Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the fact that fidia only used 40-50 year olds subjects in the rial is very suspicious, i would imagine the thinking was that if they had young guys who didnt maintain they couldn't market it as anti fall lotion. Essentially it looks like they played it safe by using older guys with probably much slower hairloss. Hope im wrong of course but it looks like they didnt want to risk the trial by using young guys with aggressive loss.

This study is not established fact. Just saying. This is how the rumor mill stays perpetuated. It should be clear that you’re saying “if” Fidia only used 40/50-year-olds

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This study is not established fact. Just saying. This is how the rumor mill stays perpetuated. It should be clear that you’re saying “if” Fidia only used 40/50-year-olds
Ask clockwise was it 40-50 year old guys.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the fact that fidia only used 40-50 year olds subjects in the rial is very suspicious, i would imagine the thinking was that if they had young guys who didnt maintain they couldn't market it as anti fall lotion. Essentially it looks like they played it safe by using older guys with probably much slower hairloss. Hope im wrong of course but it looks like they didnt want to risk the trial by using young guys with aggressive loss.

But who the f*** said that study is only for old men ????????????

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
But who the f*** said that study is only for old men ????????????
Im not making this sh*t up, ask clockwise if you dont believe me. i only heard last night and my enthusiasm dropped alot. Highly skeptical now.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, don’t use it. More quantity for us in our 40s to buy and then slay every girl your age who’s looking for a mature, stable man with a decent head of hair and a healthy libido. Keep taking your Finasteride youngsters ha-ha-ha

Breathtaking Male Model

My Regimen
Reaction score
His speaking manner in that message is quite unprofessional. He calls people 'fools' because they don't believe in lotion, but does not provide any evidence to prove that his lotion really works.

Yeah, his attitude, if those are legitimate messages, is quite bizarre (considering he did everything except actually demonstrating the effect of the lotion with intellectual honesty). Like he believes you can outpower laws of biology by acting adamant about it.

typical charlatan dissonance

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would be presuming brotzu has a contract for royalties so obviously he is going to hype this up as much as possible if it financially benefits him. Just seems quiet sketchy that fidia only used older guys in the trial.

Dinnosaur

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
His speaking manner in that message is quite unprofessional. He calls people 'fools' because they don't believe in lotion, but does not provide any evidence to prove that his lotion really works.

I think he is telling people to have some sort of patience and wait for the product to be released, he is sick of baldies harassing his families and giving his dad a bad name before the product is even released.And he is no control over fidia at this current moment, so its not a suprise he is going to react like that.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're sure there were no younger people included in the study? Doing a study on only 40 and 50 year olds when it is claimed to be more effective on those <25 makes no sense.

Yeah man thats what people have told me who have seen it. Completely retarded i know...

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are any of you here? At what point is any of this doing any good? You guys spend a great deal of time obsessing, speculating and angsting about a product that hasn't even come out yet. Forget about this for awhile, and when it comes out let the early adapters spend their money and reveal the efficacy or lack thereof of this pending product. There are better things we can all be doing.

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's pretty clear that it works. Like Brotzu said, the real regrowth happens at 18 months. So all you have to do is buy the lotion for 18 months and you'll get regrowth. And, if you don't, that's unlucky, but thanks for the $1,350.00

Reactions: br1

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's pretty clear that it works. Like Brotzu said, the real regrowth happens at 18 months. So all you have to do is buy the lotion for 18 months and you'll get regrowth. And, if you don't, that's unlucky, but thanks for the $1,350.00

More like thanks for the $100. Medical royalities are typically 5-10%.