Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with you, it makes no sense
upload_2018-11-1_22-1-24.png

The study says the hair diameter increased by 10% in mean @Yepesyellow
So the study says you have in sum 7 hair more in active hair cycle plus 10% increase in diameter. Given the dudes were old as f*** i come to the conclusion that trinov is somewhere between doing nothing and a full blown cure!

Yepesyellow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is that significant? Based off of what others have said it amounts to nothing in practical terms, but I’m not familiar with the science/ statistics of it all so I’ll leave that others.

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is that significant? Based off of what others have said it amounts to nothing in practical terms, but I’m not familiar with the science/ statistics of it all so I’ll leave that others.
I Think this is hard to interpret because there are several posibilitys.
Here comes my favorite:
On 10 normal terminal hair one vellus hair comes. (before trial)
Then an increase in 10 percent in the overall diameter could mean tht this vellus hair turned into terminal hair :)

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think any of us on here has the knowledge/competence to accurately interpret and understand these results lol (No offence guys)

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re the above table, anyone has a link to the paper? Sorry can't go through the enormous thread.
From a quick peak at the table, without reading further, it seems like females responded better than males, that is results were statistically more significant, especially for total # of hair. Think about these *** as measure of how consistent the result has been across the group of men or women.
I am just reading the table quickly without background info, that s why I asked for the paper. So I might be missing something
cheers

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think any of us on here has the knowledge/competence to accurately interpret and understand these results lol (No offence guys)

The results are easy to understand. The problem is the data set is all based on averages. We cant even determine how well outliers did and if age really is the main contributing factor to that as Brotzu originially said because the data is so ambiguous.

Imre Attila

My Regimen
Reaction score
I really wondering how will it work if we combine it with finas/minoxidil/keto/seti/ru/dermaroller. Combination would increase the regrowth. In the worst scenerio, lets hope it can protect our hair until other real treatments like Tsuji show up.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No fap is the key to everything. After a month all my hair grew back. After 2 months I became a mathematical genius. By the 3rd month I could levitate.

I thought being vegan was the ultimate evolution, but damn, no fap can also boost up my super powers...
Soy foods naturally produce S-Equol when digested, let's go soy boys.

tumblr_n851ddKwir1r3xthuo4_250.gif

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score
No fap is the key to everything. After a month all my hair grew back. After 2 months I became a mathematical genius. By the 3rd month I could levitate.
You laugh but nofap is legit. It has been proven to reduce DHT and send more of the vitamins into the scalp as the sexual energy is redistributed via the endocrine system. Look it up

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
You laugh but nofap is legit. It has been proven to reduce DHT and send more of the vitamins into the scalp as the sexual energy is redistributed via the endocrine system. Look it up

Eddie Bravo, get lost...

INT

Reaction score

Looked it up. Could not find anything. Why don't YOU show some data to back up your claims.

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder if this thing can work at some degree what we can expect if we combine the lotion with low doses of Finasteride? Let's say, use the lotion every day (maybe even twice a day) and add 0.25-0.5mg of Finasteride every other day. Should be safe and pretty effective for the guys with non-aggressive hair-loss.

BTW, was in the study any mention about the number of daily applications?

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder if this thing can work at some degree what we can expect if we combine the lotion with low doses of Finasteride? Let's say, use the lotion every day (maybe even twice a day) and add 0.25-0.5mg of Finasteride every other day. Should be safe and pretty effective for the guys with non-aggressive hair-loss.

BTW, was in the study any mention about the number of daily applications?

Once a day