Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Vulfpeck

My Regimen
Reaction score
The study is retarded. It’s literally what we saw at sitri and it contains only people aged 40 - 50.

Lets just try our selves. Way too many conflicting scenarios.

You're sure there were no younger people included in the study? Doing a study on only 40 and 50 year olds when it is claimed to be more effective on those <25 makes no sense.

Thomas dutchie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am sure PTD-DBM (CXXC) will work much better then brotzu lotion. Is it difficult/expensive to make a PTD-DBM peptide?

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're sure there were no younger people included in the study? Doing a study on only 40 and 50 year olds when it is claimed to be more effective on those <25 makes no sense.
Thats why i am so skeptical now after hearing this, its basically running a trial to get results you desire, its known that older guys lose hair at much slower rate so its easy to prove maintenance of old guy after 6 months rather than young guy whos losing hair faster.

Reactions: br1

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats why i am so skeptical now after hearing this, its basically running a trial to get results you desire, its known that older guys lose hair at much slower rate so its easy to prove maintenance of old guy after 6 months rather than young guy whos losing hair faster.

Lets see the study. On the other hand, it maybe that if the old guys who has been losing hair over a decade, regrow hair, then it is a good news for younger guys ?

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I genuinely hope that this works and saves a lot of men...and women anguish out there....is a horrible pathology in a world where image means so much, which is why I don't get why so many sh*t on it, before they have seen anything official or tried it for themselves.

I appreciate there has been a plethora of scammy products over the years..Apple Mets etc, but to me, Brotzu seems like it could be a good one and I hope for a lot of you it is....im tired of applying Rogain and Toppik everyday and making my shower room covered in brown powder!

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the fact that fidia only used 40-50 year olds subjects in the rial is very suspicious, i would imagine the thinking was that if they had young guys who didnt maintain they couldn't market it as anti fall lotion. Essentially it looks like they played it safe by using older guys with probably much slower hairloss. Hope im wrong of course but it looks like they didnt want to risk the trial by using young guys with aggressive loss.

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the fact that fidia only used 40-50 year olds subjects in the rial is very suspicious, i would imagine the thinking was that if they had young guys who didnt maintain they couldn't market it as anti fall lotion. Essentially it looks like they played it safe by using older guys with probably much slower hairloss. Hope im wrong of course but it looks like they didnt want to risk the trial by using young guys with aggressive loss.

Where is this study? Did Fidia release it? Or is this the one that Royame and all of his pseudonyms talk back and forth about?