Jake Kent reveals how to get a totally natural and undetectable hairline on any hair system.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Before jake came along this industry was probably half of The size it is now. He has done untold wonders for the industry.
You didn't see the size before, since most wearers went unnoticed, following good advice. You can see his group a mile away. 200% density, installs exposing a foot of forehead, and glue all over their face
An army of Jake like fools..... with their shirts off

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the crux point. Many of the Youtubers take you on their journey. They start as newbies, you watch what works and doesn't work for them, and you get a realistic view of the result you can expect if you do what they did. I find that really helpful and interesting, and a great use for YouTube.

The difference with Jake is that he was presenting himself as an expert almost from day 1, lecturing newbies on what they should do before he had worked it out properly himself, actively giving out bad information, and giving newbies the unfortunate and misleading impression that the results he (self-styled expert) is getting are the best you can hope for.

Frankly I am struggling to understand the thinking of the Chinese companies which sponsor Jake, Chris L, Michael Joseph and others. They seem to be setting a deliberately low standard for their products. When I watch these videos the subliminal message I get is - "why not stick on a cheap toupee; you'll have a ton of hair, and if it looks as fake as a £6 note, well who cares"?
Well said

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jake just has a very friendly and confident vibe.
He is a shill. He has nothing to be confident about, regarding systems. Why don't you ask him about is business dilly productions.

His entire goal was to find sellable content. He found hair systems and speaks bad information. There is nothing wrong with making money and providing a service. My issue with him is that he scours the Internet to find information and shares it as an expert when he doesn't even understand what hes talking about. It is the disingenuous nature.

Curtis for example did the same thing, he got kickbacks from toplace. Now he has his own business selling systems. Yet, I've spoken nothing but kind words of him... because he did it the right way. Curtis is honest and genuine, he shared his experience.

Jake is disingenuous. What hes doing is damaging to the community. Manufacturers like him because hes bringing more sheep and ignoramuses to them.... $$$

They're not in the business of making you look good... there in the business of genetating profit from sales.

Always consider the source. Baldbearded,Noah and even myself... on here giving advice and suggestions receive 0 benefit from it... other than helping a fellow hairliss sufferer.

Jake is phoney, ignorant, and is not here to help anyone but himself.

Last edited:

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you really think he is making that much money here?
The amount of money has nothing to do with it. Your no less a scumbag because you don't earn over a certain amount at a certain time..... Its the motive

Chris L was making $600 plus per month from only Lord hair kickbacks.

He's made significantly less videos..... than Jake and Jake is pushing 2 companies

SD1984

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@TooBad You really need to take it easy. The guy isn't going to look through 50 videos.
I can however confirm that Chris L did say something like that in once of his videos. I miss Chris L's videos. They were fun to watch bc he was a true newbie who would at least would own up to not knowing what he was doing a lot of the time and when he gave his opinion he would usually make it known that it was just that, an opinion. I wonder if he stopped wearing.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
@TooBad You really need to take it easy. The guy isn't going to look through 50 videos.
I can however confirm that Chris L did say something like that in once of his videos. I miss Chris L's videos. They were fun to watch bc he was a true newbie who would at least would own up to not knowing what he was doing a lot of the time and when he gave his opinion he would usually make it known that it was just that, an opinion. I wonder if he stopped wearing.
Take it easy? You can infer emotion through typed words? I am extremely calm. I think it's comical that someone on a site such as this... discussing topics such as these... wants to be told which video. The point of this site is to learn and grow, his goal should be to watch all of the videos available, inorder to educate himself. A byproduct of doing thus, would result in seeing Chris state the monetary income of his discount codes.

:)

Last edited:

ChromeyFirefox

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't have time to watch all of those videos. Especially when above they have been critiqued for their educational content.

But on this topic, in jakes latest video he has suggested trying to take off your piece by using hot water in the shower. Just grab the hairline and go from there.. But warns you may just lose end up losing hair quicker.

That was the perfect opportunity to mention citrus cleaners, etc etc.. But instead blows past a question about isopropyl alcohol and just says nothing useful. Even a quick demo would have been useful.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Can't do one without the other. I'm not sure what you would benefit by more people knowing your wearing a wig. You can tell as many people as you'd like right now. 1 of 3 things will happen. They will laugh and ridicule you ... either to your face or behind your back....they will say.. OK cool. because they really don't care either way....or they'll say good for you.. genuinely happy that you took steps to improve your looks and how you feel. No matter which response you receive, coupon code kickbacks do not help your situation one bit. Neither does any of the information Jake advertises.

The difference in making it mainstream is, you're reducing the anonymity people have, that want to remain quiet about it. People have worn wigs since the 18th century..... It is what it is acceptance wise.... Everyone knows a wig is someone else's...or fake hair stuck to your head. Nothing is going to change that. How it's made, how to maintain it, how realistic, how many people wear one.... none of that is going to change how people feel about it.

If you increase demand you will increase price there is no way around it.
What he claims and what he does is negative.... not positive for men that wear.
If wearing a wig would be more popular, it wouldn't be so embarrasing anymore. It would be more accepted by normal people. It will definitely change how people feel about them.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
If wearing a wig would be more popular, it wouldn't be so embarrasing anymore. It would be more accepted by normal people. It will definitely change how people feel about them.
I disagree.. breast implants have been around for ever and no matter how well done or liked .....you're the chick with fake boobs....

Everyone in the world already knows about wigs....

Doing drugs is extrememly popular...but is hasn't turned everyone into users, nor has it made those against it... accept and condone it..

Be careful what you wish for. By the time you realize you were wrong.. you can't undo it.

And repectfully.... You complain the most about cost, usually a few dollars. What you're wishing for comes with the most cost increase too...

In all reality.....If people like you...they like you..... no one really cares.....

I say why draw attention to your deficit or short commings?

Last edited:

Fanjeera

Reaction score
I disagree.. breast implants have been around for ever and no matter how well done or liked .....you're the chick with fake boobs....

Everyone in the world already knows about wigs....

Doing drugs is extrememly popular...but is hasn't turned everyone into users, nor has it made the majority accept and condone it..

Be careful what you wish for. By the time you realize you were wrong.. you can't undo it.

And repectfully.... You complain the most about cost. What you're wishing for comes with the most cost increase too...
Breast implants are looked upon quite neutrally imo. If the reaction was as calm as to them , I would be happy.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Breast implants are looked upon quite neutrally imo. If the reaction was as calm as to them , I would be happy.
I say do what makes you happy..... I feel...if you want to draw attention to a wig....making it clear that it's fake..... just embrace baldness.

You're saying I want people to know and accept fakeness... and your action say I want to conceal realness.... doesn't make much sense

Blue eyes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw a few of this dude videos. The hairline on a system looks awful. Even when he brushes it down it looks dry and unnatural.