Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
These are all good point. I'm too young to know what the launches of finasteride and minoxidil where like, so there's no way of knowing whether their launches where as uneventful as Trinov. Does someone know? I imagine there was a lot of scepticism about finasteride until 1-2 years after it got launched as people were only able to find out its effectiveness then...

From what I've seen, finasteride's study (even with its photos taken 18+ years ago) was undeniably perspicuous compared to Fidia's convoluted twaddle.

Reactions: br1

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m not gonna say “don’t try finasteride” unless people are pretending sides don’t exist, they are pushing it on young men, or something potentially safer like Trinov comes out.
I’m skeptical but some people genuinely believe they don’t get sides , so with a lot of risk it may be worth it for them

Last edited:

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
From what I've seen, finasteride's study (even with its photos taken 18+ years ago) was undeniably perspicuous compared to Fidia's convoluted twaddle.
I think finasteride came from a larger pharmacy company and was already used for years for prostate.
Don’t forget the lotion is cosmetic, only ever targeted for hairloss use, and didn’t go through extensive scientific studies because it’s cosmetic

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think finasteride came from a larger pharmacy company and was already used for years for prostate.
Don’t forget the lotion is cosmetic, only ever targeted for hairloss use, and didn’t go through extensive scientific studies because it’s cosmetic

Maybe, just maybe the photos Fidia said they'd be adding to the website will be of younger subjects. I just can't understand how this has all gone down. I don't understand how things have happened the way they have, yet people are still rushing to preorder the stuff. Doesn't seem like Fidia has any accountability in this if it's all really just a fluke. I really do hope to be wrong or, in the meantime, to be convinced otherwise, which I why I monitor the thread, but damn if this ain't seeming like the biggest, longest troll in the history of the webs.

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I cringe whenever someone says they won’t even give a finasteride. Like how? you could be one of the lucky ones who get a great response without any side effects. I can understand people who actually tried it and had a bad reaction.
@Arrade I bet your hairloss is minimal or very slow(if you have any), otherwise you’d be all over finasteride without any second thought.

I was unlucky that I saw actual patients in the endocrine clinic who had PFS, particularly anorgasmia which is something that couldn't be just placebo or psychological. I wish I never saw those patients otherwise I would have pulled the trigger and tried finasteride.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Incase u two missed my whole post @Meeee199 @Arrade is "Free 5A DHT" the same as regular DHT floating sround in your blood stream? Because if SE blocks DHT from binding to androgen receptors I dont know how it would provide things such as decreased bodyfat, when other DHT blockers that stop T from converting into DHT (reduction in DHT binding to androgen receptors) the opposite effect is observed.

Also I suggested a b4 and after DHT blood test as well, but we realized that would not make any sense. Isnt the point of SE to bind to the localized Androgen receptors in the scalp... therefore preventing the DHT from binding to the receptor and harming the hair follicle? If thats the case even if SE goes systemic and binds to all the androgen receptors in the body (thus preventing the DHT from binding to those receptors) you would essentially have T>5AR>DHT still happening.... but the DHT would have a much less number of receptors to bind to (as they would all be occupied by SE)... So blood DHT levels would be the same as before, they would just not be binding to the receptors that SE has chosen to bind to... Thats y ppl dont want it to go systemic..... It would essentially have Fina like sides, because the DHT has no place to bind because all the receptors would be occupied by SE... Thats why scalp localizatoin is key. I would assume because its not a 5AR reducer that even if a tiny tiny amount went systemic it would not be nearly as bad as Fina, simply due to the fact that your body will still be producing lots of DHT...

The only real test for sides will be everyones reporting on gym strength changes and body comp changes, and libido, after first few months of use.

Ps. where is that Chart from? If it actually happens to work as advertised then f*** me sideways...

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Incase u two missed my whole post @Meeee199 @Arrade is "Free 5A DHT" the same as regular DHT floating sround in your blood stream? Because if SE blocks DHT from binding to androgen receptors I dont know how it would provide things such as decreased bodyfat, when other DHT blockers that stop T from converting into DHT (reduction in DHT binding to androgen receptors) the opposite effect is observed.

Also I suggested a b4 and after DHT blood test as well, but we realized that would not make any sense. Isnt the point of SE to bind to the localized Androgen receptors in the scalp... therefore preventing the DHT from binding to the receptor and harming the hair follicle? If thats the case even if SE goes systemic and binds to all the androgen receptors in the body (thus preventing the DHT from binding to those receptors) you would essentially have T>5AR>DHT still happening.... but the DHT would have a much less number of receptors to bind to (as they would all be occupied by SE)... So blood DHT levels would be the same as before, they would just not be binding to the receptors that SE has chosen to bind to... Thats y ppl dont want it to go systemic..... It would essentially have Fina like sides, because the DHT has no place to bind because all the receptors would be occupied by SE... Thats why scalp localizatoin is key. I would assume because its not a 5AR reducer that even if a tiny tiny amount went systemic it would not be nearly as bad as Fina, simply due to the fact that your body will still be producing lots of DHT...

The only real test for sides will be everyones reporting on gym strength changes and body comp changes, and libido, after first few months of use.

Ps. where is that Chart from? If it actually happens to work as advertised then f*** me sideways...

I think all the other effects that are listed on the chart are the effects if S equol was taken systemically. I am not sure if they are true I just found the chart on google images.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2018-12-03 at 9.12.44 PM.png

Anyone know who Claudia Cassia is?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score

Does it only bind to androgen receptors or does it bind to DHT?
If it is only to receptors then blood tests may not be useful
I agree with everything you're saying. I don't remember any of the info you're looking for

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think all the other effects that are listed on the chart are the effects if S equol was taken systemically. I am not sure if they are true I just found the chart on google images.
@00000 somehow it says it increases thyroid function. That would improve metabolism though I don't know how it does that
Also, estrogen beta binding is often a lot healthier than estrogen alpha binding, so maybe that has something to do with it

I don't like the SERM effects because that's a mixed bag of mental effects, for some it make you feel better but basically that's estrogen effects in the brain. That can range from moodiness to real depression.
It could mean it has the neuroprotective effects of SERM, but I think I would prefer that wasn't a likely action of S eqoul.

Whatabouthoes

My Regimen
Reaction score
Probably the mom of the girl with alopecia, she has a public facebook profile and gets somewhat insider info

Doesn’t look like it. The person runs an Instagram account called ”alopeciaandfriends”

She’s Italian also so I’m almost positive this is her.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys really overestimate S-Equol here, you all have it in your bloodstream.
Asian population also have ridiculous amount of S-Equol due to the huge soy quantity they ingest on a daily basis.

Still balding...but small dicks, NO SOY BEFORE 18, same rule as finasteride
It don't think fancies liposomes can do that much difference

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys really overestimate S-Equol here, you all have it in your bloodstream.
Asian population also have ridiculous amount of S-Equol due to the huge soy quantity they ingest on a daily basis.

Still balding...but small dicks, NO SOY BEFORE 18, same rule as finasteride
It don't think fancies liposomes can do that much difference
Asians have far lower rates of balding, @Bitless could have told you that.
Not everyone is capable of proudcing s eqoul endogenously, definitely an overstep in your assumption here

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
asians have way lower 5ar quantity , i dont think it is because of equol

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
asians have way lower 5ar quantity , i dont think it is because of equol
ehhh. If I had to hazard a guess it would be soy, or perhaps other diet that has changed their hormones and genetic expression over decades.
Soy =/ DHT over 1000s of years = Born with small penor fate