Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for reading my posts man. I can’t really blame the ones laughing at me since I can’t believe it myself and I won’t talk about it anymore unless it’s confirmed by a doctor.
I’m also going to continue using trinov(without needling).
I’m more concerned about my hair loss than getting gyno.
I agree gyno is less of a cosmetic issue than hairloss.
The problem is gyno is caused by excess estrogen which is unhealthy, so get it checked out because it will damage more than your breast tissue.

I didn't think S eqoul would affect gyno because it's estrogen beta, but perhaps the eqoul is actually racemic in the brotzu, or beta estrogen can still cause gyno

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
IF you are a smart person, you'll find those that blindly adhere to finasteride are the most cowardly or unintelligent of the people who post here.

1. If finasteride was so effective and side free, you wouldn't need to be on a hairloss forum as you could go on with life
2. We know that 5ar enzyme makes brain chemicals and hormones important to men, thus there are obvious downsides to consuming
3. Harming your body to keep your hair is often a move based on desperation, fear, or lack of critical thinking

I don't blame someone for taking finasteride as I think it's effective. Don't sh*t on any other method of controlling hairloss or pretending that it's healthy

Funnily enough the last doctor I saw advised me not take it and told me they were trying to move away from that.

I have one bottle of pantostin left and once that is finished I will likely try the lotion.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4039155/
Minoxidil may suppress androgen receptor-related functions

https://hrcak.srce.hr/file/284618
Minoxidil Acts as an Antiandrogen: A Study of 5α-reductase Type 2 ...

Here are two studies showing minoxdil lowers the 5 AR.
THis lowers DHT and DHT is responsible for erections in men.

It's now almost a biological fact that minoxidil can cause ED
We have already discussed this. The first study is about the pathway and not DHT , the 2nd is about gene expression. Neither of these studies prove even in the slightest that minoxidil lowers systemic DHT.

Rock12

My Regimen
Reaction score
We should now have about 27 days of use and the feed backs so far are very positive.
I know I thought it was all in my head but it is quite painful now, especially my right nipple. I cannot even lay down on my belly for f*ck sake.
I am not sure it’s trinov that it’s causing this but what else could it be? I’m not taking any medications yet. Nizoral? That even more unlikely.
smh this is why you suppose to use one product at a time when testing.

Please, if you are using Trinov, use it by itself for at least a few weeks so you can be certain if it’s working or not and so you can more accurately access any potential side effects.

Using multiple unverified products at the same time will only complicate things and won’t give us much useful information. And if something goes wrong it will be much harder trying to figure out what went wrong.

Goodsend

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Day 23: It seems like my hair started falling off again. I have no idea if it's because of Trinov or not. The last week I drank a lot, smoked a lot, got stressed a lot, slept no more than 3 hours per night so maybe all that made my hair more prone to shedding.
Anybody please post updates!

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
We have already discussed this. The first study is about the pathway and not DHT , the 2nd is about gene expression. Neither of these studies prove even in the slightest that minoxidil lowers systemic DHT.
Is the genetic theory of balding not the "gene expression of DHT"
You literally argue that it's genetic expression of DHT that causes balding, but now that idea doesn't work for how minoxidil causes side effects

arsenal247

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus Christ this thread. I always believe anyone that says they have side effects but nizoral causing sides is where I draw the line. Using Nizoral will not cause any noticable side effects. For any youngsters starting out reading the last few pages. Do use Nizoral there's literally no reason not to try it.

Minoxidil gives me slightly darker circles I believe after 4 years but it's a price I'm happy to pay as hairloss has been drastically slowed since I started using it.

Finasteride is something I'm not personally prepared to try but the evidence suggests it's largely safe. However, it is a fact that it has the potential to have life altering side effects.

As for Trinov, let's just make sure anyone using it creates their own thread with pictures and reports monthly only. Then we can assess in 6 months. Came back here after a few months and it's genuinely such a toxic thread now. I'm out, will check back in 5 months to properly assess.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mate if minoxidil can cause heart palipiations then its effects are not simply found localized at the hair follicle.
If it causes increased body hair growth it's not local to the scalp.

It's a drug that goes into the blood stream because it uses alcohol to penetrate the skin.
If it lowers DHT action in the receptor, but goes systemic, perhaps no it doesn't affect DHT systemically, but rather the receptors in your penis because the blood circulated there.
There's more evidence that it could affect erection quality than any evidence you have it can't affect DHT expression in the penis

Rock12

My Regimen
Reaction score
Literally not possible. It's posts like these that make me dubious about listening to tales about finasteride sides
Man you have no clue as to what is possible and what is not. I have heard this “not possibly” line so many times, only to find out that it is possible.

One thing I have learn over the years is that these researchers knows very little about the human body and how these products affect it.

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Day 23: It seems like my hair started falling off again. I have no idea if it's because of Trinov or not. The last week I drank a lot, smoked a lot, got stressed a lot, slept no more than 3 hours per night so maybe all that made my hair more prone to shedding.
Anybody please post updates!

Thanks for updating. Would you mind posting in the Trinov diary thread next time. Its a little less flooded with shitposting...for now I guess.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus Christ this thread. I always believe anyone that says they have side effects but nizoral causing sides is where I draw the line. Using Nizoral will not cause any noticable side effects. For any youngsters starting out reading the last few pages. Do use Nizoral there's literally no reason not to try it.

Minoxidil gives me slightly darker circles I believe after 4 years but it's a price I'm happy to pay as hairloss has been drastically slowed since I started using it.

Finasteride is something I'm not personally prepared to try but the evidence suggests it's largely safe. However, it is a fact that it has the potential to have life altering side effects.

As for Trinov, let's just make sure anyone using it creates their own thread with pictures and reports monthly only. Then we can assess in 6 months. Came back here after a few months and it's genuinely such a toxic thread now. I'm out, will check back in 5 months to properly assess.
Ok mr. professional. Nizoral acts as an antiandrogen so you think putting on your open pore skin everyday may not have side effect?
You do realize finasteride is being sued for a classa ction lawsuit because evidence shows it can cause depression by f*****g up your brain chems right?

The thread was toxic from Day one because people will sh*t on anything, whether it works or not. Men with hairloss generally aren't the happiest motherfuckers

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You mean when I got 1st in regional Olympic weightlifting and played Division 1AA rugby I don't qualify to call people soyboys?

It's a biological fact soy consumption raises estrogen and lowers testosterone.
Seeing as I don't want this to happen to me I avoid consuming soy.
>rugby

S O Y

sdaak

My Regimen
Reaction score
So it seems trinov will be releasing a shampoo and and a supplement.

We're not sure what's in it yet, albeit a probiotic supplement would be nice ( but its probably gonna be the usual sh*t )

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So it seems trinov will be releasing a shampoo and and a supplement.

We're not sure what's in it yet, albeit a probiotic supplement would be nice ( but its probably gonna be the usual sh*t )

What for ? Does it not work on it's own ? Wait...

Reactions: br1