in most cases rough women,not decent,attractive,morally correct ones.I repeat,baldness is ugly.

And i repeat that you are an idiot. Women are far more turned off by 'men' (that is a stretch) like you than someone like pep or even a typical bald guy with a normal ouylook and decent personality.

And no. Those women are hot. The hottest girl i ever pulled told me afterwards she loved my grade zero shaved head.

seb

Reaction score
gh05 said:
seb said:

And i repeat that you are an idiot. Women are far more turned off by 'men' (that is a stretch) like you than someone like pep or even a typical bald guy with a normal ouylook and decent personality.

And no. Those women are hot. The hottest girl i ever pulled told me afterwards she loved my grade zero shaved head.

Thats at least three times now you have been offensive to me(for no real reason).
Theres a world of difference between shaved and sly/horseshoe,I thought you would know this....well you will do,when you go fully bald.With a deformed head like youres,the aforementioned "hot" girl wont be saying that then.

gh05

Established Member
Reaction score
seb said:
gh05 said:
seb said:

Thats at least three times now you have been offensive to me(for no real reason).
Theres a world of difference between shaved and sly/horseshoe,I thought you would know this....well you will do,when you go fully bald.With a deformed head like youres,the aforementioned "hot" girl wont be saying that then.

I dont like you. You continually spout bs and try to insult people who post pictures of themselves to get some comfort in your sad life, calling them ugly etc. I would never do that and i dont mix with people like you. For that reason, no matter how i look in future, i will always be better than you.

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
seb said:

you're sick man...seriously...women= human being.Every human being has some kind of preferences...some like the bald ones some don't. no matter how pretty or ugly the girl is...I don't have any idea in what country you live in, but in my country there are lot of bald guys with hot womens.
those two are a semi-famous couple in my country...and there are lot of examples...anyway it seems that this part of forum is full of depression and negativity.

Attachments

• Sylvia.jpg
    Sylvia.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 619

s.a.f

Reaction score
andrei_eremenko said:
seb said:

you're sick man...seriously...women= human being.Every human being has some kind of preferences...some like the bald ones some don't. no matter how pretty or ugly the girl is...I don't have any idea in what country you live in, but in my country there are lot of bald guys with hot womens.
those two are a semi-famous couple in my country...and there are lot of examples...anyway it seems that this part of forum is full of depression and negativity.

Seb is just a Troll, I've never seen him even post something that was longer than 1 paragraph he just follows every thread trying to get the last word with some lame response like 'all bald guys are losers'. And thinks this is some form of witty sarcasm. :thumbdown2:

seb

Reaction score
andrei_eremenko said:
seb said:

Preference for a bald man...why would a woman prefer bald men over men with hair?

T

TravisB

seb said:
andrei_eremenko said:
seb said:

Preference for a bald man...why would a woman prefer bald men over men with hair?

Because some women might be actually turned on by this?

But honestly, I don't think many women actually "prefer" it to full head of hair. It's just that they could overlook the bald head when the guy is attractive in other fields.

For example I once fell in love in a girl which I wouldn't ever consider my type if I wouldn't got to know her closer. She was pale, had pretty bad acne, and was a bit chubby, dyed her hair red and had weird goth like clothing style. Damn, she even had thin, unhealthy hair (problems with hairloss probably), and when you looked at her from above, you could see the scalp. I accidentially discovered that she was conscious about the size of her nose (which I haven't seen anything bad about). She generally was insecure about her looks. But she had beautiful big brown eyes, very nice white teeth, sexy mouth, very erogenous womanly voice, wide hips, and sexy body language. Her flaws became invisible to me. The other much hotter girls were like invisible to me as well back then. I still think about her to this day.

I'm telling you, there is more to attraction than purely looks, it's really "magic".
Despite her obvious physical flaws, I still found her attractive and saw the things that were really beautiful in her.

I'm not making this up.

Don't you think that women could similarly overlook your bald head when you have other qualities?

seb

Reaction score
Yes,I agree,apart from the "turned on by this".From my reading of andres post,it appeared he was saying there are women who actually prefer men with no hair(no,not shaved).This IMO is crazy.

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yea...there are some girls/women that like bald guys...it's a personal choice. it's like a t-shirt...or a kind of music...you know...people have different taste in every domain.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
TravisB said:
But she had beautiful big brown eyes, very nice white teeth, sexy mouth, very erogenous womanly voice, wide hips, and sexy body language.

I'm telling you, there is more to attraction than purely looks, it's really "magic".
Despite her obvious physical flaws, I still found her attractive and saw the things that were really beautiful in her.

I'm not making this up.

Don't you think that women could similarly overlook your bald head when you have other qualities?

From your post, I am reading that you found her attractive because she had certain physical attributes which you really liked, and compensated for her other flaws.
Nice teeth, womanly voice, wide hips etc denote female fertility and are not trivial.

Similarly, being bald is not that much of an issue IF you have other masculine features, and that is why Mike Tyson/Patrick Stewart/MMA fighters look great bald. Their testosterony features overwhelm their baldness.

But for folk who dont have testosterony features (eg. like me, round face, non-prominent cheekbones, thin eyebrows, girly voice etc), that is not possible. Bald dudes also spend time building muscle for this reason.

T

TravisB

It's quite rare, but I see from time to time a young bald guy holding hands with a hot young girl, so it's somehow possible. I don't think that these guys had a lot of cash. Often they weren't even shaving sly, but wearing short but obvious NW4+. They didn't look ultra macsuline either.

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
I reckon he looks pretty good even with soft features. He'd look great if he had a hairline but still, baldness is never going to be a problem for him when it comes to physical attractiveness.