Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From the press release

The results of the experimentation on Trinov
The efficacy of the Trinov formulation was tested at the Institute of Skin and Product Evaluation
Milan on two groups of volunteers: 30 men, between 18 and 55 years, and 30 women, aged between 30 and 60
years. The test participants were asked to apply 1 ml of Trinov daily. Results - at a distance
of 1, 3 and 6 months - were particularly positive: after six months of application of TRINOV Lotion
Male fall arrester, there is an increase in the total number of hair in 63.3% of men, indicating that
the lotion acts by promoting hair growth. This figure was confirmed by the percentages shown on the
hair in Anagen and Telogen: in men there is a progressive increase in the percentage of hair in
Anagen (significant starting from 3 months of treatment), which corresponds to a progressive decrease of
hair in Telogen. Likewise in women, TRINOV Women Anti-Hair Lotion acts by increasing
progressively the total number of hair and at 6 months of treatment the benefit is observed almost entirely
of the subjects treated (89.7%). This corresponds to a significant increase, starting from the first month, of the
percentage of hair in Anagen and a significant decrease in the percentage of hair in Telogen. These
results result in a thickening of the scalp, both in women and in men. Later
the use of these lotions hair becomes more resistant (already from 1 month of application in women, after 3
months in men) and there is a significant reduction in the number of hair lost as a result of washing a
starting from 1 month of treatment in both populations (wash test)
Wow sounds pretty awesome!

Guts

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow sounds pretty awesome!
if only they gave actual numbers. Stating that it’s a “significant increase” really isn’t saying much. Of course it sounds awesome, you don’t sell products by saying they’re shitty and won’t work. I can go down the shampoo/lotion aisle at the nearest grocery store right now and see plenty of products that say the same sh*t but don’t actually work. Unless they release some visual evidence or an actual study with follicle counts then I will continue to believe this lotion is bogus. I hope I’m wrong and it works, but they aren’t doing much to convince me.

Reactions: br1

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Photos from the press release. I believe we've seen them before.

https://www.folliclethought.com/trinov-arrival-press-release-new-photos/

TrinovLaunch.png

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Male photos are rubbish I must admit.
But female photos are a very noticeable improvement, in fact it looks like the female hair loss is reversed and cured.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry actually ignore above post, that male one you can see an improvement.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Male photos are rubbish I must admit.
But female photos are a very noticeable improvement, in fact it looks like the female hair loss is reversed and cured.

I would say it's the other way around, unless there is no combover trick or toppik bullshit applied. You never know.

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
You know what, the hype train has finally arrived

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope they put this sh*t on their website. Either way, we're going to find out about everything very soon.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score