Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Evevevev

My Regimen
Reaction score
They’re responding to comments on FB. Maybe they’re actually gonna post photos?

Attachments

• 7E2CD85D-F572-4680-85E7-23DCDF81A3C2.png
    7E2CD85D-F572-4680-85E7-23DCDF81A3C2.png
    261.5 KB · Views: 756

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wish that was true. I used to frequent a hair loss forum where virtually every second post was AGGRESSIVELY denying side effects exist, calling them placebo/psychosomatic, mocking people who claimed to have suffered them. Call me paranoid, but at times it was so aggressive and relentless that it seemed like Merck had a campaign going (at that time they held the patent too).That's why I said it hasn't been as bad here recently, because there have been similar posts on HairLossTalk.com in the past too.

Sounds like hairlosshelp to me....

They already released the pics

No they havent, see below.

They’re responding to comments on FB. Maybe they’re actually gonna post photos?

Soon? As in 2016? Smh

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seasonal hair fall. Omg
claims in order: 5 years of regrowth, 5 years of regrowth for young patients, maintenance but also some regrowth, maintenance and potentially some regrowth if young, marketing changed to anti-fall...

in 2 months: anti-fall if young

in 4 months: slow-fall

In 6 months: kind of slow fall

in 10 months: fidia says "ok sorry guys, this was a scam, brotzu tricked us" ..good cop, bad cop routine, as both fidia and brotzu run to the bank.

Last edited:

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
claims in order: 5 years of regrowth, 5 years of regrowth for young patients, maintenance but also some regrowth, maintenance and potentially some regrowth if young, marketing changed to anti-fall...

in 2 months: anti-fall if young

in 4 months: slow-fall

In 6 months: very slow fall

in 10 months: fidia says "ok sorry guys, this was a scam, brotzu tricked us" ..good cop, bad cop routine, as both fidia and brotzu run to the bank.
I heard it is perfect maintenance if you dont have alopecia. So it should be good for 80% of young people.