Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

mymlon

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't think any of us who uses Trinov atm care about the comments of others. Always the same people who dislike/like/comments users experience - and I laugh every time I come here.

Early adopters might not be that interested in experiences of others, but I personally care about it because I'm currently on finasteride and I'd happily switch to a safer alternative especially that maintenance is all I need. Thanks to finasteride I have more hair that 6 years ago when I started it, but I also have lower libido and it became more apparent in the last year. I don't know if this is due to finasteride. It can be just aging or some other factors.
I think that even early experiences can be valuable. In a few instances when I temporarily stopped taking finasteride I always got itching in the balding areas within first week of quitting. Itching stopped after a few days of taking it again. If someone has similar experience with trinov then it might mean that it does something to maintain hair.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What I do not understand is why they have so much hatred for those who want to try trinov ... for example, in "Sandalore" I have no hope in it and I do not go to that thread to insult, comment in negative etc. I do not understand it .. .

INT

Reaction score
What I do not understand is why they have so much hatred for those who want to try trinov ... for example, in "Sandalore" I have no hope in it and I do not go to that thread to insult, comment in negative etc. I do not understand it .. .

The polarization that happened in the months before the release led to people becomming so invested in being right that all evidence that they might not be hurts their little ego.

I am not really a Trinov believer myself due to the lack of evidence but I am glad that people are trying it out so I hopefully can be proven otherwise.

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
mine has arrived. took 3 days to deliver, which is fast af imo. will start it tomorrow morning. those that have received, how long have ya'll been leaving it on? idk if it says
That's pretty fast. Which place did you order it from?

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The polarization that happened in the months before the release led to people becomming so invested in being right that all evidence that they might not be hurts their little ego.

I am not really a Trinov believer myself due to the lack of evidence but I am glad that people are trying it out so I hopefully can be proven otherwise.
I think most people like to be validated, but when it comes to trinov being snake oil, I can safely say that most would welcome being proved wrong. Nobody here actually wants this to fail, but plenty are skeptical. Not everyone can afford to throw money into a pit for a product that probably doesn’t even work. People want results and alternatives, and after reading pages upon pages of hype from “5 years regrowth” and “reduced usage for maintenance after 6 months” to seeing shitty pictures from a national pharmaceutical company with a poor study backing it, one can’t help but feel like it’s a major flop. I hope I’m wrong and Trinov becomes essentially a hairloss cure, but shitposting helps pass the time until it’s proven to work/not work.

Last edited:

JonnyGo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Be careful if you are microneedling.
I applied the lotion after needling very lightly a couple of times and since yesterday morning I’ve been having soreness on my nipples. Yesterday night it got much worse.
There are two lumps underneath both nipples. The one on the right hurts the most and it is bothering me a lot, especially at night when I sleep.
FML

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I applied the lotion after needling very lightly a couple of times and since yesterday morning I’ve been having soreness on my nipples. Yesterday night it got much worse.
There are two lumps underneath both nipples. The one on the right hurts the most and it is bothering me a lot, especially at night when I sleep.
FML

Lol are you serious right now?

I mean it does contain S-Equol, at least it's supposed to. It does not have high affinity for estrogen receptor subtype alpha... Unless they've put racemic equol in there. I find it hard to believe that such a pathetic amount of S-Equol (0.3 mg or so) applied daily could bind enough DHT to cause gyno-type symptoms even if it all went systemic, but perhaps you are just extraordinarily sensitive.

Clockwise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it’s safe to say that most people like to be validated, but when it comes to trinov being snake oil, I can safely say that most would welcome being proved wrong. Nobody here actually wants this to fail, but plenty are skeptical. Not everyone can afford to throw money into a pit for a product that probably doesn’t even work. People want results and alternatives, and after reading pages upon pages of hype from “5 years regrowth” and “reduced usage for maintenance after 6 months” to seeing shitty pictures from a national pharmaceutical company with a poor study backing it, one can’t help but feel like it’s a major flop. I hope I’m wrong and Triniv becomes essentially a hairloss cure, but shitposting helps pass the time until it’s proven to work/not work.
I hear you, but to say it’s snake oil after a few weeks, when you not even testing it, its quite of contradictory. I will be the first to say Trinov is sh*t if it doesnt work. But that will take atleast a few months to know. No one who’s testing Trinov atm says it works regarding regrowth (what I have seen), we have just told you guys our experience after 1-2 weeks - experiences we seems to share.

JonnyGo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol are you serious right now?

I mean it does contain S-Equol, at least it's supposed to. It does not have high affinity for estrogen receptor subtype alpha... Unless they've put racemic equol in there. I find it hard to believe that such a pathetic amount of S-Equol (0.3 mg or so) applied daily could bind enough DHT to cause gyno-type symptoms even if it all went systemic, but perhaps you are just extraordinarily sensitive.
I know I thought it was all in my head but it is quite painful now, especially my right nipple. I cannot even lay down on my belly for f*ck sake.
I am not sure it’s trinov that it’s causing this but what else could it be? I’m not taking any medications yet. Nizoral? That even more unlikely.

Fgsfds

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
FML
Literally not possible. It's posts like these that make me dubious about listening to tales about finasteride sides

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know I thought it was all in my head but it is quite painful now, especially my right nipple. I cannot even lay down on my belly for f*ck sake.
I am not sure it’s trinov that it’s causing this but what else could it be? I’m not taking any medications yet. Nizoral? That even more unlikely.

Hmm. I am also very sensitive to gyno (got serious nipple growth on Finasteride as well as on racemic equol) but I thought that the amount used here was too low to make that happen. In any case, there is absolutely NO reason to microneedle before applying this lotion. It is an ethosomal preparation and the penetration efficiency is already top notch, you gain nothing but potential for side effects as you can see.

I should get mine within a few days (if the fckn GLS service would move its *** out of Austria for 3 days now) and then we will see but I truly hope nothing like this will happen. Hate gyno sides, uncomfortable as hell.

JonnyGo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Literally not possible. It's posts like these that make me dubious about listening to tales about finasteride sides
I knew there would be someone to post something like that and I know it doesn’t even make much sense. I’m not lying but I understand why you and many others won’t believe me.

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hear you, but to say it’s snake oil after a few weeks, when you not even testing it, its quite of contradictory. I will be the first to say Trinov is sh*t if it doesnt work. But that will take atleast a few months to know. No one who’s testing Trinov atm says it works regarding regrowth (what I have seen), we have just told you guys our experience after 1-2 weeks - experiences we seems to share.
I can respect that. Thank you for the updates, Clockwork.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Insecure soy boys can't believe shedding can be lessened in days with Trinov use
Isn't that what Nizoral is also capable of

NilesCrane

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I knew there would be someone to post something like that and I know it doesn’t even make much sense. I’m not lying but I understand why you and many others won’t believe me.
Damn, I'm very prone to gyno/chest issues as well. Even certain shampoos give me problems sometimes. Just did my first application yesterday. Let you know if somethings up.