Joseph Guardiola

cuebald

Reaction score
he still has a bit of a hairline though to frame his face. Diffuse NW4?

also I didn't know the Spanish were all so dark, almost arabic looking.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
cuebald said:
he still has a bit of a hairline though to frame his face. Diffuse NW4?

also I didn't know the Spanish were all so dark, almost arabic looking.

People from the Basque region are usually have a more paler complexion than the rest of Spain, of course it's not always the case.

andrei_eremenko

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Pep is one of the most best looking bald guy that I've seen...he looks better bald than 70 % of guys with a full head of hair that I am seeing everyday.Also Amaury Nolasco from prison break looks good too...what a big relief can be for a guy to know that he looks good even with a shaved head.

Attachments

• 1662.jpg
    1662.jpg
    546.1 KB · Views: 485

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
andrei_eremenko said:
what a big relief can be for a guy to know that he looks good even with a shaved head.

There is a difference between shaved and not bald, and bald and forced to shave. Women are very picky about that.

gh05

Established Member
Reaction score
MMA fighter georges st pierre is pale and looks great with a shaved head. I think hes barely receding but if he ever does go bald then he has nothing to worry about.

IrishFella

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
^^^

st-pierre.jpg

Looks like an Norwood 1.5 to me. TBH, his hairline as always being an enigma to me, certain photos make it look worse than it is and some so clearly that he's having no problems.

seb

Reaction score
gh05 said:
MMA fighter georges st pierre is pale and looks great with a shaved head. I think hes barely receding but if he ever does go bald then he has nothing to worry about.

Yes,he looks decent with a shaved head,but there is still a world of difference between shaved and sly.

slipy

Reaction score
andrei_eremenko said:
yeah...but Pep is forced to shave because he is bald...

and...

on top of being a very good looking man, he is now in his 40's. im not sure when the balding happened but i think it's safe to say he wasn't one of our freak balding in early 20's kind. nature has been merciful towards him.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
andrei_eremenko said:
yeah...but Pep is forced to shave because he is bald...

In that picture you posted, I see hair all over, like a nw2.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
IrishFella said:
^^^

st-pierre.jpg

Looks like an Norwood 1.5 to me. TBH, his hairline as always being an enigma to me, certain photos make it look worse than it is and some so clearly that he's having no problems.

1. Nw1.5
2. Naked and muscular pic.
3. MMA fighter which negates the "bald and weak" impression.
4. Low bodyfat.

Does he look just as good here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Georges_St-Pierre.jpg

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
gravesen said:
He still looks way better with hair
Pep-Guardiola_5.jpg

Ofcourse he looks better with hair. EVERYBODY does. It is not an issue.

gravesen

Established Member
Reaction score
What i meant, is that because he's a 9 with hair, it's not so surprising that he still have charm when bald ...

gh05

Established Member
Reaction score
I think pep looks better without hair than in that pic with hair. Possibly because hes thinning in the pic with hair but i think he looks more dominant and masculine without it while still dtessing well. His skin tone helps a lot too.

Also, gsp looks every bit as good in the second pic. Women love his body obviously but even grade zero hes very good looking and always smiling.

T

TravisB

Yeah I agree, Pep definitely looks more masculine without hair, and he is by no means, and will never be ugly (even completely sly)

gascoigne

Established Member
Reaction score
TravisB said:
Yeah I agree, Pep definitely looks more masculine without hair, and he is by no means, and will never be ugly (even completely sly)

Travis, he may look more masculine now, but no man (EVEN black people) looks better without hair then with. It is naturally impossible. Genuine logic = hairloss is lacking, and lacking is aesthetical handicap.

T

TravisB

I didn't say that he looks better. I just said he looks more masculine and is not ugly at all.

seb

Reaction score
gascoigne said:
TravisB said:

Travis, he may look more masculine now, but no man (EVEN black people) looks better without hair then with. It is naturally impossible. Genuine logic = hairloss is lacking, and lacking is aesthetical handicap.

Yes,this is perhaps the first time I have agreed with you.Baldness is ugly,full stop.