Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Reviving the thread for one last time to point out that exactly 2 months have passed and not a single person has had any results even near that of that home made lotion. With that said we can safely conclude that the Brotion is now officially snake oil

Agreed with your post up until that point. Most users here have obtained modest positive results in a short period, which places Trinov a rung above snake oil territory.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One of the dumbest comments on this thread - and that’s saying something.

Users like the lizard just want to see that everything fails... Iwould not bother to answer them. Sometimes I think thatthere are interests behind them, I do not understand theinterest and the desire for everything to sink.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Users like the lizard just want to see that everything fails... Iwould not bother to answer them. Sometimes I think thatthere are interests behind them, I do not understand theinterest and the desire for everything to sink.

That is easy to answer

1. If it doesnt work for the individual he doesnt want others to benefit.

2 If he benefits, he also doesnt want others to benefit

Its about envy and positioning yourself higher in the social pecking order. If you are in a nice cocktail bar you want to be the only guy that has nice hair relative to your competition..behavioural economics 101.
You find this behaviour in many aspects of human life. Fortunately many people are not like that.

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That is easy to answer

Its about envy and positioning yourself higher in the social pecking order. If you are in a nice cocktail bar you want to be the only guy that has nice hair relative to your competition..behavioural economics 101.
You find this behaviour in many aspects of human life. Fortunately many people are not like that.

I won't lie. I am very envious. I wish I was delusional enough to see the phantom regrowth that some people do on this forum. I'd be way happier if I was.

Reactions: br1

bald fighter

My Regimen
Reaction score
Reviving the thread for one last time to point out that exactly 2 months have passed and not a single person has had any results even near that of that home made lotion. With that said we can safely conclude that the Brotion is now officially snake oil

wait what ! you had a doubt that its a snake oil ? i think you are smarter than concluding this after two months

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That is easy to answer

And why should a reader believe you aren't operating under the same principles you accuse of the lizard man

game theory'd

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And why should a reader believe you aren't operating under the same principles you accuse of the lizard man

game theory'd

I talked about human behaviour and I generalized. Noththing to do about lizard man. If he does, Its not my concern. In the end we are in an anonymus forum and that is always tricky. People always respond to incentives..knowing them is the hard part.

br1

Reaction score
I never wanted it to fail, on the contrary. But, i relized it was just another scam, around page 3..

What cracks me up, is the naives thinking they found the holly grail..

Whatever.. im enjoying my fina hair. If something better comes out, nice. But im not gonna live this miserable life of hairloss forum and hoping for a 80 scammer from Italy to be the real deal - it's not.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I haven't checked up on this since it's release, can anyone update me on how many people, whom have actually bought and used the product, have reported good results and how many have reported no results?

zaman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I haven't checked up on this since it's release, can anyone update me on how many people, whom have actually bought and used the product, have reported good results and how many have reported no results?

Check the other progress diary thread. It's several people, couldn't give you a number, who mostly have noticed modest positive results.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score

Its really a mixed bag. Some claim more shedding ,reduction in shedding, and little fuzzy hairs appearing. Nothing too interesting to note at this point. Check back in 2 months.

Bagels

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been on this for 19 days and unless the next 40 days bring some kind of miracle I definitely don't see even a slightest hint of those kinds of results. I call bullshit either on that pic, or the time frame, or the guy was using something alongside that lotion. A lot of these guys are also on dutasteride and god knows what other sh*t.

Sucks to hear. I thought I recall you said s-equol had helped you before. Keep us posted.

Umber

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People have been bragging about their incredible results in this other thread, but their pictures show no regrowth whatsoever.

It's also very interesting how people used to throw around those photos on the alleged home made lotion with massive regrowth in just 2 months as their number 1 reason to believe in Trinov. Yet, now that 2 months have passed and all people have to show is phantom regrowth, when I comment that this disproves the one picture that still kept people's hopes up I'm apparently the dumbest commenter on the entire thread

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People have been bragging about their incredible results in this other thread, but their pictures show no regrowth whatsoever.

It's also very interesting how people used to throw around those photos on the alleged home made lotion with massive regrowth in just 2 months as their number 1 reason to believe in Trinov. Yet, now that 2 months have passed and all people have to show is phantom regrowth, when I comment that this disproves the one picture that still kept people's hopes up I'm apparently the dumbest commenter on the entire thread
I'm sure that the vellus regrowth they saw is just miniaturized hair they didn't notice before. I know this, because I had the same idea when I began Minoxidil.

Rudi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am under no illusion..if it does maintenance its a win already for me.
Perhaps synergy effects..if I am fortunate.
Just on its own, most likely I would not gain anything noticeable.

NYM2018

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been a while since I opened this thread and understand most people’s opinions on finasteride however I feel as if I should share my experience/opinion on what has worked for me.

I would say I’m about 6 months in on .25mg every day dose along with minoxidil once daily at night (been doing so for years) as well as a group buy version of Trinov also used once daily. (About a month)

To date I am very pleased with the results. My hair is noticeably thicker in all areas and the hair most recently lost in the Norwood 2.5 area have gone from thin lifeless hair to terminal hair. Now I am not saying that i have achieved full coverage in these areas but it passes the eye test.

A little history, i had been using minor for close to 5 years before this and while it did it’s very best to slow down the loss I was slowly losing ground.
I would attribute The “regrowth” (I would call it more of a revitalization of dying hairs) to the use of my micro dose of finasteride.

I know finasteride is a very sensitive subject and I’m not writing this to shill for finasteride in any way but I just wanted to provide my story as I was one of the many deathly afraid of the sides but eventually desperation got the best of me. Now.. as far as sides:

Brain fog: none whatsoever
Low Lobido: nothing noticeable
ED: never lost morning wood although some mornings softer than others. I have sex pretty often with my girlfriend and I’d say over the last 7 months I had a “softer” erection two times however I have had to that problem previously when I was drunk so I cant confidently attribute those two occurrences to the use of finasteride.

Final point I want to make is finasteride is not this death sentence pill many make it out to be and a regimen of .25mg finasteride minoxidil and trinov daily can be a very effective stack, in my non professional opinion.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been a while since I opened this thread and understand most people’s opinions on finasteride however I feel as if I should share my experience/opinion on what has worked for me.

I would say I’m about 6 months in on .25mg every day dose along with minoxidil once daily at night (been doing so for years) as well as a group buy version of Trinov also used once daily. (About a month)

To date I am very pleased with the results. My hair is noticeably thicker in all areas and the hair most recently lost in the Norwood 2.5 area have gone from thin lifeless hair to terminal hair. Now I am not saying that i have achieved full coverage in these areas but it passes the eye test.

A little history, i had been using minor for close to 5 years before this and while it did it’s very best to slow down the loss I was slowly losing ground.
I would attribute The “regrowth” (I would call it more of a revitalization of dying hairs) to the use of my micro dose of finasteride.

I know finasteride is a very sensitive subject and I’m not writing this to shill for finasteride in any way but I just wanted to provide my story as I was one of the many deathly afraid of the sides but eventually desperation got the best of me. Now.. as far as sides:

Brain fog: none whatsoever
Low Lobido: nothing noticeable
ED: never lost morning wood although some mornings softer than others. I have sex pretty often with my girlfriend and I’d say over the last 7 months I had a “softer” erection two times however I have had to that problem previously when I was drunk so I cant confidently attribute those two occurrences to the use of finasteride.

Final point I want to make is finasteride is not this death sentence pill many make it out to be and a regimen of .25mg finasteride minoxidil and trinov daily can be a very effective stack, in my non professional opinion.

hey man, is the group buy from orlando (regrowsbros). i heard another gb is happening.

i dont wanna use trinov because this sh*t is expensive as hell to have moderate results at best. but how do you pay a month for the ''lab'' version ?