Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

ghosthairkillah

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Since I´ve seen Beppe´s countdown in his FB´s personal page (not need to post it or anything, that would be quite rude I think), I wonder if the Brotion will be finally sold in Amazon. What do you think?
And which date is his countdown set to expire?

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If Trinov Was released in December would you not try it?

Edit asterisk Not that it will be released I’m just curious.

I will not try Trinov because 1) It is overly expensive, and 2) Current evidence suggest its effect is weak and is below current (finasteride and minoxidil) treatments. Im already on finasteride and I don´t have sides, so there is no point on making a HUGE investment into something with little efficacy

I’m assuming you are doing 1.5 mm dermarolling with minoxidil? I’m not big on the microneedling train there are studies that show it helps in conjunction with minoxidil But it seems to me that that only applies to the man that see a benefit from minoxidil on its own, derma rolling just increases its potency and/or better results whatever. However I am very interested in Follica’s work. That said they will not elaborate on the drug they are going to use with the wounding device, I believe they are underfunded and they’ve gone completely silent for quite some time… Which let’s be honest is quite common and frankly to be expected.

I just began wounding with a dermapen (arguably better than a dermaroller)a week ago. And yeah, 1.5mm with minoxidil (and finasteride). From the the first 2013 Indian study, due to their experimental desig, it was impossible to assess if microneedling alone was the cause of regrowth, because treatments were minoxidil alone vs Needling + minoxidil. It is understandable that people suspected that it was just boosting minoxidil efect. HOWEVER, the chinese study published last year actually permormed three experimental treatment groups: minoxidil alone, Needling Alone, and Needling+minoxidil. Obviously, Needling + minoxidil was the group that got the best results in terms of regrowth. And guess what group followed.... Microneedling alone. Yeah, that study showed microneedling alone outperformed minoxidil (with statistical significance). Also, the reddit guy was not responding to minoxidilfor years and then suddenly dermapens his scalp and starts getting unprecedented regrowth.

Agree that rolling without minoxidil is pointless.

Nope, read what I just wrote above. Combining the two will obviously maximize results, but needling alone outperforms minoxidil.

Because I consistently did rolling alone and it did not help at all...I no longer have a regimen other then prp because simply I cant tolerate finasteride or minoxidil. My body is weird.

Once per week for 2.5 months then every other week thereafter for another month or two..I still do it occasionally now just in case it helps. 1.5 roller

I wrote a long post on the Microoneedling thread adressing this issue. Best responders show regrowth as early as 3-6 months, but based on testmonial accounts of people in the internet, average responders start seeing results after a year of consistent wounding. They even regrow hairs in areas that were slick bald for YEARS. It is no mystery to me that people start saying that it didnt work for them because they don´t adhere to the regime for long enough. They are expecting an immediate change. Impatience is the main enemy here.

CDee

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is here any hope left? Normally I would say, this is complete bullshit after all the unprofessionality of Brotzu/Fidia... But then, I ask myself, why did they do research since almost 10 year regarding this product!? They could have "earned" money since 2015/2016 or even before. Doesn´t make sense in my opinion...

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The lotion is the placebo

InexperiencedDimwittedGoldenmantledgroundsquirrel-max-1mb.gif

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
Is 3rd December the leaked date?
So at least mid February this thread will be dead or only be filled with people who say Trinov gave them at least a good feeling on the skin.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

This guys actually explains the science behind Trinov quite clearly. I for one am pretty excited about it. Will definitely try it for 6 months.

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

This guys actually explains the science behind Trinov quite clearly. I for one am pretty excited about it. Will definitely try it for 6 months.
Many drugs are supposed to work. I sadly spent the better part of 2 years defending this lotion and arguing how the science makes sense. I still think it theoretically makes sense. Unfortunately, many drugs with sound science just don't work.

All of the the bullshit hair products on the market have science that makes sense. That's why it's no coincidence that Trinov has basically the same ingredients as all of the bullshit hair products already on the market.

Reactions: br1