Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where is your temple regrowth, didn't the guy who used homemade have it in 2 months?

Goodsend

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Day 45: Good news! Nowhere in my temples I'm slick bald anymore! I can see lots of barely visible (but definitely there) hair that are sprouting up. Looks like miniaturized hair but they definitely weren't there before. I'm very happy, hope that with time they will get stronger and become normal hair. I can definitely see an improvement.
Disclaimer: I'm not using just Trinov, I'm using a combination of products so I'm not claiming it's all Trinov's merit.

Last edited:

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Day 45: Good news! Nowhere in my temples I'm slick bald anymore! I can see lots of barely visible (but definitely there) hair that are sprouting off. Looks like miniaturized hair but they definitely weren't there before. I'm very happy, hope that with time they will get stronger and become normal hair. I can definitely see an improvement.
Disclaimer: I'm not using just Trinov, I'm using a combination of products so I'm not claiming it's all Trinov's merit.

what else r u using ?

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trinov+Topical Finasteride (from Parati)+Needling+Minoxidil+Copper Peptides+Multivitamin for hair
I am sorry, but with such a mix of things, your case cannot be used to prove any of those things as the responsible for regrowth. More so when most of the things you are applying have SOLID evidence of inducing regrowth (finas, minoxidil and needling). So, Brotzu people, you should discard this case for the Trinov community trial.
Don't get me wrong pal, I am truly happy for your success.

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am sorry, but with such a mix of things, your case cannot be used to prove any of those things as the responsible for regrowth. More so when most of the things you are applying have SOLID evidence of inducing regrowth (finas, minoxidil and needling). So, Brotzu people, you should discard this case for the Trinov community trial.
Don't get me wrong pal, I am truly happy for your success.

Agreed!

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Reminder that CB is cheaper per volume, and actually works.

Trinov:
($75 / 30 mL) = $2.50 / mL

CB (going at ZheChem's price of $65 / g and using a 2.5% concentration)
($65 / g) * (.025 g / mL) = $1.63 / mL

Idiots will be idiots I guess. Do you feel dumb yet?

eae.gif

tonyj

Established Member
Reaction score
Trinov+Topical Finasteride (from Parati)+Needling+Minoxidil+Copper Peptides+Multivitamin for hair

How long were you using Finasteride, Minoxidil, copper and the needling procedure before you started with Trinov? Or did you start everything at the same time?

Umber

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Reviving the thread for one last time to point out that exactly 2 months have passed and not a single person has had any results even near that of that home made lotion. With that said we can safely conclude that the Brotion is now officially snake oil