Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

PRM

Reaction score
Surely even paracetamol will have all kinds of warnings. Very few people have problems with Minoxidil.
Everyone I personally know that uses it never had sides. Some of them go as high as 15% (somehow it's prescribed normally in some south African clinics).

That's true. I use minoxidil for 24 years and never had problems.

Sam1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would imagine that anyone who already has low blood pressure would have side effects. I was one of those people and could not use minoxidil my bp reached dangerously low levels with elevated heart rate.
The warnings are on the bottle for a reason.
Alternatively, anyone with high bp could potentially benefit from minoxidil in more ways than one.

Rock12

My Regimen
Reaction score
LMFAO at thinking Minoxidil cross the blood brain barrier
BiL0giEy

"Absorption and Metabolism Minoxidil is at least 90% absorbed from the GI tract in experimental animals and man. Plasma levels of the parent drug reach maximum within the first hour and decline rapidly thereafter. The average plasma half-life in man is 4.2 hours. Approximately 90% of the administered drug is metabolized, predominantly by conjugation with glucuronic acid at the N-oxide position in the pyrimidine ring, but also by conversion to more polar products. Known metabolites exert much less pharmacologic effect than minoxidil itself; all are excreted principally in the urine. Minoxidil does not bind to plasma proteins and does not cross the blood brain barrier. , and it its renal clearance corresponds to the glomerular filtration rate. In the absence of functional renal tissue, minoxidil and its metabolites can be removed by hemodialysis."

Source : DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/appletter/2015/018154Orig1s026ltr.pdf

What is the Blood Brain Barrier ? ==> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood–brain_barrier

You would be f*****g dead if it did cross it

When you smell a fart, there's no actual sh*t that goes into your brain

That’s for oral administration and, it doesn’t have to cross the Blood Brain Barrier to cause side effects. Once it hit the bloood stream it can cause all types of side effects.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s for oral administration and, it doesn’t have to cross the Blood Brain Barrier to cause side effects. Once it hit the bloood stream it can cause all types of side effects.

A molecule is a molecule, once in the bloodstream it's the same molecule, same molecular weight, same properties

Same for S-Equol

You can inject, snort or ingest heroin, in the end it will have the same effect on your brain, you'll just loose some effectiveness and concentration whether which administration system you've chosen, the molecule is designed to f*** your brain

There's indeed some molecules that get 'inactive' once going through digestive system, but that's obviously not the case of Minoxidil

Sweet times, reminds me of highschool organic chemistry class
I know human biology is a kinda 'weak', and has many flaws, but at least nature has given us a properly secured and regulated brain chemistry.
If you ever take a hard drug like MDMA or LSD, you'll see that brain chemistry equilibrium is very fragile and thank god we have this protection

finasteride, on the other hand, is a whole other story

Last edited:

Sweguy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has Mr brotzu or Fidia mentioned something about the beard being affected by taking s-equol?

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Surely even paracetamol will have all kinds of warnings. Very few people have problems with Minoxidil.
Everyone I personally know that uses it never had sides. Some of them go as high as 15% (somehow it's prescribed normally in some south African clinics).
Africa, really? Do they still burn people to death if they think they are witches?

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Africa, really? Do they still burn people to death if they think they are witches?
I live in London. But most of my family is in Africa.

They don't burn "witches", they are too scared of them. Also this isn't a joke, the local population in Johannesburg and Nelspruit actually believe in black magic and witchery.

Last edited:

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread is about to fall off the page due to inactivity as the excitement for this Brotion had kind of died. Still early but seems the results are coming in as pretty mediocre to unimpressive so far. I'm sliding with @br1 prediction here. So many emotional outcries to its effectiveness...

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread is about to fall off the page due to inactivity as the excitement for this Brotion had kind of died. Still early but seems the results are coming in as pretty mediocre to unimpressive so far. I'm sliding with @br1 prediction here. So many emotional outcries to its effectiveness...

This thread just needs a conclusion :

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Rabble rabble rabble

giphy.gif

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As I mentioned in the other thread, a few days ago I started to get finasteride like symptoms, sexual distinction and such. I was hopeful about this stuff, so I'm disappointed to say it, but st least from my experience I think trinov is kinda pointless.

DVXYZ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For people already dismissing this remember that both hairloss and hair regrowth is a long process, expecting any kind of major change in a month is just unrealistic.

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For people already dismissing this remember that both hairloss and hair regrowth is a long process, expecting any kind of major change in a month is just unrealistic.
My point was if you are running the risk of getting sides either way, why not use finasteride that is proven to give results. The fact that this could give you sides defeated the purpose of its existence.

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Reminder that CB is cheaper per volume, and actually works.

Trinov:
($75 / 30 mL) = $2.50 / mL

CB (going at ZheChem's price of $65 / g and using a 2.5% concentration)
($65 / g) * (.025 g / mL) = $1.63 / mL

Idiots will be idiots I guess. Do you feel dumb yet?