Joseph Guardiola

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
I guess this is the only "OK-LOOKING" bald guy i know.
What rest of you think?

Attachments

• IN25_PEP_168989f.jpg
    IN25_PEP_168989f.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 2,127
  • Pep-Guardiola-006.jpg
    Pep-Guardiola-006.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 5,395

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
seb said:
Not bad,the beard and the dark features helps....who is he?

The beard and dark features helps a lot. Great said.
He is coach of FC Barcelona, strongest football team in the world.

seb

Reaction score
gascoigne said:
seb said:
Not bad,the beard and the dark features helps....who is he?

The beard and dark features helps a lot. Great said.
He is coach of FC Barcelona, strongest football team in the world.

Yes,dark-haired/skinned males,in general usually look better bald than fair-haired males.It shadows the harshness of having no frame,whereas a fair-haired man can often look ill,or intimidating looking.

kejan

Established Member
Reaction score
Pep looks good. Has good facial hair and keeps himself in shape. It helps that he is very dark too.

Captain Obvious

Established Member
Reaction score
Baldness may very well be his one and only flaw. He's otherwise tall, dark and handsome looking. Unless the picture doesn't show he actually happens to be 5'2" and pot bellied, that would be a different story.

slipy

Reaction score
he's alright looking which is the max you can realisticly hope for when you're without hair. this guy pulls it off quite well.

B

Beingbaldsucks

Blind fools can't even noticed that he's not even bald just shaved, maybe little receding Norwood 1.5 but that's it

B

Beingbaldsucks

slipy said:
josep-guardiola.jpg

definitely a Norwood 1,5.
Thinning but still got the hairline, still has the young look, and when his hairline will disappear he will look old as a mothafacka believe me, just look what baldness did to arjen robben, 20 + looked like 40+, keep denying, bald is UGLY

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:
Blind fools can't even noticed that he's not even bald just shaved, maybe little receding Norwood 1.5 but that's it

Hahaha, dont be rude friend.
Hahaha, not even bald.

Attachments

• Josep-Guardiola.jpg
    Josep-Guardiola.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 12,876
T

TravisB

Beingbaldsucks said:
just look what baldness did to arjen robben, 20 + looked like 40+, keep denying, bald is UGLY

First of all he has a really old face, and looks old even with hair:

Arjen-Robben-arjen-robben-15958308-396-594.jpg

So baldness is just the icing on the cake for him.

Second, he should shave this fugly horseshoe he sports these days:

1269486_FULL-LND.jpg

Jockson

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, even with hair, Robben was one of the oldest looking 20 year olds I've seen. Pep looks pretty good for sure.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bald or not, Pep is a handsome man. Arjen was never a handsome looking fellow, always had a older looking face than his actual age.

seb

Reaction score
TravisB said:
Beingbaldsucks said:
just look what baldness did to arjen robben, 20 + looked like 40+, keep denying, bald is UGLY

First of all he has a really old face, and looks old even with hair:

Arjen-Robben-arjen-robben-15958308-396-594.jpg

So baldness is just the icing on the cake for him.

1269486_FULL-LND.jpg

I think ieven if he shaves,hes aesthetically screwed!...a prime example IMO of a man who doesnt suit baldness.

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
TravisB said:

Comments like this annoy me. Why should he shave it because you think it looks 'fugly'. At least he isn't insecure. He has a good looking gf/wife and living a good life.

I find it odd that balding/bald men with insecurities who spend their spare time on hair loss forums tell others what to do who are out living their life.

s.a.f

Reaction score
optimus prime said:
I find it odd that balding/bald men with insecurities who spend their spare time on hair loss forums tell others what to do who are out living their life.

:bravo: :agree: Good job for this guy that he never realised he's supposed to be a miserable sexless hermit.

Maybe he's just in denial to fact that all of society is disgusted by him. :whistle:

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
Beingbaldsucks said:

You just continue to embarrass yourself in here... no wonder why there's ppl here who say that I have a "full head of hair". What's with all this hostility anyways, something wrong in Israel that we don't know of?

BTW, It's Josip Guardiola, not Joseph.