Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Again its a cosmetic they cant claim regrowth and no shitty 6month study is going to show regrowth data on a bunch of old guys, i think fidia like us are trusting brotzu and his observations from years ago.

It says on the web page that some company conducted research for them for about three years which was published in some dermatology journal (I'm using google translate). As far as I know there has never been any info from multiple years of research available though :rolleyes:

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah i read that somewhere too but i dont think data was found by anybody for that research, im just saying that people expecting amazing pics from a 6 month trial really need to lower their expectations of results.

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The question is:

Where are the double-blind studies that really show the efficacy of this product?

I did not find it on the manufacturer's website. If they do not have double-blind studies, it's just what the company announces, chances are that this product is just another deception.

#brotzuGang does not need hair, all they need is hope

verne2k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It says on the web page that some company conducted research for them for about three years which was published in some dermatology journal (I'm using google translate). As far as I know there has never been any info from multiple years of research available though :rolleyes:

nah, they worked on the product for 3 years but the trial only lasted 6 months

br1

Reaction score
I have not seen anything on the official website that can prove the true effectiveness of the product.

I have not seen serious studies about the results. Launches like this, there are several. If they did not publish double-blind studies of the tests, it already hints very dubious the treatment.

The only thing they say is:

"The subjects tested were satisfied with the lotion and its effects in reducing the fall and in strengthening and invigorating hair, thicker and more bulky." What???? Just this??

But, where are the double blind studies showing this??

If there are no such studies, the product don´t work.
Are you new here?

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have not seen anything on the official website that can prove the true effectiveness of the product.

I have not seen serious studies about the results. Launches like this, there are several. If they did not publish double-blind studies of the tests, it already hints very dubious the treatment.

"The subjects tested were satisfied with the lotion and its effects in reducing the fall and in strengthening and invigorating hair, thicker and more bulky." What???? Just this??

Honestly, this isn't even a bad study-conclusion. We knew the lotion wasn't going to grow back multiple norwoods. Best case scenario is that it will be a side-less maintenance treatment...

dale602

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is meant by subject to a strong price cut?

My guess is that they sent you the standard template for restricted quantity items, which are usually highly discounted items. They should have amended it by replacing that line with "newly released product with limited availability" or something.

Last edited:

dale602

My Regimen
Reaction score
farmacia sant antonion says that they are still setting up the US as a shipping option.

Has nobody from the US succesfully ordered this? Its driving me crazy that the whole world but the US can have this shipped right now.

efarma ships worldwide including the US, problem is they still haven't shipped domestic orders... as far as I understand, the Dec 10 release was a limited quantity release to selected physical pharmacies. I wonder if online stores have received any stock yet...

Last edited:

dale602

My Regimen
Reaction score

Two studies have been published so far. The official website and FB page are just for marketing and advertising.

Last edited:

dale602

My Regimen
Reaction score
Got it today from a local shop. The leaflet is based on the 6-month study, specifically the hair count increase in men is not described as significant. The ingredients are in English, I can post them if it doesn't go against any rules...? I took a set of photos before to apply it.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Got it today from a local shop. The leaflet is based on the 6-month study, specifically the hair count increase in men is not described as significant. The ingredients are in English, I can post them if it doesn't go against any rules...? I took a set of photos before to apply it.
Great if u could post the whole leaflet

Makaveli1988

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
post it

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where is DGLA ?

upload_2018-12-13_18-23-16.png