Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you know that? Is the results from the phase 2 clinical trials out? :O

No i dont know that but as was pointed out a couple pages back the only difference between the efficacy trial and safety trial is size of injection -rather than multiple injection areas. Unless they're doing multiple injection sites and just didn't list it.

NW2.5372846

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pretty nice that it's gonna be a spray. You just wake up, quickly spray 1ml on your head and you're ready to start your day!

br1

Reaction score
Lycopene downregulates 5AR.
Polyphenols have been studied to improve endothelial cell function.

Carrots contain lycopene, and green tea contains polyphenols.
So I can genuinely say without lying at all, that if you mush carrots into green tea and rub it on your head, "it has the same actions as both finasteride and minoxodil" (quote from Brotzu's son). That's not a lie. Just like how Brotzu isn't technically lying.

Just because it theoretically has the actions of both doesn't mean it is even remotely as effective. It's the most basic strategical wording.
Or in the case of Brotzunetes, they can shove the carrot while drink their tea.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a lotion in Australia made by a doctor. He uses carrot stem cells , green tea , azelaic acid and few other natural ingredients .

Been using for almost month now have seen few tiny hairs come out but early to tell. My friend has got excellent results with . I've posted few pics of his progress

Where can we get this lotion? Can a pharmacist make it where I live for example? Results pics look promising.

hairsafelife

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a lotion in Australia made by a doctor. He uses carrot stem cells , green tea , azelaic acid and few other natural ingredients .

Been using for almost month now have seen few tiny hairs come out but early to tell. My friend has got excellent results with . I've posted few pics of his progress

Looks awesome. Also interested to know whether a pharmacist could potentially make this in the US. Any idea?

On a side note, does anyone know if we’ll be able to use Brotzu and minoxidil together? Sorry if this question may have been asked/answered already but I just found this thread. I only use minoxidil (lipogaine) 1x/day so perhaps they can be applied at different times?

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jumping from one obscure lotion to the next in less then one post.

The definition of pure madness.

Reactions: br1

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know the patient guy personally so I know he wouldn't bs me . Not sure of how it's mixed but it be good for people on here to try for at least 3 months and see what's happens.
What's involved is derma roll with 1.5mm daily and apply 1ml daily to scalp. Cost $110aud 50ml bottle.

As for me I have hair on scalp so difficult to apply but my frontal area is showing small hairs and def slowed down hair shedding . I also use lllt.

Would people on here be interested in trialing for 3months ??? I figure best candidates would be heavily balding men to see if it really works

Derm 1,5 ed is madness. Also how do you know it’s the lotion working and not the derm + lllt?

luca10

Established Member
Reaction score

Do you know the name of the doctor?

ZidaneBaldGod

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
20181002_085559.png

This could be fake, but apparently Brotzu jr called out the ieson forums for spreading misinformation.

Translation:

"Having read dozens of speculations, i think some clarifications are needed.
The lotion is a substitute for the actual cures.
The lotion has two uses: regrowth and maintenance.
Regrowth: use the lotion every day.
Maintenance: use the lotion every day for the first month and from the second apply it three times a week.

Can you get this news to that bunch of fools?"

Bold, bold claims.
Apparently that's why the lotion costs so much. It's meant to replace the other cures.
If this turns out to be a hoax... holy sh*t what an epic troll.

carlitos

My Regimen
Reaction score
20181002_085559.png

From Ieson user forum: post new chat with Brotzu junior, says that the lotion replaces the other cures, and that can 'give both maintenance and regrowth, depending on whether you use it every day or less ...
Ok sorry, i see somebody else have postet in the same time....lol

dante12

My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 100647

This could be fake, but apparently Brotzu jr called out the ieson forums for spreading misinformation.

Translation:

"Having read dozens of speculations, i think some clarifications are needed.
The lotion is a substitute for the actual cures.
The lotion has two uses: regrowth and maintenance.
Regrowth: use the lotion every day.
Maintenance: use the lotion every day for the first month and from the second apply it three times a week.

Can you get this news to that bunch of fools?"

Bold, bold claims.
Apparently that's why the lotion costs so much. It's meant to replace the other cures.
If this turns out to be a hoax... holy sh*t what an epic troll.
I know personally Cavallopazzo..
It’s not a fake.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You know what... I think this lotion is going to work wonders. No snake oil has taken more than a hundred pages at most to die. This one is big and I’m starting to think that Merck and Minoxidil invested folks are spreading this type of chaos in the thread to turn it into a meme, which they have.

But isn’t it true that we all wanna move away from antiandrogens and that ridiculous vasodilator that wrinkles you up in an insanely rapid rate?

Let’s see how this unfolds man. I mean jokes aside I so want this to work, I have small hair all over my god damn f*****g scalp and I ain’t gonna wear a hair piece, f*** that. If this lotion works it can be a game changer. Yes yes, we all love being fucked over with fake sh*t but a guy here took a bunch of grams of seti only to grow a fuzz and paid thousands. So we’ve done stupid things before.

I’m curious to see how this unfolds.