Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been on for like a week. At first it definitely seemed to slow down my shedding, but then today this happened:
View attachment 109514

Pulled that out with almost a single pull from the area behind my right temple (which is the worst of my entire head). Almost all healthy terminals.

And I'm also getting mild-moderate ball ache after application which is also something that was already reported by a few IESON users. Probably gonna use these 2 bottles that I have but doesn't really look like it's worth buying more considering the price. In fact I have more hope for Sandalore than this. But good luck to everyone else. Maybe you convince me to get back on if I see some really good pics in 2-3 months time.
So it has sides.......... cool, it’s useless then.

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"My regimen: Finasteride"

o_O
I mean the whole point of the lotion is to not have sides, correct? If it has sides, doesn’t offer any regrowth, has questionable maintenance, and costs 70 bucks a bottle; then it sounds like a failure. Finasteride has sides for some, but we’ve known that for a while.

sdaak

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean the whole point of the lotion is to not have sides, correct? If it has sides, doesn’t offer any regrowth, has questionable maintenance, and costs 70 bucks a bottle; then it sounds like a failure. Finasteride has sides for some, but we’ve known that for a while.

Every medication has sides.
Every single one.

Even very simple molecules such as paracetamol have been reported to be the cause of strokes.
However its a very small %age of the population, so if whatevr has sides i'm sorry for him but most likely is he in a small minority.

Not judging whether the product work or not here, but just reminding you about how side effects are considered in modern medicine.

Last edited:

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just ordered a bottle of this Trinov since from what I've read it does topically inhibit scalp DHT without sides - this alone makes it worth a try for me since it hasn't triggered my BS detector like everything else except the 'BIG 3'..

This Trinov cost me £70 for 30 ml which is absolutely ridiculous, It's 1ml per day so thats 1 months supply. Looking at photos the container says to do 6 sprays or 2 drops a day which equals 1ml. I'm going to do 3 sprays a day(0.5ml) or use it every other day until this nonsense is properly sold outside of Italy and comes down in price. At least this way it costs me £35 a month which I can more come to terms with. I'm going to get reduced results but thats the fault of some greedy b******* selling his bottle of chemicals he manufacturers for £0.10 for £70.
First post since you became a member 5 years ago *clap*

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
First post since you became a member 5 years ago *clap*
Whats up with you posting 24/7 here? Shouldnt you be working on the side to repay the people you scammed with your buddy?

Or do you still cope with your knowledge you gathered on raypeat forums? Lmfao

Rock12

My Regimen
Reaction score
Every medication has sides.
Every single one.

Even very simple molecules such as paracetamol have been reported to be the cause of strokes.
Only its a very mall %age of the population, so if whatevr has sides i'm sorry for him but most likely is he in a small minority.

Not judging wherever the product work or not here, but just reminding you about how side effects are considered in modern medicine.
Exactly, and we have one user who had sides on finasteride and currently not experiencing any sides on Trinov. Point is, it is way too early to draw any conclusion on sides.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Whats up with you posting 24/7 here? Shouldnt you be working on the side to repay the people you scammed with your buddy?

Or do you still cope with your knowledge you gathered on raypeat forums? Lmfao
You seek therapy for your Norwood .5 dysphoria yet?

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop being dumb and take CB instead of this trash. After shipping it will cost the same.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Placebo effect is in full force here it seems, going to get slated for this but people saying they are having sides after a week on it is just ridiculous in my humble opinion, its directed topical with a mild dht inhibitor, some guys saying they are giving up after a week, how the f*** do you expect a topical to work in a week, i know brotzu said shedding stops after 7 days but you are still going to lose hairs naturally.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Been on for like a week. At first it definitely seemed to slow down my shedding, but then today this happened:
View attachment 109514

Dude in which world this is shedding? This was me some months ago and this is what I would call shedding.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190108-232306.jpg
    Screenshot_20190108-232306.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 411

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude in which world this is shedding? This was me some months ago and this is what I would call shedding.

Man I used to shed 5x as much. But seeing that is definitely not comforting to anyone

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone commented on another thread that Trinov is a vasodilator, the same as RU. Is that true?

RU gave me chest pains, will Trinov do the same? That would mean it is potentially dangerous.

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone commented on another thread that Trinov is a vasodilator, the same as RU. Is that true?

RU gave me chest pains, will Trinov do the same? That would mean it is potentially dangerous.
yup , and minoxidil is an AA that never made it to the market

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yup , and minoxidil is an AA that never made it to the market
How has it been licenced to sell if it is potentially dangerous? There have been reports of people dying from RU and it gave me pretty severe chest pains so if trinov is the same thing then how is it safe?

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How has it been licenced to sell if it is potentially dangerous? There have been reports of people dying from RU and it gave me pretty severe chest pains so if trinov is the same thing then how is it safe?
i am kiddin mate , minoxidil is a vasodilator , ru is an anti androgen which was never released as a product and its safety data is largely unknown . Trinov too is an anti androgen , but it wont affect your testosterone so i dont think you can get chest pains

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i am kiddin mate , minoxidil is a vasodilator , ru is an anti androgen which was never released as a product and its safety data is largely unknown . Trinov too is an anti androgen , but it wont affect your testosterone so i dont think you can get chest pains
Man I hope not, everything I’ve tried so far seems to give me chest pains, I pray to god Trinov is different. Going to buy a few bottles soon and test it out.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
People who don't notice sides are probably either good responders or not very in-tune to their instincts/ body.
One benefit of mediation practice I think could be enhanced awareness of physical responses