Jake Kent reveals how to get a totally natural and undetectable hairline on any hair system.

Jbalding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have to remember, you are assuming that it was not detected. 99% of people are not going to say anything, to you, about it. You will never know what people think.....and you shouldn't care.... You won't even necessarily know who's looking at it. They could be outside of your peripheral vision or walking behind you.

Not saying this to discourage, but I am very matter of fact. And the fact is.... absence of someone commenting or obnoxiously staring at you... does not confirm undetectability. People by nature will do anything they can to avoid confrontation and being in uncomfortable situations ..... They're not going to create one over someone elses hair....
We try and hope for undetectability, but to assume ..... is silly.
Oh I know. Im just recalling situations to where I knew they thought I didn't wear - hard to explain but im sure you understand what im trying to say. Not caring is hard for me at times, but i've also always been someone who did my own thing so to speak. Quite a bit of a conundrum, I look fine with a buzz but I just hate not having hair. Socially acceptable but why should I care if it makes me feel like sh*t? So does being detected on the other hand.

Fanjeera

Reaction score
Speak with family and friends... that's the only way you can get an honest opinion. My strong position has been with people wanting to make it mainstream.... With the goal of having everyone be hyperaware of them.... making sure everyone knows. With the crazy belief that that's going to make people think better of them...That's just silly
I have to agree that there really is some chance for a scenario that it can simply bring more attention to the sillyness of this whole thing.

SD1984

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have to agree that there really is some chance for a scenario that it can simply bring more attention to the sillyness of this whole thing.
I'll admit I see where you guys are coming from completely. The narrative here is - Hairpieces will always have the stigma, no matter how mainstream. Can't really disagree with that. I guess the best case scenario is light exposure into the industry to the point where maybe a lot of people have "heard of them" at one point, instead of full blown main stream in that this is one of the big things men are doing now to combat losing their hair.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'll admit I see where you guys are coming from completely. The narrative here is - Hairpieces will always have the stigma, no matter how mainstream. Can't really disagree with that. I guess the best case scenario is light exposure into the industry to the point where maybe a lot of people have "heard of them" at one point, instead of full blown main stream in that this is one of the big things men are doing now to combat losing their hair.
This is why I'm not understanding where you're coming from. Who in the world do you think has not heard of a wig.... Or does not know exactly what they are? No one is going to say Oh the base is only .03. Well shucks...that's cool.... Any more than that I would think poorly. But .03 that's awesome.
Um no.... A wig is a wig is a wig..... Men have been wearing wigs since before the 1700s, it's nothing new. Actually more men wore wigs in the 1800s than did not. Less men wear wigs now comparatively. Pushing or exposing it more is not going to do anything positive.... It only brings negative.

Would you be satisfied if everyone miraculously loved your now $1500 wig? The truth is you are not going to change anyone's opinion of them but you will significantly drive the price up.
I'm not seeing what you think you are going to gain.

It's like you wanting to force the labour pain stories on everyone. Nobody cares, just show them the baby. Get your hair as good as you can and enjoy life. If someone wants to know they'll ask you.....

Why you want to be known as the guy with fake hair blows my mind.

To circle back to the root of this discussion. Jake Kent is only doing it because it's putting money in his pocket. He has failed for years with his company Dilly productions. He believes hair systems are his saving grace and the key to sucess...He is not adding anything positive to the people......only the retailers and himself. As much as I dislike him, I understand why he is doing it.
......What is your benefit?

Last edited:

SD1984

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't want to be KNOWN as the guy who has fake hair. You jumped to conclusions a bit. I certainly wouldn't be running and telling everyone hey look at my great hairpeice. Realistic, right!? I guess I meant more in that if anyone ever found out I was wearing (i.e. a woman I was dating) they wouldn't find it SUPER taboo. That's what I was getting at.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't want to be KNOWN as the guy who has fake hair. You jumped to conclusions a bit. I certainly wouldn't be running and telling everyone hey look at my great hairpeice. Realistic, right!? I guess I meant more in that if anyone ever found out I was wearing (i.e. a woman I was dating) they wouldn't find it SUPER taboo. That's what I was getting at.
That is a wonderful hope to have ;however, none of the things happening nor the things you are proposing would aid in making that occur .

I am not jumping to conclusions. You want people to be aware of hair systems. Would that not be someone knowing you as a guy with fake hair too?

This is why I'm having the discussion with you, as I don't believe you thought this out very well.

If a significant other found out you were concealing your wig... I don't believe the concern would be taboo... it would be your dishonesty.... And perhaps not finding you attractive anymore....

Neither of which would be solved by YouTube videos nor more people being cognizant of others wearing wigs.

Last edited:

Soren123

My Regimen
Reaction score
The more people know, the more likely you'll be detected. My ex gf had fake boobs and even though they were very high quality I could figure out telltale signs. Now I see such signs everywhere and it sort of ruins the magic. I wish I could remain ignorant.

Same will happen with hair systems if people can figure out telltale signs. You don't want people to know the magician's tricks because that ruins the magic.

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
The more people know, the more likely you'll be detected. My ex gf had fake boobs and even though they were very high quality I could figure out telltale signs. Now I see such signs everywhere and it sort of ruins the magic. I wish I could remain ignorant.

Same will happen with hair systems if people can figure out telltale signs. You don't want people to know the magician's tricks because that ruins the magic.
Exactly my point, Thank you!

Luca82

My Regimen
Reaction score
@TooBad don't get me wrong but you seem very unhappy overall with yourself and the fact that you are wearing a system. For new people like me who are considering trying a system reading this thread makes me think twice buying a system. Seems like most guys can not handle wearing a system. And it sounds very masochistically saying" yeah most people will recognize you are wearing but you shouldn't care but it still is detectable and people will probably laugh behind your back...)
And I find jake kent questionable but you seem to take this extremely serious.
Would i meet you in a bar and you would talk like this about your system and other people wearing " bad ' systems, i would just tell you:: "dude why the hell don't you get rid of your wig??? You seem very unsatisfied with your way ..

I hope you don't get it wrong but it comes across as very desperate.

I have confidence wearing a system bc i don't give a sh*t what people think. Maybe I am confident bc i want to wear a system as a accessorie and bc i am not bald.
But new people coming to this forum and reading all this negative stuff will think twice. Because you are selling this whole system thing as regular wig wearing with your Energy.

How often do I watch other people's hair let alone their hairline. Jesus. Never

Sorry for my bad english

Last edited:

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
@TooBad don't get me wrong but you seem very unhappy overall with yourself and the fact that you are wearing a system. For new people like me who are considering trying a system reading this thread makes me think twice buying a system. Seems like most guys can not handle wearing a system. And it sounds very masochistically saying" yeah most people will recognize you are wearing but you shouldn't care but it still is detectable and people will probably laugh behind your back...)
Would i meet you in a bar and you would talk like this about your system and other people wearing " bad ' systems, i would just tell you:: "dude why the hell don't you get rid of your wig??? You seem very unsatisfied with your way ..

I have confidence wearing a system bc i don't give a sh*t what people think. Maybe I am confident bc i want to wear a system as a accessorie and bc i am not bald.
But new people coming to this forum and reading all this negative stuff will think twice. Because you are selling this whole system thing as regular wig wearing with your Energy.

Sorry for my bad english
I'm very happy. I am also very matter of fact. You are way off base with your assumptions, far beyond a language barrier.. My discussions have been realistic and real life. Which statment specifically are you struggling with? What did I say that gives you the impression I'm unhappy wearing?

How does speaking factually about human interaction and the psychology behind it ....from my professional medical background appear desperate? Perhaps desperate to discuss and spead knowledge and truth.

I can assure you... I don't do anything in life that I don't enjoy, and choose to do willingly.

The main point has been the statement that people want others to accept and know about them wearing. You say I agree.... then say who the hell cares what they think.... while you're wearing... Quite obviously because YOU care.... Those statements are In extreme oposition... I've never made the statement that everyone would know. I said do not assume silence means they don't know.

I have made general statements with specific examples. You are making personal comments and assumptions about me. Who's unhappy?
I've state all aspects, both positive and negative. If you only wish to acknowledge the positive... then you are a fool. Do not sugarcoat things... do not ignore common sense....give all information accurately and truthfuy and let people decide for themselves. Quite obviously I've decided to wear. Are you under the impression I knowingly choose to make the wrong decision... and make myself unhappy?

What are you trying to express?

Quote and highlight which statements I've made that align with you're assumptions......as you make absolutely no sense, to me, with your response to my posts....

Last edited:

Luca82

My Regimen
Reaction score
Overall hating this and that. I just feel a very negative and aggressive vibe even now. That's all. And I am not sure if that is a sign of confidence wearing and beeibg happy. But if you say so then I accept it.
Like most things in life i think it's not what you say rather than how you express things.
Most of the stuff you said are well known. Thousand of questions and answers on all forums and social media etc. Just wanted to say there are other ways to express opinions.
But that's just me. Did not want to get personal. If so sorry. Wasn't meant.
Peace

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Overall hating this and that. I just feel a very negative and aggressive vibe even now. That's all. And I am not sure if that is a sign of confidence wearing and beeibg happy. But if you say so then I accept it.
Like most things in life i think it's not what you say rather than how you express things.
Most of the stuff you said are well known. Thousand of questions and answers on all forums and social media etc. Just wanted to say there are other ways to express opinions.
But that's just me. Did not want to get personal. If so sorry. Wasn't meant.
Peace
I think you have too high an opinion of yourself and the delusional belief that your psychic. You're attempting to infer emotion and make personal statements based on typed words. Neither can be done. You're feeling a vibe? Facts don't care about your feelings.

What did I say I hated? I've asked you for specificity, yet your answer is "this and that?"
How can grammar be aggressive?

Again, I've given no impression as to what I like or dislike regarding wearing.... whether I'm happy or unhappy with anything. I made observations and factual statements, with examples.

There are other ways on a Internet based forum for me to express my opinion? Really? What other way than typing words on a post? You sir are an idiot.

Genuinely, you make absolutely no sense.

Last edited:

TooBad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Haha what a HAPPY and CONFIDENT guy.
Cheers
What is your deal? Again, I've asked you to substantiate your statements with specificity and again you can only revert to personal attacks.

You've yet to quote one comment I've made that is incorrect, and why you believe so.

Is your latest assertion that one must be unhappy to call out a fool? Must be insecure to call a moron, a moron directly?
You are an ignorant simpleton

Last edited:

Jake1979

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can we please keep this on topic?

Jakes latest system is his best yet.
Yea he's had a few that have looked pretty good imo. The issue I see with Jake's systems is consistency...some days they look great, other days they look really rough, for lack of a better word. Being inexperienced myself, I dont know what the cause of this is.

I feel that when he first started out and was going to the salon in Miami for installs and maintenance his systems looked much better, but after he started doing it all himself at home they started looking greasy and unnatural.

That one system he sported for a few months that was just too long and dense and poofy was just really goofy and looked obviously like a wig...I'm not sure how he looked in the mirror and thought that looked good.

I enjoy some of his content: the videos that discuss the psychological aspects of wearing, and the videos where he did crossfit workouts in his system.

I dont pay any attention to his videos where he attempts to "teach" or give maintenance and install "pointers" bc his knowledge and "skills" are very questionable and he's an inexperienced newb himself.

At the end of the day he's just a typical Youtuber with obvious financial ulterior motives. I'm not hating on him for doing his thing, but I dont put any stock in his "advice" or opinions or what he's selling. I'll listen to experienced guys on this forum any day over him.

Jbalding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Sorry for my bad english
My system looks great on most days, its just the bad days that make me concerned. I guess you could say im not confident in wearing and need to adopt your attitude, im outwardly confindent but internally am not. Only over hair, the rest of me I like. I would be just as unconfident bald so I guess id rather but unconfident with hair. Im happy to admit that here. Its something to work towards. Mind me asking about your mindset? You truly do not care if someone found out?

Noah

Reaction score
Gents, if there was a moderator on this forum he would surely feel this thread had run its course, and is doing no one any good.

Despite what Toobad says, he has shared pictures of his system with me in the past, and it is actually a highly undetectable excellent-looking hairpiece. So I suspect his somewhat downbeat comments on the chance of achieving undetectability are purely for the purpose of stimulating thought and debate.

My personal opinion is that visual undetectability is a realistic goal.

Luca82

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Jbalding i absolutely don't care if someone recognize it. People especially women care if YOU make a deal about it.
Think like that. Hiding your baldness behind a cap and limit yourself is way more insecure imo.
It's just hairs. And as i said how often do I watch other peoples hairs or hairlines.
Go to middle east or india or even latin america. People don't even hide it and they own it. At least that's what I know from middle east.
Would i care if I meet a beautiful girl and I know she wears a wig? f*** no. If she is sexy who cares.

Jake kents hair is his business. It makes him happy. That's all. If I like it or not doesn't care. The dude is just wearing hairs and he wants to make other people happ. Is there a strategy behind it? Maybe? Does he look good with hairs? Absolutely! Let's say his hairline looks fake or bad whatever, would i a normal dude on the street recognize it?Hell no! Believe me it's just people who wear themself and are so focused on hairline etc who would " recognize" it bc as i said how often do I watch other people's hair or HAIRLINE on the street? Never. I just don't care!

Its really just a hair system. That's all. Jake not is harming the industry
bc he makes youtube videos that some people don't like. That's ridiculous.
It's just a hair system. Do you look good with it? Go on. Don't you like it? Easy. Are you worried people will know you are wearing one? You shouldn't bc most people don't even care. They have their own problems with their bodies that they trying to solve. We are in the 21. Century not in the 50s anymore. I know a instagram dude whos hair system SCREEEMS that its a system. And girls and boys love him. Because they don't care about a dudes hair or HAIRLINE.
They just see a framed face with lots of hairs what makes the dude kinda sweet. That's what they see.
The whole social media is FAKE. FAKE ASSES, FAKE MUSCLES, FAKE TITTIES. All photoshopped most of them don't even look like that in the real world and many of them get caught using photoshop and guess what? THEY DON'T CARE! Bro everybody wants too look the best he can. And some fake it and some edit it. Haha.. and you really care about hairline and detectabilit. Don't make a big deal about it. Girls just care if you are CONFIDENT. If you have a system on or a dildo taped on your head it's how you walk and talk and act. Be confident and people don't care.
Its just hair on top of your head. That's all.

Look good eat good and don't give a sh*t

cheers

Last edited:

SD1984

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i absolutely don't care if someone recognize it. People especially women care if YOU make a deal about it.
I feel this is very true. If you're dating a woman for 2 months and decide to come out with it and make a whole big deal over it like your life depends on your system and then get into your whole life story of baldness and why you had to choose to wear, I'll admit that would be a turn off for me if I were her. My plan, if this day ever comes, would be to nonchalantly explain that hey, yeah I lost some hair up top and certainly can't pull off a bald look so I actually use a piece for now until maybe one day down the road I can get some restoration surgery. Truth is, that's really my mindset anyway. Would I love to live in a world where everyone including girls don't care about men who wear hair? Of course. But for now you have to at least try and not give a sh-t. Because if you do, you're setting yourself up for failure mentally.