Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly dude keep trying to persuade people not to buy it - make the chances of having this in stock on day 1 better for me and whoever else thinks this will work. I truly do appreciate it, “idiot”.

Maybe he's really trying to give Fidia what they deserve, total bankrupt and mass suicides.

Why all others scammers pharmas are still here ? Good question

klerik

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
TRINOV: in arrivo una nuova soluzione targata Fidia farmaceutici per trattare la caduta dei capelli
NOTA STAMPA
È iniziata la fase di produzione e industrializzazione che tra pochi mesi renderà disponibile un’importante novità, sviluppata da Fidia farmaceutici, per chi soffre di caduta dei capelli. L’azienda, infatti, ha completato tutti i test sull’efficacia e la tollerabilità del prodotto, portando a termine un intenso programma di ricerca e sperimentazione volto a garantire una risposta efficace e sicura a uomini e donne che soffrono di questa patologia e che da tempo attendono la commercializzazione della soluzione.

Trinov, questo il nome scelto da Fidia farmaceutici per il prodotto, fa tesoro delle scoperte del prof. Brotzu e del suo brevetto per la cura delle calvizie. Il lungo iter di studio e sperimentazione ha permesso infatti di superare tutti i test e le verifiche necessarie, a testimonianza dell’impegno dell’azienda per assicurare i più alti standard qualitativi e garantire la massima eccellenza nell’affrontare la patologia.

La data ufficiale di commercializzazione del prodotto (entro fine anno) sarà resa nota nelle prossime settimane.

Translation

Trinoc: Arriving the new solution by fida farmaceutici to treat hairloss.

It has begun the industrialization phase and in a few months a new solution will be available, researched by fidia farmaceutici for those who suffer from hair loss. The company has finished all the test regarding efficacy and tolerability of the product, finishing an intese program of research and experimentation to guarantee an efficent and secure resposne to men and women who suffer from this patology and who for some time have been waiting for the products release.

Trinov, this is the name chosen by fidia for the product, it involves the discovery of prof. brotzu and his patent for the cure of hairloss. The long study and experimentation has indeed permitted to pass all the tests and controls needed, with testimony of the work of the company to secure the highest standards of quality and guarantee the maximum exellence in confronting the patology.

The official date of the release of the product (before the years end) will be decleared the following weeks.

PS: Sorry for the rough translation did it as fast as possible, some spelling mistakes may be there

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
TRINOV: in arrivo una nuova soluzione targata Fidia farmaceutici per trattare la caduta dei capelli
NOTA STAMPA
È iniziata la fase di produzione e industrializzazione che tra pochi mesi renderà disponibile un’importante novità, sviluppata da Fidia farmaceutici, per chi soffre di caduta dei capelli. L’azienda, infatti, ha completato tutti i test sull’efficacia e la tollerabilità del prodotto, portando a termine un intenso programma di ricerca e sperimentazione volto a garantire una risposta efficace e sicura a uomini e donne che soffrono di questa patologia e che da tempo attendono la commercializzazione della soluzione.

Trinov, questo il nome scelto da Fidia farmaceutici per il prodotto, fa tesoro delle scoperte del prof. Brotzu e del suo brevetto per la cura delle calvizie. Il lungo iter di studio e sperimentazione ha permesso infatti di superare tutti i test e le verifiche necessarie, a testimonianza dell’impegno dell’azienda per assicurare i più alti standard qualitativi e garantire la massima eccellenza nell’affrontare la patologia.

La data ufficiale di commercializzazione del prodotto (entro fine anno) sarà resa nota nelle prossime settimane.

Translation

Trinoc: Arriving the new solution by fida farmaceutici to treat hairloss.

It has begun the industrialization phase and in a few months a new solution will be available, researched by fidia farmaceutici for those who suffer from hair loss. The company has finished all the test regarding efficacy and tolerability of the product, finishing an intese program of research and experimentation to guarantee an efficent and secure resposne to men and women who suffer from this patology and who for some time have been waiting for the products release.

Trinov, this is the name chosen by fidia for the product, it involves the discovery of prof. brotzu and his patent for the cure of hairloss. The long study and experimentation has indeed permitted to pass all the tests and controls needed, with testimony of the work of the company to secure the highest standards of quality and guarantee the maximum exellence in confronting the patology.

The official date of the release of the product (before the years end) will be decleared the following weeks.

PS: Sorry for the rough translation did it as fast as possible, some spelling mistakes may be there

Nice to see an update finally.

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
guys.png

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The original press note was in Italian, but I put it through Chrome translator, so some nuances might be lost. This is in line with eFarma selling the product early December. I am pretty sure they will put it on the market then. It's happening y'all!

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hahahah guys deep inside y'all know that it does nothing and your savior @beps63 and his dog @Clockwise are afraid as fkck.

I have heard that beps already looked for a big house on the canaries.

This is the right time to come in and warn people. This fkcing scam pharma fidia is also shitting their pants. The most unprofessional company I have ever seen. These fkcers knew it already a long time ago that the brotzu also scammed them and then they realized that the fat italian guy raised awareness on the HairLossTalk.com thread which lead to other well known hair loss Websites / forums.

The guy who commented a few pages ago is right. They will say that you have to use it at least 6 months before seeing anything. LoL it means roughly 600 Euro. If only half of the idiots who are active here at this forum over the last years are going to buy this sh*t for the next 6 months and these idiots told about the secret cure at least 10 other guys from the family and many other friends. Fidia and the bald guy with a fake *** reversed - 2a norwood will get a lot of money if a bunch of bald desperate clowns fall for this sh*t.

I am your savior, not this bald head. Thank me later.

Shiseidos results will come in a few weeks. Even a regrowth of 18 percent plus stopping hair loss would definetely be okay as a progression but dont come up with these fake dick hair pics from the sitri conference.

@Clockwise it seems that you are beps dog. Ask him about his illegal intentions on selling a mysteriius liquid from the canaries via amazon and about his reversed 2 norwoods and about his reputation as a famous scientist who subscribes to fat naked woman on facebook.

Hahahahah idiots try to think about this for only 10 seconds. This guy solves a problem of mankind? A fat liar who has 3 dick hair on his head.

Some of u might say that I am bit too rough. You know why? Because they deserve it. And this is the beginning. During the next weeks my anti fat italian liar campaign will continue because i will save some bald souls. Being tricked is way harder than wait and see the non existing effects of the dick lotion. This is the way you guys should call it. Italian turkish dick lotion 2.0

I don't understand this negativity man. We should all be excited that a new potential treatment is about to come out, but I am guessing you are really bald. If so, it's not going to be much use then. Unless you get a hair transplant and use it for maintenance. Should it work that is, but NOBODY knows how effective it will be at this point. So let's just chill the f*** out.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't understand this negativity man. We should all be excited that a new potential treatment is about to come out, but I am guessing you are really bald. If so, it's not going to be much use then. Unless you get a hair transplant and use it for maintenance. Should it work that is, but NOBODY knows how effective it will be at this point. So let's just chill the f*** out.

You really believe in your guts that a cosmetic lotion is gonna cure or give maintenance against Androgenetic Alopecia ?

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You really believe in your guts that a cosmetic lotion is gonna cure or give maintenance against Androgenetic Alopecia ?

It's the ingredient (s-equol) that makes it interesting and there are studies of this thing. Not just a bunch of oils and vitamins put together.

hairloss_user

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah yeah, i know a bunch of things about S-Equol and DGLA, question still standing

Yeah I like to believe so. Then you have all those who made a clone and had success with it. But we'll see. If it can slow down hairloss like finasteride, i'll be more than happy. Obviously won't be a "cure".