Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
wont dermarolling ruin the whole liposomal delivery since u will have open wounds directly to your bloodstream ?
exactly. if you're going to use trinov daily, I think it be would better to suspend dermarolling permanently. you don't want this sh*t to go systemic.

dale602

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was talking about this...

Thanks. They said on FB that they will soon publish "clinical test results," I guess that means new photos that were not published before? I think only four pics have officially been released...

Last edited:

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Again it was a 6 month trial we are not goimg to see any meaningful photos from that short of a trial. Anyway got my email from saint antonio mine is in transit to ireland so like others here i will keep people updated with progress not pics however. Personally think for diffuse thinners this will have some effect but unfortunately im not too optimistic about my hopes of your typical nw3 pattern receding hairline male pattern baldness.

dale602

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe the new photos will be follow-ups to the 6-month trial, or pictures that Brotzu did not publish before?

JulioGP

Reaction score
Does anyone know if pharmacies are doing the international shipping of Trinov? I have already looked on Ebay (which would be the best way to buy for shipping to Brazil), but so far there is no selling with the product.

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
I posted my order yesterday, I can't wait to try this.

Apparently there's also a Trinov shampoo on efarma.com, I'm not so sure about it.

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if pharmacies are doing the international shipping of Trinov? I have already looked on Ebay (which would be the best way to buy for shipping to Brazil), but so far there is no selling with the product.

I live in Portugal and I posted my order on efarma.com

I'm not sure if they ship to Brazil.