Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Placebo effect is in full force here it seems, going to get slated for this but people saying they are having sides after a week on it is just ridiculous in my humble opinion, its directed topical with a mild dht inhibitor, some guys saying they are giving up after a week, how the f*** do you expect a topical to work in a week, i know brotzu said shedding stops after 7 days but you are still going to lose hairs naturally.

Its pretty crazy how everyone can assume sides cant take effect within a week. Ive had sides within a day with rogaine. Ive had sides within two weeks from finasteride. Not only sides in my mind but sides you could see. Lets all be real with each other. People can be very sensitive to drugs. Topical or not some will go into the system.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
In fact, if balding is caused by fibrosis of the blood vessels, trinov and rogaine literally need to go into the blood stream to have an effect

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yea where can we find that study that shows very little getting absorbed ?

NIqqa you take RU which is probably synthesized in underground Chinese dope dens, why are you worried about minoxidil?

200.gif

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
very little topically applied minoxidil even gets absorbed lol

claiming to have huge sides from minoxidil is just being an utter hypochondriac

Or people are just sensitive to the products in it.

Ive used it and after some days i got dizzy. After about a week i almost past out. After testing my blood pressure. It had become waaay to low. Dangerously low. Had to quit. Never had issues with dizzyness or blood pressure before or after i stopped.

Rock12

My Regimen
Reaction score
It;s in ethanol isn't it? Basically means skin doesn't block it from going into the blood stream
So much for "biOLoGY dEGrEE"

Lol right....any product that uses ethanol as a vehicle gets dump right into the blood stream.....bet they didn’t teach him that in biOLoGY lol

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It;s in ethanol isn't it? Basically means skin doesn't block it from going into the blood stream

What is even the point of your existence? You post on hair loss forums all day to bash treatments and grandstand about how you won't take hair loss meds? For what? So, then lose your hair and move on with life. You don't need to make 1.3k posts about how superior and intelligent you are for not taking finasteride or Min.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Or people are just sensitive to the products in it.

Ive used it and after some days i got dizzy. After about a week i almost past out. After testing my blood pressure. It had become waaay to low. Dangerously low. Had to quit. Never had issues with dizzyness or blood pressure before or after i stopped.
It's people like @layabout that need to convince themselves they aren't getting sides, because they feel they have to take this stuff.
In denial; of course then they deny anyone has sides because they might remind themselves of what they're putting their bodies through

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Learn to read you fool i said noting about how little minoxidil is absorbed. Your replying about the wrong poster you delinquent.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is even the point of your existence? You post on hair loss forums all day to bash treatments and grandstand about how you won't take hair loss meds? For what? So, then lose your hair and move on with life. You don't need to make 1.3k posts about how superior and intelligent you are for not taking finasteride or Min.
Never said I was superior lol. No I'm trying the calcification and fibrosis route, namely reversing the two processes so I can restore healthy blood flow to the scalp. Of course it'll suck if that doesn't work

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's people like @layabout that need to convince themselves they aren't getting sides, because they feel they have to take this stuff.
In denial; of course then they deny anyone has sides because they might remind themselves of what they're putting their bodies through

What am I putting my body through by applying 1mL of minoxidil every night?

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Potential heart sides, lowered collagen production, inhibition of 5ar enzyme and 5ar gene expression

have you even read the studies on in vivo minoxidil applied topically to wounds

no effect on collagen whatsoever.

also, tell that to @bridgeburn who has used oral minoxidil at high dosage every other day for like the past two years and his skin looked like it was DE-AGED lol

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
have you even read the studies on in vivo minoxidil applied topically to wounds

no effect on collagen whatsoever.

also, tell that to @bridgeburn who has used oral minoxidil at high dosage every other day for like the past two years and his skin looked like it was DE-AGED lol
Can you share them?
Confirmation bias but I found multiple studies on its inhibition of collagen

Anyways @bridgeburn took a f*** ton of estrogen, basically transgender regime so that's why his skin looks good, it's woman skin basically

There's a ton of testimonies to minoxidil causing face wrinkles, I actually saw it in forehead lines developing that went away
YMMV