Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

dale602

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anywhere else it says S-equol, so that's what it should be... Maybe the prefix is not required in ingredient lists...?

According to the literature review in the 6-month study, S-equol is known to bind DHT and may inhibit 5-ar, but in the following discussion the authors state that it inhibits 5-ar without mentioning DHT binding...

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anywhere else it says S-equol, so that's what it should be... Maybe the prefix is not required in ingredient lists...?

According to the literature review in the 6-month study, S-equol is known to bind DHT and may inhibit 5-ar, but in the following discussion the authors state that it inhibits 5-ar without mentioning DHT binding...
Hmm. I thought S equoul was exclusive to not binding 5ar but racemic or r eqoul did and had more side effects.
@whatevr tried it himself and r equol had more sides

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sketchy its not listed as s eqoul, fidia could very well think its fine to have a chance of more side effects for using much cheaper racemic.

dale602

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes everywhere except the ingredients... I tried to look up the 3 studies they reference but one says equol inhibits DHT without finding any difference between S and R forms, one was not open access, and one is missing from the references...

tonyj

Established Member
Reaction score
When I google Eicosatrienoic acid I get the following - so I assume this is it.

So I'm not sure if I got this info correct. The Eicosatrienoic acid acts as an inhibitor of arachidonic acid oxygenation which allows the arachidonic acid to metabolize through enzymatic and "non" enzymatic pathways. Supposedly this is supposed to aid in tissue regeneration and cell proliferation.

Anybody else know what's going on with the ETA?

Evevevev

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the sons facebook. He posted a link to the release of Trinov. Seems to stand behind the last few years of growth thing?

Attachments

• 35C102D0-5130-495F-9743-DCF9EF82951F.jpeg
    35C102D0-5130-495F-9743-DCF9EF82951F.jpeg
    67.6 KB · Views: 708

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes everywhere except the ingredients... I tried to look up the 3 studies they reference but one says equol inhibits DHT without finding any difference between S and R forms, one was not open access, and one is missing from the references...

@dale602

from the Brotzu study:

It also binds dihydrotestosterone, inhibiting the hormone in vivo (Lund et al., 2011), and it may inhibit 5-reductases (Hiipakka et al., 2002; Lund et al., 2011; Bae et al., 2012).

Lund et al 2011: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3032666/

hiipakka full study : https://docdro.id/e2GyISc

this is probably Bae et al 2012:
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2005290112001264

Last edited:

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
just done with the 2nd application. 1ml is way way way too little to even cover half of the head unless you're slick bald. i think i'm gonna alternate between each half of the head everyday

Amazing people finally have it and are trying it. So exciting. Let us know if you notice any side effects. I'm really curious to hear about how it goes.

Richieron

My Regimen
Reaction score
Now I have seen that somebody posted the ingredients on the label. Which I know we are all grateful for. My question is .. Is anyone concerned about the toxicities of any of the chemicals listed on the label?

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the sons facebook. He posted a link to the release of Trinov. Seems to stand behind the last few years of growth thing?

Ahahah, even his Fb messages sounds like he likes the smell of his own farts.

"There's nothing left to do for you" Smiley :')

And of course, the bold claim out of nowhere, bunch of pricks

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
If it is S-equol I'm vaguely recall it was discussed here along the lines of it is certain to have no side effects as hundreds of millions of people (mainly in east Asia) consume it every day with no side effects at a much higher dose than in the lotion?

I agree I feel it needs to be confirmed though that is definitely S-equol in the lotion and not equol or R-equol.

Last edited:

Maximus Hair!

Reaction score
If it is S-equol I'm vaguely recall it was discussed here along the lines of it is certain to have no side effects as hundreds of millions of people (mainly in east asia) consume it every day with no side effects at a much higher dose than in the lotion?

I agree I feel it needs to be confirmed though that is definitely S-equol in the lotion and not equol or R-equol.

I think it's pretty safe to assume it's S-Equol as it says so on the official Trinov site.

IMG_4850.PNG

br1

Reaction score
If it is S-equol I'm vaguely recall it was discussed here along the lines of it is certain to have no side effects as hundreds of millions of people (mainly in east Asia) consume it every day with no side effects at a much higher dose than in the lotion?

And yet, they still go bald.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lowering DHT still has side effects, it’s just better to preserve the 5ar than not