Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just received this email from Farmacia Sant’Antonio:

Trinov should be here within the 5th of December
We will ship as soon as we get it!
we should be able to ship to the US and Canada, I am setting on our webpage the shipping fees for the international courier
and most of all I have to fill some forms for the authorization to ship this cosmetic outside EU
Keep updated on our website
Trinov will be available at the beginning of December
Best regards
Alex

The lotion is upon us. We have battled our way through almost 1,500 pages of useless information. Lord Brotzu hath heard our prayers. May he bless our follicles

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is sold on the same site that sells apples which are called Annurmets now.
https://www.farmaciasantantonio.net/
Btw I do believe that that site is suspicious as it only appeared recently and is not quite complete. It also sells shitty shampoos.

They even launched Applemets lotion:
annurmets-lozione-100ml.jpg

Losing_my_mind

My Regimen
Reaction score
If I was asked in my early teens where I’d be in life, I sure wouldn’t think I’d be a 20 year old nw5 perusing a thread marketing a god damn Italian hair loss LOTION. Either God or karma or something out there has to be testing us, don't you think? Baldness just doesn't make sense. The most important, attractive, aesthetic, desired feature of the human body is hair and I get a big horeshoe shape of it ripped completely out of my scalp....

It doesn't hurt, it's not disabling... it's just ridiculous is all.

RIDICULOUS.

I seriously think that it is a test. Like maybe it is a blessing in disguise. Like maybe something is telling me I am really a special person and if I would have had hair it would have distracted me from my true purpose.

Or something....

I can't imagine why else nature would design a human to be a certain way but for a select few they would completely ruin an utmost desirable evolutionary trait with baldness... not just baldness but a ridculous pattern of baldness.

I can’t believe this is how my life turned out. It’s simply amazing and jaw dropping.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can’t believe this is how my life turned out. It’s simply amazing and jaw dropping.
And people say hair don't matter, it's like having your face cut up by some freak who wanted to make you ugly and getting ugly scars from it.

Speaking of scars, I don't give a f*** about mine since they are badass while baldness can go and f*** itself.

inmyhead

Reaction score
If I was asked in my early teens where I’d be in life, I sure wouldn’t think I’d be a 20 year old nw5 perusing a thread marketing a god damn Italian hair loss LOTION. Either God or karma or something out there has to be testing us, don't you think? Baldness just doesn't make sense. The most important, attractive, aesthetic, desired feature of the human body is hair and I get a big horeshoe shape of it ripped completely out of my scalp....

RIDICULOUS.

I seriously think that it is a test. Like maybe it is a blessing in disguise. Like maybe something is telling me I am really a special person and if I would have had hair it would have distracted me from my true purpose.

Or something....

I can't imagine why else nature would design a human to be a certain way but for a select few they would completely ruin an utmost desirable evolutionary trait with baldness... not just baldness but a ridculous pattern of baldness.

You're losing your mind, bro

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

RIDICULOUS.

Or something....

I doubt God did it specifically to test you or something like that. It's just something that happens as we age. God didn't plan humans to age when he first made us. Probably something that just happened. But hey, I'm pretty sure he gives us our hair back when we get to heaven, getting glorified bodies and all. So that's cool.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I doubt God did it specifically to test you or something like that. It's just something that happens as we age. God didn't plan humans to age when he first made us. Probably something that just happened. But hey, I'm pretty sure he gives us our hair back when we get to heaven, getting glorified bodies and all. So that's cool.
You are telling 20 year old that it is due to age, sorry, but I have to dislike.

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

pretty sure God doesn't exist

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Big Jimmy don't wait for nobody

Because, assickle, s eqoul in a liposome is far safer to use.
Go ahead and castrate yourselves tho, more pussy for me
I am actually too coward to take Finasteride. But it does not make sense to refuse to take finasteride because you don't want to get castrated but then put on an italian lotion which decreases DHT.

Losing_my_mind

My Regimen
Reaction score

But you see that’s the thing, yesterday I saw an old man well into his sixties sporting a full head of hair. At that very moment it hit me how stupid and unnecessary this “disease” really is. It just begs the question, WHY can some men die with a full head of hair, but BOYS as young as 12 HAVE to start losing their hair? It just doesn’t make sense, the injustice of it all is what really gets to me.

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Urge to meme... rising

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am actually too coward to take Finasteride. But it does not make sense to refuse to take finasteride because you don't want to get castrated but then put on an italian lotion which decreases DHT.
You're unaware of the fact the lotion utilizes liposomes.
Liposomes hold the S eqoul in the dermis (aka skin). Most of the dht inactivating compound will not go into the blood, thus circumventing systemic side effects.
On top of this S eqoul isn't nearly as potent as finasteride because finasteride has a flat rate response.
@br1 is right you all really HAVEN'T followed this thread

TO MAKE IT EVEN SIMPLER:
USES LIPOSOMES = BLOCKS DHT IN SCALP = BUT DOESNT AFFECT DHT IN BLOOD OR ELSEWHERE IN BODY = WORKING DICK

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're unaware of the fact the lotion utilizes liposomes.
Liposomes hold the S eqoul in the dermis (aka skin). Most of the dht inactivating compound will not go into the blood, thus circumventing systemic side effects.
On top of this S eqoul isn't nearly as potent as finasteride because finasteride has a flat rate response.
@br1 is right you all really HAVEN'T followed this thread

TO MAKE IT EVEN SIMPLER:
USES LIPOSOMES = BLOCKS DHT IN SCALP = BUT DOESNT AFFECT DHT IN BLOOD OR ELSEWHERE IN BODY = WORKING DICK

Isn't there already liposomal finasteride that faramci paratti sells?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Isn't there already liposomal finasteride that faramci paratti sells?
Finasteride has a "flat rate response" so the little bit that leaks through the liposomes will be the same as taking 1mg in terms of sides.
S eqoul doesn't have this effect

Google flat rate response.

Tbh I don't even plan on using this lotion so I'm not gonna work too hard to defend lol. We'll figure it out as people use it

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
https://tophairlosstreatments.com/best-finasteride-dose-hair-loss/

Ok google din't work so well so I'll post this link

"
Part 1 of the study tested daily doses of 25, 50, and 100 mg for 11 days. Part 2 of the study tested doses of 0.04, 0.12, 0.2, and 1.0 mg for 14 days. These tests revealed:

“Results from part 1 showed a significant reduction in dihydrotestosterone (DHT) at all doses and a significant increase in both testosterone (T) and delta 4-androstenedione at the 50- and 100-mg doses. […] Results from part 2 again showed significant reduction in DHT at all doses. […] The DHT metabolites and androstanediol glucuronide and androsterone glucuronide were significantly reduced at all doses. […] In conclusion, finasteride is well tolerated by normal volunteers and results in significant suppression of serum DHT at all doses tested.”

What this research suggests is that doses of finasteride as low as 0.04mg have the same DHT-reducing effects as 1mg or higher – it just takes a little longer to reach the same levels.

So if DHT is suppressed equally by 0.04mg finasteride as the prescribed 1mg Propecia tablet, it could very well be equally as effective at stopping hair loss progression as well.