Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

NYM2018

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hey man, is the group buy from orlando (regrowsbros). i heard another gb is happening.

i dont wanna use trinov because this sh*t is expensive as hell to have moderate results at best. but how do you pay a month for the ''lab'' version ?

Yeah I have been using the Orlando version, and payment was made using bitcoin. A bit of a pain in the *** to figure out but not impossible.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I have been using the Orlando version, and payment was made using bitcoin. A bit of a pain in the *** to figure out but not impossible.

with shipping trinov is like 100 euro a month. 140 $ canadian for 30 ml.. is it cheaper with de gb ?

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow.. how sad this thread finally died.. this may go down of the most famous thread of all time and it has finally died. Oh well

It was going to be famous because of all the hype about the lotion.

Let's take a quick peek at which side won - the people who questioned the lack of evidence on the part of the doctor and Fidia, or those who had the mysterious power to read into the doctor's abilities through, oh I don't know...faith? :D

Where are all the enthusiasts now? They were busy spewing vile insults and dislikes at people for their heresy against the lord and savior Brotzu for years and now...poof!
PointingLaughingEmoji.jpg

The take home lesson is not that the lotion was garbage. The lesson is to not be dumb enough to turn every thread into a team sport and to make sure to only draw evidence-based conclusions.

resu

Reaction score
I haven't checked in a very long time, I'm more surprised that it actually got released.

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are they still selling that stuff? I thought that was over. Didn't seem to work for anyone.

Lucky_Luciano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hopecebo. Usually common in guys that are on a new treatment for a few days and already think they see new hairs.
Lol, thats me. Had this with trinov and then with NGF-574, none of them worked and hair is just getting worse and worse.

INT

Reaction score
Lol, thats me. Had this with trinov and then with NGF-574, none of them worked and hair is just getting worse and worse.

Yeah I must admit that it is impossible not to let your mind wonder into the world of wishful thinking when you try something new and a few days later you see 10 hairs less in the shower or your hair has a little more volume that day. Part of the mind f*** that is male pattern baldness.