Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
If I was asked in my early teens where I’d be in life, I sure wouldn’t think I’d be a 20 year old nw5 perusing a thread marketing a god damn Italian hair loss LOTION. Either God or karma or something out there has to be testing us, don't you think? Baldness just doesn't make sense. The most important, attractive, aesthetic, desired feature of the human body is hair and I get a big horeshoe shape of it ripped completely out of my scalp....

It doesn't hurt, it's not disabling... it's just ridiculous is all.

RIDICULOUS.

I seriously think that it is a test. Like maybe it is a blessing in disguise. Like maybe something is telling me I am really a special person and if I would have had hair it would have distracted me from my true purpose.

Or something....

I can't imagine why else nature would design a human to be a certain way but for a select few they would completely ruin an utmost desirable evolutionary trait with baldness... not just baldness but a ridculous pattern of baldness.

I can’t believe this is how my life turned out. It’s simply amazing and jaw dropping.

I feel ya bro.

We are living our lives determined by genetic predispositions, that know neither reason nor fairness on a rock in a vast plane of nothingness.

I fear there's no test to it, bruh.

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
nutritionalhealth-foodscience77-g003-gif.gif

Decrease anxiety and depression and decrease body weight? Please S Equol leak to my blood.

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does this graph mean that s Equol also has flat curve like finasteride?

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20181204-003903_Chrome.jpg
    SmartSelect_20181204-003903_Chrome.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 245

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does this graph mean that s Equol also has flat curve like finasteride?
damn maybe. It's been 6 months since I researched this stuff.
The real test would be someone taking blood tests pre dht alteration, then a blood test usingtrinov, then a blood test using finasteride.
I list finasteride last because internal use of it probably has greater impact on blood levels or androgen receptors compared to s eqoul use in liposome, thus making blood test with s eqoul more unreliable in that order.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
But seriously guys when you meet with your Doctor or dermatologist, have them test your blood so we can see if your blood tests provide any reliable measure of sides/ lack of side effects.
POST BLOOD TESTS

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
OK. So I remember now a study that in rats, S eqoul had no effect on measures of feritlity: LH/FSH and gonadal function.
I'm sure somewhere, probably page 1000 I had shared that study.
It was a very good study on the safety of S eqoul use. It would be great if someone found it and made a seperate thread so it doesnt get lost in this one

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Supposing most people start applying this around the 15th I suppose we might have an idea of what it does in terms of regrowth by june. For maintenance we need a lot more time than that though. We will at the very least be able to disprove that temple pic by the end of month number 2.

Fidias lack of photos makes my belief in this lotion smaller every day. I expect nothing atm.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Arrade, what reasons do you have for having faith in this stuff? I ask you because I presume you'll actually lay out a case. I'd like to come over to your side, please.
Lol well back in April I had a whole diatribe for my support of it, so much so it became a meme. Me vs @br1 lol

Basically since finasteride stops hairloss by removing dht, S eqoul should be able to do the same. However it is in theory much healthier, because it has milder effects compared to finasteride - AND - liposomes prevent the s eqoul from leaking into the blood and effecting the whole body.
I understood it didn't have a flat rate response or affect test, fertility, estrogen. However after seeing @Meeee199 post that chart perhaps S eqoul may have a stronger dose response than I originally thought. It also still lowers dht which I understand more as something you want.

S eqoul also binds with a 13x affinity to estrogen beta, which is pro hair growth, than regular estradiol. Beta binding estrogen also fights against fibrosis and cardiovascular disease which is also considered a possible cause of Androgenetic Alopecia.

Next would be what Brotzu claims is that DGLA is a better vasodilator, basically a superior Minoxidil. It also converts into PGE1 once entered in the body.
https://bellicapelliforum.com/en/interview/exclusive-interview-with-dr-brotzu-for-bellicapelli/

L carntine should increase the blood flow and metabolism of the hair follicles which is all well and good.

TL;DR It could be theorized it is safer than finasteride + minodixil, while working on the same channels and perhaps offering even more benefits.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think he has faith either, think he mentioned previously he wasn't going to use it? Don't believe anyone has a lot of faith at the moment
Right now I would like to explore the idea that is mentioned here:
https://perfecthairhealth.com/the-ultimate-hair-loss-flowchart-why-we-lose-our-hair/

and more simply put here:
https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/article-abstract/256511
" Baldness occurred in persons in whom calcification of the skull bones apparently had not only firmly knitted the cranial sutures but also closed or narrowed various small foramens through which blood vessels pass, most prominently in persons with a luxuriant crop of hair."

I'd like to see if getting my hormonal state balanced, and then trying to remove fibrosis and calcium deposits in the arteries will reverse balding.

I think the lotion could work for the reasons I stated in previous above post

Falsenine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I cringe whenever someone says they won’t even give a finasteride. Like how? you could be one of the lucky ones who get a great response without any side effects. I can understand people who actually tried it and had a bad reaction.
@Arrade I bet your hairloss is minimal or very slow(if you have any), otherwise you’d be all over finasteride without any second thought.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Meeee199 @Arrade is "Free 5A DHT" the same as regular DHT floating sround in your blood stream? Because if SE blocks DHT from binding to androgen receptors I dont know how it would provide things such as decreased bodyfat, when other DHT blockers that stop T from converting into DHT (reduction in DHT binding to androgen receptors) the opposite effect is observed.

Also I suggested a b4 and after DHT blood test as well, but we realized that would not make any sense. Isnt the point of SE to bind to the localized Androgen receptors in the scalp... therefore preventing the DHT from binding to the receptor and harming the hair follicle? If thats the case even if SE goes systemic and binds to all the androgen receptors in the body (thus preventing the DHT from binding to those receptors) you would essentially have T>5AR>DHT still happening.... but the DHT would have a much less number of receptors to bind to (as they would all be occupied by SE)... So blood DHT levels would be the same as before, they would just not be binding to the receptors that SE has chosen to bind to... Thats y ppl dont want it to go systemic..... It would essentially have Fina like sides, because the DHT has no place to bind because all the receptors would be occupied by SE... Thats why scalp localizatoin is key. I would assume because its not a 5AR reducer that even if a tiny tiny amount went systemic it would not be nearly as bad as Fina, simply due to the fact that your body will still be producing lots of DHT...

The only real test for sides will be everyones reporting on gym strength changes and body comp changes, and libido, after first few months of use.

Ps. where is that Chart from? If it actually happens to work as advertised then f*** me sideways...

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I cringe whenever someone says they won’t even give a finasteride. Like how? you could be one of the lucky ones who get a great response without any side effects. I can understand people who actually tried it and had a bad reaction.
@Arrade I bet your hairloss is minimal or very slow(if you have any), otherwise you’d be all over finasteride without any second thought.

The key to understanding is in the difference between people who are okay with systemically altering their male hormones vs those that aren't. It'd be one thing if you were to give me finasteride and tell me it only inhibits 5AR only in the target areas; it's a whole different ball game when you inhibit it throughout your entire body. Not to mention the fact that's it's essentially throwing a rock at a nasty *** spider crawling on a sheet of glass: You may or may not kill the spider, but you're damn well gonna smash the glass. People assess risk differently, friend. I really don't see how it's hard to understand either side of this conundrum. Only time I ever really find myself getting pissed is when proponents recommend the stuff to kids that are definitely still developing.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol well back in April I had a whole diatribe for my support of it, so much so it became a meme. Me vs @br1 lol

Basically since finasteride stops hairloss by removing dht, S eqoul should be able to do the same. However it is in theory much healthier, because it has milder effects compared to finasteride - AND - liposomes prevent the s eqoul from leaking into the blood and effecting the whole body.
I understood it didn't have a flat rate response or affect test, fertility, estrogen. However after seeing @Meeee199 post that chart perhaps S eqoul may have a stronger dose response than I originally thought. It also still lowers dht which I understand more as something you want.

S eqoul also binds with a 13x affinity to estrogen beta, which is pro hair growth, than regular estradiol. Beta binding estrogen also fights against fibrosis and cardiovascular disease which is also considered a possible cause of Androgenetic Alopecia.

Next would be what Brotzu claims is that DGLA is a better vasodilator, basically a superior Minoxidil. It also converts into PGE1 once entered in the body.
https://bellicapelliforum.com/en/interview/exclusive-interview-with-dr-brotzu-for-bellicapelli/

L carntine should increase the blood flow and metabolism of the hair follicles which is all well and good.

TL;DR It could be theorized it is safer than finasteride + minodixil, while working on the same channels and perhaps offering even more benefits.

This is all well and good, and I can follow it as far as it'll go. But how in the hell do you square this with how this whole thing has played out with Fidia? Where are the photos to support all of the fidelity this product has garnered? Where are the photos to back up what Brotzu has said for 2 years? If Fidia had a game changer--even something that would result in maintenance for a majority of people--, I don't understand how they could have possibly done this the way they did.

Last edited:

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is all well and good, and I can follow it as far as it'll go. But how in the hell do you square this with how this whole thing has played out with Fidia? Where are the photos to support all of the fidelity this product has garnered? Where are the photos to back up what Brotzu has said for 2 years? If Fidia had a game changer--even something that would result in maintenance for a majority of people--, I don't understand how they could have possibly done this the way they did.

These are all good point. I'm too young to know what the launches of finasteride and minoxidil where like, so there's no way of knowing whether their launches where as uneventful as Trinov. Does someone know? I imagine there was a lot of scepticism about finasteride until 1-2 years after it got launched as people were only able to find out its effectiveness then...

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m not really worried about it. All you can at this point is try it or wait for the results of others.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
These are all good point. I'm too young to know what the launches of finasteride and minoxidil where like, so there's no way of knowing whether their launches where as uneventful as Trinov. Does someone know? I imagine there was a lot of scepticism about finasteride until 1-2 years after it got launched as people were only able to find out its effectiveness then...
They probably were... like this prostate medicine is gonna stop my balding? Wait, what’s this about ED?