Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's pretty clear that it works. Like Brotzu said, the real regrowth happens at 18 months. So all you have to do is buy the lotion for 18 months and you'll get regrowth. And, if you don't, that's unlucky, but thanks for the $1,350.00

I would really hope no one buys this for 18 months without seeing definitive results beforehand. In fact, I really hope that people will reject buying it at all if nothing is shown beforehand.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
More like thanks for the $100. Medical royalities are typically 5-10%.

You won't be paying royalties. You'll be paying Fidia. And Brotzu won't get $100 with the amount of bald idiots willing to buy this without any proof that it works.

NYM2018

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would really hope no one buys this for 18 months without seeing definitive results beforehand. In fact, I really hope that people will reject buying it at all if nothing is shown beforehand.

I agree with that 100% as I remain skeptical yet cautiously optimistic, however, 18 months is a long time in the world of hair loss and if by miracle it does work my personal opinion is that I would now be playing catch up trying to get back what I lost in the 18 months leading up to that.

Many believe that best case is maintenance plus little regrowth and I for one am willing to risk the hundreds or so dollars on the chance that if it does work I had maintained and regrew from where I’m at now rather than 18 months down the line.

If it turns out to be nothing more than a scam then a tip of the cap (that I will be wearing more often now) to the brotzus and Fidia but this is a calculated risk I think most are willing to take.

NYM2018

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why are any of you here? At what point is any of this doing any good? You guys spend a great deal of time obsessing, speculating and angsting about a product that hasn't even come out yet. Forget about this for awhile, and when it comes out let the early adapters spend their money and reveal the efficacy or lack thereof of this pending product. There are better things we can all be doing.

Easier said than done, most of us are here checking this thread religiously because we are desperate. Sad to admit it but it’s the truth we check daily in the hopes that some groundbreaking news has been released (some others just to troll) that will finally put our minds at ease.

Even the ones who troll are here for the same reason and to a point I don’t blame them and their misguided frustration, were all in the same boat tho. I am hoping this works for everyone, even those on the thread that try daily to bring everyone down saying it won’t work. We’re all praying for a cure .

Pelopeleon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think he is telling people to have some sort of patience and wait for the product to be released, he is sick of baldies harassing his families and giving his dad a bad name before the product is even released.And he is no control over fidia at this current moment, so its not a suprise he is going to react like that.

Well, we even had people here wishing cancer to him and his family.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You will see soon the study and then come back to me and agree that i was correct. Ask clockwise, the guys in the discord have seen it and they clarified that yes its 40-50 year old men.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You will see soon the study and then come back to me and agree that i was correct. Ask clockwise, the guys in the discord have seen it and they clarified that yes its 40-50 year old men.

If it's going around, I see no reason not to post it here.

Falsenine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He claims it does the same action as finasteride and minoxidil but this combo worked so well for good responders that they essentially got all of their hair back. So to claim it has the same effect without side effects doesn’t correlate with the pictures/unprofessional study of his.

Reactions: br1

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I'm not sure why this is seen as such a negative. Surely they are the age group that would find it the hardest to get any regrowth at all.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sure why this is seen as such a negative. Surely they are the age group that would find it the hardest to get any regrowth at all.

I kinda agree with this. The fact of using older people is ambiguous in regards to the purpose.

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I kind of agree with this. The fact of using older people is ambiguous in regards to the purpose.
Personally i look at that the other way round, they didnt want to risk trialing it on more aggressive younger baling guys as it would mess up their anti-fall product marketing if it didnt give maintenance to younger guys. Of course i hope im wrong. 6 months is a very short trial so it might be easy for fidia to claim maintenance especially on slowly balding older guys.

Dat5Years

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Personally i look at that the other way round, they didnt want to risk trialing it on more aggressive younger baling guys as it would mess up their anti-fall product marketing if it didnt give maintenance to younger guys. Of course i hope im wrong. 6 months is a very short trial so it might be easy for fidia to claim maintenance especially on slowly balding older guys.

Yeah thats fair I just don't think its enough to fully write it off, it could be a positive

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How long was the study?
Was the maintenance achieved?
Is it true that only 3 hairs were regrown?

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
think he is telling people to have some sort of patience and wait for the product to be released, he is sick of baldies harassing his families and giving his dad a bad name before the product is even released.And he is no control over fidia at this current moment, so its not a suprise he is going to react like that.
Why would he care? Does he monitor this forum or Italian one? If so, then he is aware about the situation and he could just write that studies info will come <date> and you will find all necessary there. Even if they want to fool us, they should play another game and try to introduce the lotion as solid alternative to existing treatments, this implies clear and comprehensive studies, photo evidence, price and availability info.

I'm still not 100% sure the message from Brotzu is legit, but Clockwise confirmed it. I don't know what is going on :(