Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i want to know why the EQUAL is that expensive ??

is because there no much demand on it?

or because it's expensive to extract ?

can anybody know why ?

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Soooo, since that website has added the lotion to the catalogue, maybe it makes sense to email them and ask when do they expect the lotion to be ready for ordering?

Can someone who speaks Italian do this? I feel like they have some information

dark souls

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why do you even think you have to buy this lotion on efarma ? I am sure there are cheaper options, at least if you live in the EU.

Last edited:

jiggo

Reaction score
could this be in a form of a spray which one apply on the hair and then the lotion is absorbed by the hair and transported to the follicle? maybe this would explain why they only sell 30ml bottles because as pointed out min. 1-2 ml will probably be needed to cover the head. that doesnt make sense if one bottle doesnt last for a month.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Okay, @The 7TH Sense once told us or me through a PM that in Italy there was a big lawsuit for hair product that was not working at all.

If equol will do nothing at all for areata or Androgenetic Alopecia, there will be a shitstorm in lawsuits and their reputation will fall. On the other hand, this could be a scam for quick buck, the same sh*t 7th told me too. Since he believes that Autumn is scammy hair product season.

Why do you even think you have to buy this lotion on efarma ? I am sure there are cheaper option, at least if you live in the EU.
Find it and we will thank you.

Francky85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems that shipping price depends on the number of countries the shipment will have to pass through, the more countries it passes through land, the more expensive it is. Also if you're non-EU country it will also be expensive unless you are USA and I think those in USA will have to pay import fees. My price is 27 euros and I'm still pissed about it, but I have enough savings for 2 years of this sh*t.

Which is absolute rubbish on their part...any country that falls within the EU generally has the same shipping charges....I ship IT kit to various countries in the EU with work and most couriers have a flat rate for EU countries...…and also when I have personally bought stuff from the EU, I pay about 11 Euros, which sits in line with the charge we pay to export across Europe.

Anyway, I doubt they will be the only seller...surely?

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Which is absolute rubbish on their part...any country that falls within the EU generally has the same shipping charges....I ship IT kit to various countries in the EU with work and most couriers have a flat rate for EU countries...…and also when I have personally bought stuff from the EU, I pay about 11 Euros, which sits in line with the charge we pay to export across Europe.

Anyway, I doubt they will be the only seller...surely?

I assume there will be many resellers, maybe even fidia directly too?